There are few ways to get a free iPhone. One way is to sign up for a new service plan with a carrier that offers a free iPhone with activation. Another way is to get a free iPhone from a carrier under the government’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). Finally, you can try to win a free iPhone in giveaway contest from Phone Deals Today.
This article will discuss the various ways in which one can get a free iPhone, including our giveaway contest, government aid programs and carrier deals. By reading this article, you will be know and participant the opportunities available to you to get free iPhone in your hands.
Phone Deals Today Free iPhone Giveaway Contest
Our Phone Deals Today Giveaway Contest offers you to get a free iPhone. We recently held a free iPhone giveaway contest for our valued readers. Our website was launched four years ago, and we are committed to writing articles that help people solve tech-related issues.
In the last four years, our blog has been read by a large number of people. We are deeply grateful to our valued readers. That’s why we’re giving away a free iPhone to our loyal readers and to attract some new ones! We appreciate your interest in our content and hope that you continue to find it informative and helpful.
Apply For Free iPhone
Steps To Participant Our Free iPhone Giveaway Contest
- Visit our free iPhone giveaway contest page
- Fillup general information
- Complete contest task
- Submit your application
- We will review all applications and select our 31 January 2024 winner.
- After selecting the winner we will announce the winner’s name on our facebook official page.
Get A Free iPhone Under Government Program
The government offers an Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) that provides eligible individuals with a free iPhone. To be eligible, you must meet certain income and other requirements. You can find more information about the program and how to apply on the government’s website.
Determine if you are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). You may be eligible if your income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if you participate in certain government assistance programs.
- If you are eligible, sign up for the ACP with your wireless carrier. You can do this online, by phone, or in person at a store.
- Once you are enrolled in the ACP, you can purchase a free iPhone from your wireless carrier. The iPhone must be one of the models that is eligible for the ACP.
- You may be required to pay a monthly service fee for your iPhone. However, the ACP will provide you with a monthly discount on your service fee.
- You can keep your free iPhone as long as you remain enrolled in the ACP. If you cancel your ACP enrollment, you will be responsible for the full cost of your iPhone.
List of Provider That offer Free iPhone Under Government Program
The following is a list of providers that offer free iPhones under government programs:
- Cintex Wireless free iPhone : Cintex Wireless offers a free iPhone to qualified customers under the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). The ACP is a government program that provides discounts on broadband and wireless service to eligible households. To be eligible for the ACP, you must meet certain income requirements. You can find more information about the ACP and eligibility requirements on the Cintex Wireless website.
- Assurance Wireless free iPhone : Assurance Wireless is a Lifeline Assistance program that provides free wireless service to eligible low-income households. As part of the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), Assurance Wireless is now offering a free iPhone SE to eligible customers. The iPhone SE is a great smartphone that offers a lot of features for a low price. It has a 4.7-inch display, an A13 Bionic chip, and a 12-megapixel camera. It also supports 4G LTE connectivity. To be eligible for the free iPhone SE, you must meet the following criteria:
- Lifeline Wireless free iPhone : The Lifeline Wireless program provides eligible people with a free or heavily discounted cell phone and monthly service. The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a government program that provides a discount on broadband and wireless service to eligible households. If you are eligible for both Lifeline and ACP, you may be able to get a free iPhone through Lifeline Wireless. To find out if you are eligible for Lifeline or ACP, visit the Lifeline website or the ACP website.
- SafeLink Wireless free iPhone : SafeLink Wireless offers a free iPhone to eligible customers under the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). To be eligible, you must meet certain income and program requirements. You can find more information on the SafeLink Wireless website.
- T-Mobile free iPhone : T-Mobile Connect is now offering a free iPhone to qualifying customers under the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). The ACP is a government program that provides discounts on broadband and wireless service to low-income households. To be eligible for the ACP, you must meet certain income requirements and participate in one of several government assistance programs. Once you are enrolled in the ACP, you can get a free iPhone 13 or iPhone SE 2022 from T-Mobile. The free iPhone is a great way to get connected to the internet and stay in touch with friends and family. If you are eligible for the ACP, be sure to take advantage of this offer and get a free iPhone from T-Mobile.
- Verizon Wireless Prepaid free iPhone : Verizon Wireless Prepaid is offering a free iPhone under the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). To be eligible, you must meet certain income requirements and be a new or existing Verizon Wireless Prepaid customer. The free iPhone is available on select models and plans. To learn more and see if you qualify, visit the Verizon Wireless website.
Note : Please note that the information provided here is general in nature and may not apply to all situations. For more specific information, please contact your wireless carrier or the ACP website.
Steps 1 : Fulfil Your Eligibility Requirement
To be eligible for a free iPhone through the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have a household income that is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or If you participate in any of these government programs, Medicaid, Food Stamps (SNAP), Veterans Pension and lifeline.
- You must not have an active Lifeline or Medicaid plan.
- You must be a new or existing customer of a participating wireless carrier.
- You must agree to participate in the ACP program for at least 12 months.
If you meet all of these requirements, you may be eligible to receive a free iPhone from your participating wireless carrier. To learn more about the ACP program and to see if you qualify, visit the ACP website.
Steps 2 : Prepare Your ACP Documents to get a free iPhone
The following documents are required to get a free iPhone through the ACP:
- Proof of eligibility, such as a government-issued ID or pay stub
- Proof of address, such as a utility bill or bank statement
- Proof of income, such as a tax return or pay stub
- A completed and signed ACP application form
Please note that the specific documents required may vary depending on your eligibility and the wireless carrier you are with. For more information, please contact your wireless carrier or visit the ACP website.
Steps 3 : Submit Free iPhone Application
Online ACP Application To get a free iPhone
- Go to the ACP website and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Create an account or log in if you already have an account.
- Select the “Online Application” option.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents to submit your free iphone application.
- Review and submit your application.
Submit ACP Application Via Mail To get a free iPhone
- Download and print the application form from the ACP website.
- Complete the application form and gather all the required documents.
- Mail the application form and documents to the address on the form.
- Check the status of your application online or by calling the ACP hotline.
Please note that the application process may take several weeks. For more information, please refer to the ACP website or contact the ACP office.
Submit ACP Application Via Provider To get a free iPhone
To apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) through your provider to get a free iPhone, you can follow these steps:
- Contact your provider to see if they participate in the ACP.
- If they do, they will provide you with an application.
- Complete the application and submit it to your provider.
- Once your application is approved, you will receive a free iPhone.
Steps 4 : Wait For Approval Free iphone application
After you submit your application for a free iPhone under the government’s ACP program, you’ll need to wait a few days to hear back. Additionally, you may check the status of your application via your provider’s website or contact their customer support team.
Get A Free iPhone from Carrier Deals
Some carriers offer deals that allow customers to obtain a free iPhone. The terms and conditions of each deal differ, but they typically require a new line of service and a minimum contract term. Some deals also require the customer to trade in an eligible device.
List of Carrier That Offer Free iPhone Deals
These deals may vary depending on the carrier, the iPhone model, and the customer’s eligibility. It is always best to check with the carrier directly to verify the terms of any free iPhone deal.
The following is a list of carriers that offer free iPhone deals:
- Cintex Wireless
- US Cellular
- Xfinity Mobile
- Google Fi
- Republic Wireless
- Mint Mobile
Types of Free iPhone Carrier Deals
There are several types of free iPhone carrier deals available, each with its own set of terms and conditions. Some common types of free iPhone carrier deals include:
- New line of service deals: If you buy a new line of service with the carrier in order to receive a free iPhone.
- Trade-in deals: These deals require you to trade in an eligible device in good condition in order to receive a free iPhone.
- Switch To deals: If you Switch from your existing phone number carrier to another carrier in order to you may receive a free iPhone.
- Bundle deals: These deals bundle a free iPhone with other services or products from the carrier, such as a year of service or a new iPad.
Compare different free iPhone carrier deals before you sign up, as the terms and conditions can vary significantly from one carrier to another.
Available Carrier Deals For Free iPhone
There are a number of carriers that offer deals on the free iPhone models. Here are a few of the best deals available:
- AT&T is offering a free iPhone 13 with a qualifying trade-in.
- Verizon is offering a free iPhone 13 with a new line of service.
- T-Mobile is offering a free iPhone 13 with a qualifying trade-in or a new line of service.
- Sprint is offering a free iPhone 13 with a qualifying trade-in or a new line of service.
- Qlink wireless offering a free iPhone 13
These are just a few of the many deals available on the iPhone models. Be sure to compare offers from different carriers to find the best deal for you.
Steps To get a free iPhone Under iPhone Carrier Deals
- Choose a carrier that offers a free iPhone deal.
- Activate a new line of service with the carrier.
- Finance the iPhone through the carrier.
- Pay off the iPhone in full within the promotional period to avoid any additional charges.
Get Free iPhone From Non Profit Organization
Few ways that a user can get a free iPhone from a non-profit organization. One way is to apply for a grant from a non-profit organization that provides financial assistance to low-income individuals and families. Another way is some non-profit organizations may offer free iPhones to individuals who volunteer their time or donate money to the organization.
To get a free iPhone from a non-profit organization that offers them as a reward for volunteering or donating, you need to contact the organization and inquire about their volunteer or donation requirements. The requirements may vary from organization to organization, but typically the user would need to commit to a certain number of hours of volunteer work or donate a certain amount of money.
It is important to note that not all non-profit organizations offer free iPhones, and the terms and conditions for obtaining a free iPhone may vary from organization to organization.
List of Non Profit Organization That Offer Free iPhone
- The Hope Phones Foundation
- The Wireless Foundation
- The Mobile Hope Project
- The Cell Phones for Soldiers program
- The HopeLine program
- The Recycle for Phones program
- The Cell Phones for Charities program
- The Give Back Box program
- The Asurion Tech Repair & Phone Recycling program
Please note that these organizations may have eligibility requirements, so be sure to check their websites for more information.
Submit Application to get a free iphone
To apply for a grant to get a free iphone without contract and credit check, the user would need to contact the non-profit organization and inquire about their grant application process. The application process may vary from organization to organization, but typically the user would need to provide information about their financial situation, their need for an iPhone, and how they would use the iPhone.
Alternative way to get a free iPhone
- Get a Free iPhone from Friends & Family : Another way to obtain a free iPhone is to inquire with your friends and family if they have an old iPhone that they are not using.
- Get a Free iPhone from contest : To participate in a contest or giveaway, the user would need to follow the instructions provided by the organization. The instructions may vary from contest to contest, but typically the user would need to submit an entry form or video, and then wait to see if they are selected as a winner.
- Get a Free iPhone From Social media community : Some social communities offer free iPhones. To apply for a free iPhone, one must first identify a trusted community page that is offering the giveaway. Once a trusted page has been identified, one can then follow the instructions on the page to apply for the giveaway.
List of iPhone Model That You May Get For Free
The following is a list of iPhone models that you may be able to get for free:
- iPhone SE (2022)
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 14
What should i do if my government free iphone application was rejected?
If your government free iPhone application under ACP was rejected, you should first review the rejection letter carefully to understand the specific reasons for the rejection. Once you understand the reasons, you can take steps to carefully resubmit your application again.
Is there any cost to get a free iPhone ?
There is a co-payment for a free iPhone under the government’s Affordable Connectivity Program. Additionally, if you wish to obtain a free iPhone from a carrier deal, you must pay for your chosen plan. However, there are no fees or costs associated with free iPhone contests.
Is there any cost to submit a free iPhone application ?
There is no charge for submitting an application to receive a free iPhone.
How long i need to wait for approve my free iPhone application under government program ?
It might take a few weeks, but it could also take longer. The best thing to do is to keep checking the status of your application online or by calling the program’s customer service line.
What is the replacement policy for free iPhone ?
The replacement policy for a free iPhone depends on the specific offer or promotion that you took advantage of. In general, however, most free iPhone offers come with a one-year warranty.