Sky Devices is an American-based cell phone manufacturer. However, its headquarter are in Miami, Florida and the company’s goal is to create high-tech mobile devices with excellent designs, durability, powerful technology, and affordable prices. Interestingly, if you want to get a tablet for education or other purposes, you can apply now for sky devices government tablet. Additionally, the good thing about Sky Mobile devices is that you can upgrade to a new device at any time.
Moreover, several Lifeline providers provide free Sky Devices government phones. Besides, no Lifeline provider allows you to choose the device to receive when you apply for an emergency broadband benefit program. The providers who offer a free government phone give a mid-range smartphone with decent but not too advanced specifications. Unfortunately, you don’t have the freedom to know which model and brand you will get when applying for a free mobile device at a Lifeline provider.
On the other hand, tablets are becoming necessary for communication and technology used in various ways, especially in education. However, not all people can afford a tablet, and for this reason, the Government, together with authorized wireless providers like Sky Devices, offer free tablets for low-income families. If you’re a new Sky Mobile customer, when you order your device, you will get an introductory SIM with a free 100MB data plan and free Unlimited Calls and Texts per each account.
What Benefits Do You Get With Sky Devices?
If you qualify for the Sky Devices free government phone, you can’t receive a Sky Devices free tablet. This is because only one account is allowed per beneficiary, and no Lifeline provider provides consumers with both a free phone and a free tablet.
Additionally, different Lifeline providers give different benefits. Generally, Lifeline providers offer:
- A certain amount of free monthly data.
- Free monthly call minutes.
- Free monthly text messages.
- Perhaps a hotspot option.
- A government phone or even a Government free tablet
Cavery Communications, the company that provides Sky Devices government phones, provides:
- Unlimited free texting.
- 3 GB of free data each month.
- Unlimited free calling.
- Access to AT&T’s nationwide network.
Sky Device Repairs
If your phone or tablet has a malfunction, you can troubleshoot the problem and fix it online to save you having to send it away for repairs. Additionally, you can use this for mobile accessories too. You need to proceed to devise support and select your device’s make and model (if it’s not selected). Then, scroll down and select Fix a problem or search for your issue and follow the help steps.
Alternatively, if the problem can’t get fixed online, Sky Device will tell you how to book it for a repair or a replacement at the end of the help guideline. To request a repair or replacement, go to your account, sign in with your Sky iD and choose the accessory you’re having trouble with.
You Can Have The Following Repair Options
- Get Sky Device to repair it.
- Utilize your own insurance.
- Utilize your Sky Mobile Protect insurance.
- Proceed to the device manufacturer (e.g., Apple, Samsung).
How To Apply For Free Tablets?
You can qualify for an ebb free tablet program by filling an application form. This form requires you to fill in some vital information about yourself. You must ensure that you complete it with utmost trust and do not give any false information as it will later go through a verification process. You will also need to provide a few documents as proof of eligibility alongside the application form.
However, every year, the Government sets aside some funds to assist low-income families, students, the needy to receive a free tablet. You can apply for the free government tablet through a qualifying wireless company official website. You can search for programs that qualify you for a free tablet on the Sky Devices website.
After making an application form for a free government tablet, you will also need to submit the below documents as proof together with the application form.
- Income proof/ student information
- A photo ID Proof
- Eligibility proof document
- Contact details
- Residence proof
- Income proof or salary slip
Requirements When Applying for the Sky Device Government Free Tablet?
After filling out the application form, you may be requested to offer certain documents that show that you are Lifeline eligible.
- If you qualify based on income, you may need to submit proof of income, including a tax return or three consecutive pays stubs, among other documents listed below when applying for the program.
- Suppose you qualify through program participation in a Federal or Tribal sponsored program. In that case, you must submit proof of participation, including a benefits letter or official document, when you apply for a Sky Device-free tablet.
Documentation Needed If You Qualify Through Income Qualification
Suppose you qualify for the program using the income poverty level guideline by the Federal Government. In that case, you will submit your current income proof showing that your income is less than 135% of the federal poverty level guidelines. You can attach any of the following documents for verification.
- An Unemployment/Workmen’s Compensation statement of benefits
- A Social Security statement of benefits
- A retirement/pension statement of benefits
- Federal or tribal letter of participation in General Assistance
- The previous year’s state, federal, or tribal tax return (W2 forms or pay stubs are not acceptable)
- A Veteran Administration statement of benefits (VA cards alone are not accepted)
Documentation Needed If You Qualify Through Federal Government Program
You are eligible for Sky Devices’ free tablet program if you participate through any government-assisted program. However, if you qualify for any such programs, you can offer it as proof of enrollment in a federal government assistance program.
The following is the record of federal Government aided programs eligible for ebb program laptops in the qualifying households.
- The National School Lunch Program’s Free or Reduced Lunch Program
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Adult & Child Mental Health Case Management
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Employment Services (only if income-based in your state)
- Extended Foster Care
- Federal Pell Grant
- Food Support (provide a dated letter showing current eligibility)
- Social Security Disability (SSD)
- Section 8, Federal Public Housing Assistance, or Group Residential Housing (GRH)
- Financial Assistance, such as GA, TANF, etc. (you need a dated letter with the current eligibility )
- Head Start
- Medicaid or Medical Assistance (attach a document that indicates “MA” or “Medical Assistance” on it)
Notably, the Government’s eligibility criteria and selection for free tablets vary from state to state. And, from one provider to the other, always check the requirement with your preferred carrier before enrollment.
If you reside on Tribal lands, you can receive Lifeline if you or one member of your household participates in any federal assistance programs listed below or in a Tribal assistance program. The programs include Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF), Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Head Start (only households attaining the income qualifying standard), or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
Additionally, if you are Lifeline eligible looking forward to getting a free government phone, you must find a Lifeline provider that offers free smartphones in your state of residence. Once you do so, apply for their Lifeline program on their official website, and you may receive a free smartphone from Sky Devices or any other Android manufacturer.
How To Apply For A Free Government Phone?
Different Lifeline providers have different application procedures and requirements. Generally, a Lifeline-eligible customer is required to follow the below steps for the application process:
Ensure you are Lifeline eligible. Most Lifeline providers have a Lifeline eligibility calculator, which can confirm to you whether you qualify or not.
Locate the official website of a Lifeline provider that provides free smartphones in your state of residence.
When you find your provider’s website, you can apply for the program by completing an application form.
Moreover, you can apply for free government Sky Devices phones through Cavery Communications & Consulting. Besides, this company also provides Lifeline-eligible customers with unlimited free calling and texting, plus 3 GB of monthly data on AT&T’s nationwide network. If you opt to apply for a free Sky Devices government phone through Cavery Communications, follow the below steps:
- Open Cavery Communications website.
- Understand the requirements
- Scroll down and complete the provided application form. When you are through, you can press ‘Submit.’
There are numerous lifeline providers in the US, and Sky Devices is not a new name in the list of providers. However, if you want to apply for a free tablet from Sky Devices, you must ensure that you meet the eligibility requirement set aside by the Federal Communication Commission.
Most importantly, if you qualify for a free device through this telecommunication company, there is no way to decide which tablet model and brand you want to receive. It depends on time, the state, and availability. However, Sky Devices are high tech, quality, and highly durable.