Boost Mobile US offers one of the best network coverage around, thanks to T-Mobile, to enjoy excellent performance in most areas. However, Boost Mobile is one of the best option contract-free prepaid carriers in the US. Besides, it features a wide range of premium and affordable smartphones available and offers many deals on devices and plans. Currently, there are plenty of solid boost mobile phone deals this month that you should take advantage of.
Moreover, if you want to ditch your current carrier, you can switch to Boost Mobile for more savings. You can transfer your current phone to Boost and choose your favorite cell phone plan through Boost Mobile bring your own phone. Additionally, if you need a shared family plan, Boost Mobile provides family plans with up to four lines for a similar price of one line compared to other carriers.
Interestingly, you can even save more money by using a Boost Mobile promo code and discover amazing cell phone deals and plans for new and existing customers. If you’re planning to switch to Boost Mobile, you can get up to four free cell phones when you subscribe to their family plan. However, the latest online and in-store Boost Mobile deals for existing customers include popular devices including Apple iPhone, Samsung, Motorola, and more.
About Boost Mobile
Boost Mobile operates using the T-Mobile network and offers everything for your wireless needs. Besides, all its plans feature high-speed data, unlimited calls and texts, and unlimited music streaming with no data charges. Additionally, the company packs the latest mobile phones and deals on various top brands at affordable prices.
Most importantly, there is no annual service contract when you switch to this carrier, and you can get Boost Mobile plans with free phones upon switching. You can almost pay all the fees upfront and obtain what you paid. Again, Boost provides excellent unlimited high-speed data at lower prices, without annual contracts, no credit checks, no overage fees, roaming fees, and no monthly bills.
How To Switch To Boost Mobile
Step 1- Check Eligibility
Confirm if your phone will operate on the Boost Network. To activate your cell phone, you will require a Boost Mobile SIM card and the phone’s IMEI number. You can find your cell phone’s IMEI or MEID (DEC) number by dialing and pressing *#06#.
If the technique does not work, you can check below the battery for phones with removable batteries or in the mobile phone’s settings menu. However, the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a unique 15-digit serial number identifying your wireless phone. Having the correct IMEI number for Boost Mobile compatible phones is good to ensure that your cell phone can become activated on the Boost Mobile network.
Step 2- Purchase a SIM card
You can buy a SIM kit in-store or online or bring your own Boost SIM card. To obtain a Boost Mobile SIM card kit, purchase online, walk into a Boost Mobile store or call your local Walmart for product availability. Boost Mobile Customer Care representatives can also sell you a Boost Mobile SIM card kit.
Step 3- Activate your phone on a Boost plan.
To activate a Bring Your Own Device, please proceed to a Boost Mobile store or follow the below steps:
For devices purchased directly from Boost Mobile:
- Proceed to Boost Mobile Activation Page
- Choose New Customer on the Make A Selection option, then Activate a new device
- Choose if you need a new number or port in an existing number
- Input the cell phones, including ESN or the phone serial number
- Then, follow the on-screen guidelines to create a Boost Account
- After creating an account, contact Boost to get a SIM card or buy it from a Boost Mobile store.
On the other hand, to activate a device purchased somewhere else under Boost Mobile Network, you have to do the following:
- Go to Boost Mobile Activation Page
- Pick the option Use My Own Device
- Afterward, select between obtaining a New Number or Port an Existing Number
- Choose if you want any additional lines on your account or not
- Follow the instructions provided, which include the SIM card installation.
What Are The Best Boost Mobile Phone Deals For Existing Customers
Boost deals are available not only to existing customers, but they are excellent Boost Mobile new customer deals for customers who are making a switch. However, many discounts and promotion deals are reserved for new Boost customers. The current deals from Boost Mobile for existing customers include:
1) Get $300 off Samsung Galaxy S21 5G phone at Boost Mobile
Save $300 on your purchase of the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G smartphone at Boost Mobile. Samsung Galaxy S21 5G has 128GB of storage, a 64MP camera, and 33 hours of talk time.
2) Save $130 on Samsung Galaxy A32 5G at Boost Mobile
Save $130 on the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G smartphone at Boost Mobile. This cellphone features 64Gb storage, 41 talk hours, and a 48MP camera.
3) Up to $150 off iPhone deals
Get the latest Boost Mobile iPhone deals up to $150 off. The discounts apply to iPhone SE, iPhone XR, and iPhone Xs.
4) Save $250 on the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G at Boost Mobile
Save $250 on the Samsung Galaxy A53 with 5G connectivity for only $200. Samsung Galaxy A53 features 42 hours of talk time, 128GB of storage, etc.
5) Save $50 on the Apple iPhone SE at Boost Mobile.
Save you $50 off on the purchase of the Apple iPhone SE 3rd generation. The iDevice features a 4.7-inch screen, a 12MP camera, 15 hours of 4k video, and more features.
6) Samsung Galaxy S10 is $100 off at Boost Mobile
Get the renewed Samsung Galaxy S10 at Boost Mobile and instantly save $100. Samsung Galaxy S10 has a 16MP camera, 34 hours of talk time, and 128GB of storage.
7) $50 Apple iPhone SE at Boost Mobile
This Boost Mobile sale will save you $50 on your purchase of the Apple iPhone SE, which has storage capacities of up to 256GB. It also has 15 hours of 4K video time.
8) Up to $200 off Apple iPhone SE 2nd Gen at Boost Mobile
You can save up to $200 on the Apple iPhone SE 2nd generation phone without a coupon code. This high-end device features 64, 128, or 256 GB of storage with 14 hours of talk time.
9) Save $300 on the Samsung Galaxy S21 at Boost Mobile
Save $300 on the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE purchase with 5G connectivity On Boost sales. You can talk for 33 hours on this 128GB storage capacity cell phone.
10) Save $60 on the Samsung Galaxy A03s at Boost Mobile
Buy the Samsung Galaxy A03s smartphone at Boost Mobile to save $60. You will get 40 hours of talk time, 32GB of storage, and a 6.5-inch screen with this phone.
11) Save $40 on the Motorola Moto G Power at Boost Mobile
Boost Mobile is giving a $40 discount on the Moto G Power for a limited time only. This smartphone features a 6.6-inch screen, 48MP camera, 48-hour talk time, and 64GB of storage.
12) Save $300 on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE at Boost Mobile
Boost Mobile packs the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G smartphone on sale for $300 off the original price. This smartphone has 32 hours of talk time, 128GB storage, and Android 10.
Does Boost Mobile Offer Government Discounts
Boost Mobile participates in the affordable connectivity program that avails discounts on broadband services and connected devices to eligible customers. However, qualified households enjoy a free Boost Mobile Unlimited 10GB smartphone plan, tablet plan, or mobile hotspot plan valued at $30/month, or $30 off other available plans through the ACP discount., limited to one per qualifying household.
Additionally, this company takes part in a boost mobile lifeline program that offers free internet to low-income families. A household is eligible for ACP benefits if the household income is equal to or below 200% of the federal poverty threshold or if any member of the household:
- Participates in select assistance programs, including Medicaid, SNAP, or Lifeline;
- Received approval for benefits through the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020 or 2020-2021 academic year;
- Recipient of a Federal Pell Grant during the ongoing award year;
- Recipient of WIC (Women, Infant, Children) benefits.
Boost Mobile US is one of America’s favorite mobile virtual network operators under T-Mobile. However, the company packs several deals on cell phones that existing customers can take advantage of today. You use your Boost Mobile coupons to save on your cellular plan or the latest smartphone. You can check out Boost Mobile’s deals section for enormous savings for new and existing customers.