The world in the 21st Century has drastically changed and incorporated digital technology as part and parcel of every activity. Thus, the ability to communicate virtually with relatives, friends, employers, business partners, and emergency services is now an essential requirement. In this case, you require a high-quality device like an iPad or iPhone, but the cost is a nightmare, especially for low-income families. Luckily, the Federal Government aids by providing free iPad with iPhones to qualified low-income individuals across 50 states of America.
The US federal government provides millions of eligible individuals with free devices and cellular service at no cost through the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). This program ensures that all Americans have access to reliable communication services. Eligible people who can get a free iPad with iPhone include those who participate in government subsidy programs like Medicaid, SNAP, and SSI. You’re also qualified if you have a low income. You can obtain a free Government iPhone or iPad without any contract or monthly bills if eligible.
Most importantly, Lifeline and ACP are the major government benefit programs offering free cell phones and services for eligible American households. However, only ACP offers a free iPad and iPhone through the participating wireless providers. Telecommunication companies like Airtalk Wireless may offer a free iPad, iPhone, or other devices as part of their ACP plans. In this case, all you need is to qualify for ACP and have the required documentation that verifies your eligibility.
Pre-Requirements When Applying for Free iPad with iPhone.
Before applying for a free government iPad or iPhone, please consider the following factors:
- Confirm that no other member within your household is receiving the ACP benefits
- Ensure you’re a legal resident in the United States.
- Ensure your income level stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Ensure you participate in a government assistance program like SNAP, Medicaid, and Tribal TANF.
- If applying for a free iPad with iPhone via your preferred ACP wireless provider, ensure that you reside in a state where the service provider offers its services.
- Gather copies of your personal and eligibility documents to submit with your application form.
- Ensure the copies of your eligibility and personal documentation are clear and not blurred at all.
Who Qualifies For Free iPad with iPhone From Government via ACP
Qualification for a free government iPad and iPhone depends on your income level annually or participation in a government-aided program. Based on income, you can qualify for this ACP benefit if your yearly income is at 200% or less than the federal poverty guidelines. If you have no income or if you participate in government or tribal-aided programs such as:
- SNAP /Food Stamps
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
- Pell Grant
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Free and Reduced-Price Lunch
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal (TANF)
- Tribal Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
Documents Required to Prove Your Eligibility
There is a set procedure for who can apply for a government free iPad or iPhone. Thus, only the eligible applicants can qualify. You must also provide documents proving your identity, address, income, and program participation eligibility. The required documentation includes the following:
First, for qualification based on income, you will have to submit the following documents as proof:
- Child support award or divorce decree
- Veteran Administration Statement of Benefits
- A recent income statement from your employer or paycheck stub
- The previous year’s state, tribal, or federal tax return
- Pension/retirement statement of benefits
- Unemployment/Workmen’s Compensation statement of benefit
Again, you will provide legal documents proving your eligibility for a free iPad with iPhone based on program participation. The following are the documents required:
- Program Approval letter
- A benefit verification letter
- Statement of benefits
- School documentation
- Benefit award letter
Providers of Free iPad With iPhone
AirTalk Wireless is an affiliate program offered by AirVoice Wireless, part of Lifeline and the Affordable Connectivity Program. The Company serves eligible American households with free devices and monthly broadband services upon meeting specific eligibility requirements. The requirements for getting a free iPad with iPhone from Airtalk depend on participation in state and Federal sponsered programs or by meeting the 200% low-income threshold defined by the US Government.
The application process is simple https://airtalkwireless.com/free-phone-program/. After a successful application within 7-10 business days, you can top iconic quality Apple brands that include the following:
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple iPad Air
- Apple iPad Mini
- Apple iPad Mini 2
- Apple iPad Air 2
- Apple iPad mini 3
- Apple iPad 3
- Apple iPad 6
Cintex Wireless is another ACP service provider through which eligible applicants can get a free government iPad with iPhone. Eligible customers participating in government programs such as SNAP or those considered low-income can get a free 4G/5G LTE device from high-end, iconic brands such as Apple.
After meeting the ACP eligibility criteria aforementioned, you will obtain up to a $100 discount towards purchasing an iPad or iPhone. Cintex Wireless offers eligible applicants an Apple iPad Mini iPad for as low as $10.01. To apply, proceed to the cintexwireless.com/tablet web page and go to the Apply menu.
Other Ways to Get a Free iPad with iPhone
If you are not eligible to get a free iPad with iPhone from the government, you may get it through any of the methods below:
- Switch to a new wireless carrier to obtain a free phone from the trade-in of an old phone in good working condition, enroll for a select 5G unlimited plan on a new line, or through BOGO deals. If you require a free iPad or iPhone, many carriers offer a brand-new device if you switch and sign a contract with them.
- Look for lotteries, giveaways, and raffles. You may also participate in giveaways where the organization offers money or Apple items like an iPhone or iPad. You may also search for iPad freebies on the internet. But all in all, be keen and avoid falling prey to scams.
- Check and see if you can obtain a free or discounted model on Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace.
- Some Non Governmental and Charitable organizations also offer free iPads, and iPhones to students, low-income families, and older people. Look for organizations such as Computer with Causes, PC for People, On It Foundation, etc.
A free iPad with iPhone can be obtained from the US Federal Government through the newly started Affordable Connectivity Program(ACP). You may qualify for a free iPad or iPhone based on two criteria. The first includes participation in a government-aided program like Medicaid and other government programs. The other one is if you are considered a low-income according to the Federal Poverty Program. Besides, proof of eligibility is required during the enrollment process.