Cintex Wireless provides a government-assisted Lifeline program and is also an Emergency Broadband Benefit program provider. However, the Emergency Broadband Benefit-qualified customers can enroll for the program and get a free wireless device, in addition to service with free unlimited text, free unlimited talk, and free unlimited data. Additionally, Cintex Wireless ebb offers a free tablet/smartphone, plus government-subsidized free phone service every month.
Perhaps, it is operated by the FCC that offers discounts on monthly wireless services and connected devices to eligible low-income households in 5 states. Cintex Wireless is one of the top Lifeline Service providers in Maryland, Arkansas, Rhode Island, Maine, and West Virginia. The company offers telecommunication services to help beneficiaries stay connected with medical services, family, school, and employers.
The company states to offer customers the opportunity to win cintex wireless free phones with 4G/5G LTE services. However, to get this offer, you must meet the eligibility criteria provided by the U.S. government. You qualify for the cintex wireless EBB program if you are currently unemployed, participate in a government-aided program, or if your household income lies at or below 135% of the federal poverty line.
What Is Cintex Wireless?
Cintex Wireless is a participating lifeline carrier and one of the topmost Lifeline Service providers in 5 U.S. states. Cintex Wireless offers a free smartphone, together with free phone service every month through the government lifeline program to qualified low-income residents in select states. Besides, low-cost plans with a generous amount of minutes and data are also available. Interestingly, there are long-term contracts, no bills or activation fees.
However, to apply for an emergency broadband benefit program, specific eligibility requirements must be met, listed by each state where the service gets offered. These requirements depend on a person’s participation in State or Federal Support Programs or through achieving the Income Poverty Guidelines as stated by the U.S. Government. Notably, Cintex Wireless service is limited to one person per household.
Cintex Wireless Eligibility Criteria
i) Program-Based Eligibility
Program based eligibility differ by state, and Cintex Wireless subscribers are eligible to receive Lifeline discounts if they participate in one or more of the following programs:
- Food Stamps / Supplemental Nutrition Assistant Program (SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Tribal TANF
- Head Start
- Food Distribution Program in Indian Reservation (FDPIR)
ii) Income-Based Eligibility
Income eligibility differs by state, and some states do not provide income-based eligibility for Lifeline. Cintex Wireless income-based eligibility requires household income at or is less than 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. However, you may submit proof of income documentation to National Verifier, which includes:
- Previous three months consecutive paystubs
- Divorce Decree
- Child Support Award Letter
- Previous year document of income tax return (Federal, State, or Tribal tax return)
- Previous year W2 form
- Letter from the SSA showing the benefits customer gets per month. A letter cannot be older than 12 months.
- IRS Form
- Veterans Administration Statement of Benefits
- Retirement/Pension Statement of Benefits
- Unemployment/Workers’ Compensation Statement of Benefits
- Letter from Employer verifying income
- Any other official documents with income information
About the Emergency Broadband Benefit
The Emergency Broadband Benefit will offer a discount of up to $50 per month for broadband service to eligible households and up to $75 per month for members on qualifying Tribal lands.
Additionally, the qualified households can also get a one-time discount of up to $100 to buy a desktop computer, laptop, or tablet from participating wireless providers if they give more than $10 and less than $50 on the purchase price.
If the eligible consumer selects an eligible plan that costs $50 per month or less, the consumer will get that service for free, at least until the EBB Program stops.
Who Qualifies for Cintex Wireless EBB?
Households with a child who is a beneficiary through the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) or the School Breakfast Program (SBP), including a child who goes to a school participating in the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision (CEP), are eligible for the Cintex wireless EBB.
Moreover, any child currently receiving benefits during the 2020–2021 school year or did so in the 2019–2020 school year. For 2019–2020 or 2020–2021 CEP-participating schools or districts, all students are eligible for the EBB Program. An individual is eligible for ebb free tablet program if they meet one of the following criteria:
- If income lies at or below 200% of the federal poverty standards or participates in specific assistance programs, including SNAP, SSI, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, WIC, or Lifeline.
- Participation in Tribal-specific programs like Tribal TANF, Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
- If a household member has the approval to get benefits through the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the institution breakfast program, the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 academic year.
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the existing award year;
- Faced a substantial income loss due to job loss or layoff as from February 29, 2020, and the household had a gross income in 2020 at or below $99,000 for single filers and $198,000 for joint filers.
- Attains the eligibility criteria by a participating provider’s existing low-income or COVID-19 program.
Cintex Wireless Plans
Cintex Wireless provides one FREE Lifeline plan, but they provide many add-on bundles, minutes, and data, which you can add when your basic package gets depleted.
The basic plan features 1000 minutes, FREE monthly unlimited texts, and 4.5GB of data. Additionally, the free Lifeline service also includes:
- Nationwide Calling
- Call Waiting
- Ability to Connect to Wi-Fi
- Free 911
- Caller ID
- 3 Way Calling
- Text & Picture Messaging
Cintex Wireless Add-Ons:
- $5 for 500 minutes
- $10 for 1000 minutes
- $15 for 2000 minutes
- $20 for unlimited minutes
- $5 for 500MB of data
- $10 for 1 G.B. of data
- $20 for 2 G.B. of data
- $25 for 3 G.B. of data
- $30 for 4 G.B. of data
- $35 for 5 G.B. of data
3) Cintex Wireless Data and Minutes Bundling
- $10 for 500MB of data plus 500 minutes
- $15 for 1 G.B. of data plus 1000 minutes
- $25 for 2 G.B. of data plus 2000 minutes
- $30 for 3 G.B. of data plus unlimited minutes
- $35 for 4 G.B. of data plus unlimited minutes
- $40 for 5 G.B. of data plus unlimited minutes
Cintex Wireless BYOP Process
Cintex Wireless also offers you the opportunity to Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP provided your device is among the cintex wireless compatible phones. The process is a simple 3-step as discussed below:
- The first step is to check your phone’s compatibility. To check if your mobile phone qualifies for the BYOD program, you can enter your IMEI/ESN/MEID at Cintex wireless Byod Check website.
- After confirming your phone’s compatibility, you will get asked if you require a SIM card kit. If you do, Cintex Wireless ships it to you for FREE. If you do not want a SIM card, your phone will activate right away.
- The last step is to activate your cell phone. You can call 611 and press option “3”. You will get a message saying that your Cintex device has now been activated. Immediately you get this message, you can start to use your Cintex device.
Cintex Wireless Lost or Stolen Phones
If your cell phone gets lost or stolen, your monthly minutes are not secure or refundable until you inform the company about your loss. In case of your device loss, you can call 877-304-9183 or visit the Cintex Wireless website.
Immediately the company gets informed, you can purchase a new device, and all remaining balance and your old number shall get transferred to your new cell phone. If minutes were utilized during the loss, they would not be refunded. On the other hand, Cintex Wireless is not liable for or responsible for refunding any lost, stolen, misused, or damaged device.
Cintex Wireless Phone Number Transfer
Cintex Wireless customers must accept the number provided to them at the time of activation. The wireless phone number Cintex Wireless gives its customers will remain the property of Cintex Wireless. However, Cintex Wireless may transfer the wireless phone number to another subscriber, without giving notice, if the customer cancels service with Cintex Wireless or if the account gets expires and is deactivated.
Most importantly, you may transfer a wireless number before the wireless number gets reassigned to another subscriber. In some situations, you may transfer an existing carrier cellphone number to your Cintex Wireless service for use as a Cintex Wireless phone number. To switch a current phone number to Cintex Wireless, you must contact Cintex Wireless’ Customer Support team at 1-855-655-3097. Before calling, ensure you have a bill available from your old carrier.
Cintex Wireless is a renowned carrier in offering EBB and Lifeline wireless services in the United States. The Emergency Broadband Benefit is a program by FCC that helps families and households experiencing challenges to afford internet service during the COVID-19 pandemic. This provision will help qualified households connect to critical healthcare services, jobs, virtual classrooms, and so much more.
However, households enrolled in the EBB Program as of December 31, 2021, will continue to have their current monthly benefit until March 1, 2022. Notably, the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) Program will soon get replaced by the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), a new, long-term $14 billion program.