Sky Devices is a US-based Android mobile phone manufacturer. The headquarter of the manufacturer is located in Miami, Florida, and its mission is to make high-quality mobile devices with robust designs, potent technology, durability, and affordable prices. The manufacturer is dedicated to value and focuses on quality; therefore, they offer a 12-month warranty on all phones. This article will focus on how to get Sky devices government phone under the Lifeline Assistance program.
Many Lifeline Assistance providers offer free Sky Devices government phones. Though, no Lifeline provider lets you choose the device you will receive. A free government cell phone for low income is typically a mid-range smartphone with decent but not too advanced specifications. Unluckily, there is no way to know which model and brand you will receive when applying for a free government phone at a Lifeline provider. As such, it may also be a phone by Sky Devices.
On the other hand, you can apply for the free government phone through the EBB program. If you typically enjoy the benefits of the Lifeline Assistance program, you will be eligible for this program. There are also a set of eligibility requirements that you should meet to get the free phone. The article will discern all there is to understand about Sky Devices government phones, consequently, ensure to keep reading.
Key Features Of The Sky Device Government Phone
Whenever any Lifeline Assistance or EBB providers offer free government smartphones, they likely offer the Sky Devices Elite A55 smartphone. The specs of the Sky Devices Elite A55 smartphone are as below.
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 77.8 x 8.1 mm
- Camera: Rear: 13MP + 2MP. Front: 8MP
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Processor: 1.25 GHz Quad-Core
- Display: 5.5-inch HD 720 x 1280 px
- Dual Micro SIM
- Battery: 2800mAh
- Battery Life: Stand by 150 hours, talk time 12 hours
- Data: LTE 150 Mbps
- Bands: 2G 850/900/1800/1900 3G 850/1900/2100 LTE B2/B3/B4/B7/B17/B20
Procedure To Get Sky Devices Government Phone
Lifeline Assistance is a federal FCC program designed to make communication services more affordable and accessible for low-income individuals. There are several Lifeline providers throughout the country, and they offer a discount on monthly cellular service and broadband internet service. They also provide free government phone and tablet mobile devices. Most Lifeline providers give free mid-range phones to Lifeline-eligible consumers.
As it is typically impossible to know what model and brand you may get from a given provider, a Sky Devices phone is also an alternative. Presently, you can get a Sky Devices free government phone from Cavery Communications. It would help if you were Lifeline-eligible to get a Sky Devices or any other free government phone.
To qualify for Lifeline, you must meet the following:
- You can qualify based on income.
- You can get Lifeline if your income is 135% or less than the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- You can qualify based on participation in a Federal or Tribal assistance program. You can acquire Lifeline if you or any other member of your household participate in a federal assistance program, such as Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA), or Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), previously known as Food Stamps.
If you reside on Tribal lands, you can acquire Lifeline if you or another member of your household participates in any of the Federal assistance programs below or a Tribal assistance program like Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Head Start, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
To get a free government phone, you must find a Lifeline Assistance provider in your state that gives free government phones to Lifeline-eligible individuals. You can apply for their Lifeline program on their official website, and you can get offered a free government smartphone by Sky Devices.
Application For Sky Devices Free Government Phone
Each Lifeline provider has different application procedures and requirements. You are required to follow the simple steps below if you are a Lifeline-eligible customer:
Ensure you are Lifeline eligible. Many Lifeline providers give a Lifeline eligibility calculator, which can inform you whether you qualify or not.
Locate the official website of a Lifeline Assistance provider that gives free government smartphones from Sky Devices in your state of residence.
Once at a provider’s website, apply for the program by filling out an application form.
The Cavery Communications & Consulting provide free government Sky Devices smartphone, and they also offer Lifeline-eligible customers free cell phone service for life unlimited everything on AT&T’s nationwide network. Follow the simple steps below to apply for a free Sky Devices government phone at Cavery Communications.
1st Step: Visit their official website.
2nd Step: Read all of their requirements.
3rd Step: Scroll down and fill in the given application form. Once you are done, press ‘Submit‘.
Requirements When You Apply For Sky Device Government Phone
You may also be required to provide certain documents that prove that you are Lifeline eligible while or after filling out the application form.
- They may need you to show proof of income, such as three consecutive pays stubs or a tax return if you qualify based on income.
- They may need you to show proof of participation, such as a benefits letter or official document, when you apply for Lifeline if you qualify based on participation in a Federal or Tribal assistance program.
- You may be required to give an official document, including your date of birth.
- You may be asked to give an official document, including your social security number or Tribal ID number.
- You may be required to provide an official document, including your physical address or your duplicate address.
- You may be asked to give an official document that proves your identity and that you are alive.
- Only individuals 18 or more years old or liberated minors can qualify for Lifeline. If you are a liberated minor, you may require giving an official document that confirms your emancipated minor status.
To submit the needed documents, make copies or take pictures of them using a copy machine, scanner, smartphone, or camera. Ensure not to send dark or blurry copies, and most essentially, don’t submit original copies of your documents.
Depending on your Lifeline provider, you may be required to submit the documentation online or by mail. The following is required to receive a free California Lifeline Assistance program phone at Cavery Communications:
- You must prove your street address.
- You can do so with a California Driver’s License (ensure it is not expired and that it shows a street address, instead of a General Delivery) or with the latest mail from a bank that shows a street address, instead of just a PO Box.
- You can also prove your street address by providing the latest utility bill, a present income statement from your employer, social security awards letter, tax returns, a mortgage or lease statement, an unemployment/worker’s compensation statement, a government assistance program, and a statement of benefits.
- These official documents will only be accepted if they have your name and street address on it.
- You must prove your Lifeline eligibility.
- You can do so with one of the following cards: State of California Benefits Identification Card or Golden State Advantage Card.
- You can also prove your Lifeline-eligibility by providing a document that proves your low income or participation in a qualifying program, such as SSI, TANF, HEAP, etc.
Benefits If You Qualify For Sky Devices Government Phone
Each Lifeline providers offer different benefits. Commonly, Lifeline providers offer:
- Free monthly data
- Free monthly call minutes.
- Free monthly text messages.
- Sometimes unlimited hotspot plan.
- A Sky Device government tablet (Q Link Wireless)
You can get the following benefits from Cavery Communications, the company that offers Sky Devices government phones:
- 3 GB of free data monthly.
- Unlimited free texting.
- Unlimited free calling.
- Access to AT&T’s nationwide network
Sky Devices Government Tablet Qualifications
It is impossible to get a Sky Devices free government tablet if you qualify for the Sky Devices government phone. This is because no Lifeline provider provides consumers both a free phone and a free tablet.
For instance, at Cavery Communications, you may get a free Sky Devices government phone. On the other hand, you can receive a free government tablet by paying a co-pay of $10.01 at Q Link Wireless. It is impossible to know which tablet model and brand you may get, depending on the state, date, and availability.
Smartphones are iconic devices that can aid you in doing many things comfortably. From working online to communicating with your relatives and friends, there are many activities that these phones can allow you to do flawlessly. Suppose you are a low-income individual affected by the economic stoppage due to the last attacked pandemic. In that case, you can now apply for a Sky devices government phone and do all the activities mentioned above. Apply this phone from Cavery Communications & Consulting now, and you will stay connected during the pandemic and beyond.