Cintex Wireless has been a Lifeline service provider in the United States for more than ten years. However, the company is currently operating in a few states issuing cintex wireless free phones, but they are expanding their coverage at an alarming speed to cover other states. Cintex Wireless also provides those eligible with a FREE phone, apart from the very generous FREE plan to its customers.
Moreover, Cintex Wireless is a telecommunication provider that provides excellent coverage to over 97% of the USA and serves customers from Arkansas, Rhode Island, Maryland, Main, and West Virginia with vast amounts of free Lifeline plans. Interestingly, there is no contract, hidden fees, credit checks, and bills when choosing Cintex to be your wireless provider. The application process for the lifeline benefits is hassle-free, but you must prove eligibility.
In this guideline, you will get to know every detail concerning Cintex Wireless free plans and free phones, how to apply, what documents to submit, and so much more, including cell phone plans with free phones. On the other hand, Cintex Wireless gets listed among the best EBB and Lifeline wireless benefits providers in the United States. Additionally, this carrier with the federal government offers customers the opportunity to get free smartphones with free 4G/5G LTE services.
How Do You Apply For a Cintex Wireless Free Phone
The easiest way to apply for Cintex Wireless free phone and the free plans is online. You can go to Cintex Wireless’s home page, and you will find two boxes. However, in the upper space, you must input your ZIP code and your email address in the lower box and then tap the “Get My Free Phone” search button.
Thus, tapping the button mentioned above will take you into the application process, which comprises four steps, namely:
- Personal information
- Phones and plans
Most importantly, you will complete the above sections, and if you are eligible, you will give all the information and documentation. After providing all the required information and getting approved, you can expect to get your Freephone within a couple of days.
Alternatively, you can download and apply online. In the application form, you must attach proof of income or documentation for the government-sponsored program you are currently participating in. But, only one free phone per family is allowed, and you must re-certify using proof of eligibility every year.
Cintex Wireless Free Phone Lifeline Program Eligibility
The lifeline program that offers free government smartphones does not apply to every person; there are requirements to be met for you to qualify. To receive a Cintex Wireless FREE plan or free phone, you must meet one of the following qualification criteria:
i) Low Income Eligibility Criteria
Income-based eligibility differs by state, and some do not provide income-based eligibility for Lifeline. Cintex Wireless customers are eligible to receive Lifeline under the income-based eligibility if your household must have a combined income at 135% according to the poverty guideline or below to be eligible.
ii) Program Participation Eligibility Criteria
Another way you can qualify is through program participation in a government-supported program. However, a single household member can qualify through the following list of programs:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) General Assistance
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Tribal head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
What Documents Do You Need For Cintex Wireless Free Phone
You will have to get the following information ready and copies of the specific documents when applying for the Cintex Wireless Lifeline plan and free phone:
- Full legal name
- Date of birth
- Your Social Security number last four digits (or Tribal identification number)
For the program participation applicants, you will have to submit a document proving that participation, including a copy of a member’s card or a cover letter issued by the organization.
Additionally, for the income-based applicants, you must offer one of the following documentation:
- Veterans Administration Statement of Benefits
- Retirement/Pension Statement of Benefits
- Last three months consecutive paystubs
- Previous year income tax return form (State, Federal, or Tribal tax return)
- Last year W2 form
- Letter from the SSA showing the benefits customer receives per month. Letter cant is older than 12 months.
- IRS Form
- Unemployment/Workers’ Compensation Statement of Benefits
- Divorce Decree
- Child Support Award Letter
- Letter from Employer verifying income
- Any other official documents with income information
Cintex Wireless Lifeline Plans
Cintex Wireless provides a single FREE Lifeline plan, featuring FREE monthly 1000 minutes, unlimited texts, and 1GB of data. Apart from this plan, they provide many add-on minutes, bundles, and data.
On the plus side, you enjoy rollover minutes and standard amenities such as:
- Nationwide Calling
- Call Waiting
- Ability to Connect to Wi-Fi
- Free 911
- Caller ID
- 3 Way Calling
- Text and Picture Messaging
Cintex Wireless Affordable Plans
Cintex Wireless also provides cheap wireless services such as unlimited texting on all paid cellular plans. These are 30-day talk and text plans.
- 100 Nationwide Minutes or 100 International Texting for $5
- 100 Nationwide Minutes and Unlimited International Texting for $10
- 300 Nationwide Minutes and Unlimited International Texting for $15
- 600 Nationwide Minutes and Unlimited International Texting for $20
- Unlimited Nationwide Minutes and Unlimited International Texting for $40
What is Lifeline Program?
Lifeline is a government-supported program that offers free government cell phones for low income, in addition to monthly benefits that reduce the cost of your monthly wireless telephone service or residential home telephone service. However, an eligible Cintex Wireless customer may get a Lifeline discount on wireless service, but the Lifeline discount is available for only one member per household.
When filling out the Cintex Wireless application, you must include your Name, Telephone Number, Last Four Digits of your Social Security Number, Address, and Date of Birth. However, Cintex Wireless customers may qualify for a Lifeline service benefit if they meet specific state and federal eligibility requirements. The requirements get determined by the particular state where the customer lives.
How To Get Cintex Wireless Compatible Free Phones
You can receive Cintex Wireless compatible phones using the Cintex lifeline or EBB program. However, not everyone qualifies to get these phones, and you must meet some requirements before qualifying. Thus, once you meet the set requirements, you can make an application for free Cintex Wireless compatible phones from the company’s website. After application, you will receive your free Cintex Wireless compatible phone.
Additionally, to receive free Cintex Wireless compatible phones, you can apply online following this process:
- Navigate to Cintex Wireless
- Scroll down the page and click ”our services.”
- Touch the ”sign up for EBB” or ”lifeline program” option
- Input your Zipcode, email address and click ”sign up now.”
- Apply for your free device by submitting your personal information
- Give documents of verification
- Choose your preferred phone and plan
- Preview and forward your application.
- Wait for proof verification
- Once approved, your free phone gets shipped within a few days.
Cintex Wireless Affordable Connectivity Program
Lifeline program members receiving free phones for seniors on social security, are also eligible to participate in the current federal government-supported Affordable Connectivity (ACP) Program enrollment that started on December 31, 2021. However, the Affordable Connectivity or ACP Program is a limited-time program that offers discounts on monthly broadband Internet access services and selects connected devices.
Besides, the Affordable Connectivity monthly service and device discounts are non-transferrable. Thus, an eligible household is limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount. ACP Program benefits may come from any participating provider of your choice, and your monthly service benefit may get transferred to another provider at any time.
Cintex Wireless will put together your Lifeline and ACP discounts to feature FREE Data, Talk, and Text Plan. Minutes and Data limits (cap) on the amount of data or minutes you can use. However, you can receive a free additional amount of data or minutes for the remaining part of the month by calling Cintex Wireless Customer Care at 1-855-655-3097 or through email at email@example.com.
Who Qualifies For Cintex Affordable Connectivity Program?
Any member of the household can be eligible if they meet one of the following criteria:
- Has an income within or below 200% of the federal poverty standards or participates in specific assistance programs, including SNAP, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Medicaid, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline.
- Participation in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
- Has the approval to receive benefits through the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, primarily through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year.
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the ongoing award year.
- Attains the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s current low-income program.
You may qualify for the Cintex Wireless Lifeline program that offers free phones if you participate in the government programs listed above or qualify based on household income eligibility standards. Besides, you must prove eligibility according to the State and Federal eligibility requirements that provide approval for the benefits. To qualify, you must apply, proof of eligibility by providing the required documentation and waiting for your Cintex Wireless free phone to arrive.