Some internet providers that provide internet, TV, and home phone services usually incorporate these services into one package or bundle. However, the bundling can be in the form of “Double play,” which includes internet and TV or internet and home phone. On the other hand, it can be “triple play” bundles comprising internet, TV, and home phone, which form the most common types of best bundle deals for tv internet and phone.
Most importantly, bundling is convenient and cost-saving. You can get both when purchasing home services and paying your monthly bill. Besides, the cheapest tv and internet packages also feature upfront and monthly savings. Many service providers provide monthly discounts of $10 off or more per service when choosing to bundle. Additionally, they are different ways to save, including free equipment upgrades and installation.
Moreover, when you bundle Internet and TV, some providers may even offer the home phone at no extra fee. In this guideline, you will get some of the best bundling packages available with a select provider. Most providers avail numerous mix and match options for bundling; thus, if you require the fastest internet speeds with a Basic TV package, you will get packages with high speeds and channel count together. Alternatively, there are other options available for customization.
Factors to Choose the Best Tv, Internet, And Phone Bundle
The following recommendations should get considered when bundling TV, internet, and phone service. Look out on the internet without cable or phone line for customers looking for wireless internet services.
You need to work within your budget, but if you’re hunting a couple of bundles from different providers, consider the internet speed and channels you receive for that price.
In essence, you don’t have to pay for channels you won’t need or the speed you don’t require. On the same note, you don’t have to pay a low price and lack access to your favorite channel or experience slow internet speeds.
Several phone plans feature unlimited calling within the US regarding phone service. If you communicate with family members or friends in Canada or Mexico regularly, ensure those calls get included in the plan.
ii) Channel Count
Channel choice can be involved, but it’s still worth considering whether your bundle features the channels you have to have. For us, that’s HGTV, HBO, and ESPN. Everything else is optional.
However, most providers contain a channel guide on their websites. If you can’t mix your bundle to the TV package, try matching channel counts or contact your provider.
iii) Internet Speed
Some bundling doesn’t offer you several options for free internet at home without paying, but some allow you to select between a range of download speeds. Generally, the following are the speeds you should look for:
- 1–2 people from 40 to 100 Mbps
- 2–4 people from 75 to 300 Mbps
- 4+ people from 500+ Mbps
Additionally, you can estimate your internet speeds depending on what your household tasks online:
- Streaming 4K video: 75+ Mbps
- Gaming: 40+ Mbps for most games
- Home Working/studying from home with video calls: 100+ Mbps
- Home security cameras: 100+ Mbps
The Best TV, Internet, and Phone Bundles Providers
Xfinity is available across most US and generally offers competitive bundle packages. It avails fast internet speeds, and the X1 DVR provides a lot of storage space. Xfinity Triple Play features Comcast internet service, Xfinity cable TV, and home phone service.
Notably, these packages give you several perks, including Xfinity on Demand service, which gives you enjoy thousands of films and shows on demand. However, Xfinity internet speeds vary depending on the plans available in your respective service areas. You can access download speeds starting from 10 Mbps to 2,000 Mbps.
- 15-60 Mbps – Suitable for downloading shows, light streaming, music, and photos.
- 150 Mbps – Ideal for families and multi-device streaming.
- 250 Mbps – Suitable for businesses and can connect up to 11 devices.
- 400 Mbps – This speed is excellent for gaming and heavy usage.
- 1000 Mbps – Ideal for unlimited devices and large businesses or a house full of gamers.
Xfinity Triple Pay Bundling Packages
- Xfinity Performance Pro Internet, Extra TV + Unlimited Voice, 200 Mbps speed, 140 channels for $90.
- Xfinity Blast! Internet + Extra TV + Unlimited Voice, 400 Mbps with 125 channels for $90
- Xfinity Performance Pro Internet + Preferred TV + Unlimited Voice, 200 Mbps speed, with 220 channels for $100
- Xfinity Extreme Pro Internet + Extra TV + Unlimited Voice, with 800 Mbps, 140 channels for $100
- Xfinity Blast! Internet + Preferred TV + Unlimited Voice, 400 Mbps with 200 for $110
2) Verizon Fios
Verizon is one of the Free Government Internet and lets you mix and match your internet, TV, and phone service according to your needs. The Triple Play package incorporates fast internet with TV and home phone service. The package is also customizable to help you select which internet speeds you require, starting from 100 to 940 Mbps, and the number of Verizon TV channels you want.
Verizon Fios Provides a Few Different Speeds:
- 200 Mbps – Suitable for multiple-device streaming.
- 400 Mbps – Ideal for gaming and multiple devices streaming in seconds.
- 940 Mbps – Amazing speeds for many devices.
Verizon Fios Triple Pay Bundling Packages
- Verizon FiOS Your Fios TV + Internet 200 + Digital Voice Unlimited with 200 Mbps, 125 channels for $109.99
- Verizon FiOS More Fios TV + Internet 200 + Digital Voice Unlimited with 200 Mbps, 300 channels for $129.99
- Verizon FiOS The Most Fios TV + Internet 200 + Digital Voice Unlimited, with 200 Mbps,425 channels for $149.99
AT&T provides one of the best ways to bundle internet with all DIRECTV channels. Besides, you could bundle AT&T’s fiber internet with DIRECTV, but you have the option of AT&T DSL with up to 100 Mbps internet speed.
However, AT&T has you sorted with this bundling option if you also need home phone service. This plan combines the AT&T TV + internet with its digital home phone offering. Notably, it requires a one-year contract, and you can lock it into your price during AT&T promotional periods for two years.
AT&T Provides a Variety of Different High-Speed Internet Options:
- 6 Mbps plan – Suitable for surfing the web or checking email. You receive the antivirus suite through McAfee to provide another layer of protection when you sign up for this plan.
- Internet Max – provides you with 12 Mbps. You can view internet TV services such as Netflix and Hulu, though video gaming could be an iffy experience with this plan.
- U-Verse high-speed internet plan – This plan feature 24 Mbps downstream speeds, fast enough for your movie or TV show streaming wants. It’s also the ideal plan to connect multiple devices to the internet.
- 45 Mbps plan – This plan is suitable for connecting multiple devices, playing games, and streaming shows.
- Fiber optic internet – This service gives you the fastest access to the tasks you want, like downloading 25 songs in a second.
AT&T Triple Pay Bundling Packages
- AT&T Internet + Entertainment with 100 Mbps, 65 channels for $99.99
- AT&T Internet + Choice with 100 Mbps, 90 channels for $104.99
- AT&T Internet + Ultimate with 100 Mbps, 130 channels for $199.99
Cox’s mix-and-match option lets you create a reasonably personalized internet, TV, and phone bundle. It also provides a couple of phone service options unavailable anywhere else.
Cox Triple Play Bundling Package
- Cox Internet Essential 50 + Contour TV Preferred + Unlimited Voice with 50 Mbps, 140 channels for $149.99
- Cox Internet Preferred 150 + Contour TV Preferred + Unlimited Voice with 150 Mbps, 140 channels for $169.99
- Cox Internet Ultimate 500 + Contour TV Preferred + Unlimited Voice with 500 Mbps, 140 channels for $189.99
- Cox Internet Gigablast + Contour TV Preferred + Unlimited Voice with 940 Mbps, 140 channels for $209.99
This carrier offers reliable and affordable cable internet service without contracts, plus it’s among the best internet option for rural areas, and its bundling options helps your account for your entertainment needs. However, the Triple Play Select program features the home phone, internet, and cable TV service, all in a single affordable package.
Typically, you receive 200 Mbps on the fastest network available. And, you also get your choice of TV packages with 125, 175, or 200 channels, in addition to unlimited nationwide calling and more for a low monthly price ranging from 72.97 per month.
Spectrum Triple Pay Bundling Packages
- Spectrum Triple Play Select, featuring 400 Mbps+ 125 channels and Unlimited for $72.97
- Spectrum Triple Play Silver, featuring 400 Mbps+175 channels and Unlimited for $102.97
- Spectrum Triple Play Gold, featuring 400 Mbps +200 channels and Unlimited for $122.97
The providers listed above have the best and most competitive bundle pricing on TV, internet, and phone services. Besides, they have exclusive deals or other perks that make them outshine the rest.
However, the bundling allows you to choose your wireless phone data plan, cable television channels, and Internet access to customize your bundle. Bundling services enable you to have one quick and easy monthly bill to pay.