Moolah Wireless is a provider of internet service located in Atlanta, GA. This ISP empowers communities with quality, reliable, and affordable internet services. Moolah Wireless operates under a partnership with AT&T and, most importantly, participates in the Affordable Connectivity Program(ACP). This program receives funding from the Federal Communication Commission ( FCC )to offer eligible low-income earners free internet and broadband services. If you qualify, you can apply for Moolah internet plans, the most affordable internet package in the country.
Moreover, Moolah Wireless provides home internet and wireless services thanks to the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). This program is a government initiative that lowers the costs of internet and broadband services by providing a monthly discount for qualified customers. In addition, the Company gives free Tablets to pair with Moolah internet plans to anyone eligible for the program. Notably, all the tablets, Moolah Wireless, provide 12 months of data service.
Applying for Moolah internet plans is easy. In this case, you can visit their webpages. Then, submit your zip code and email address to get started. From there, proceed with the following steps prompted to complete your application. When applying, remember to attach your proof documents to get approved and start using your discounted Moolah Wireless Internet monthly service. In other words, proof documents refer to copies of your documents indicating you are eligible to get ACP service.
Moolah Affordable Internet Plans
Moolah affordable Internet plans offer a discount of up to $30 per month on your Internet service for eligible low-income households. Besides, households on qualifying tribal lands receive up to $75 monthly. Additionally, eligible households can obtain a one-time discount of up to $100 to buy a desktop computer, laptop, or tablet from participating ACP providers like Moolah Wireless. However, you must co-pay between $10 and $50 toward the buying price.
Moolah Wireless ACP-qualified internet plans
The following are the ACP-qualified internet plans offered by Moolah Wireless:
- Moolah Tablet- this ACP-supported plan features 3GB of data and is free with ACP enrollment. The plan is a suitable choice of internet anywhere for one user.
- Moolah 300- this plan includes 300 Mbps costing $25/month plus taxes & fees with ACP enrollment.Without, the plan costs $55/month plus taxes & fees. This plan is ideal for fast internet speeds for the whole family.
- Moolah 500- This ACP-compatible plan features 500 Mbps for $35/month plus taxes & fees with ACP qualification. Typically, this plan costs $65/month plus taxes & fees. The plan can comfortably support home learning and TV streaming.
- Moolah 1000- This plan packs 1000 Mbps at $45/month plus taxes & fees for customers who qualify for ACP. If not, you will pay $75/month plus taxes & fees. This Moolah internet plan can handle gaming and smart home seamless integration.
- Moolah 300 Bundle home internet and tablet- this plan features 300 Mbps for $30/month plus taxes & fees with ACP. Without it, the plan costs $65/month plus taxes & fees. It is suitable for fast internet speeds and internet at-go for one user.
- Moolah 500 Bundle home internet and tablet- This bundling option offers 500 Mbps for $40/month plus taxes & fees. Without ACP qualification, it will cost you $75/month plus taxes & fees. You can use this internet and tablet plan for home Learning, TV Streaming, and internet anywhere for one individual.
- Moolah 1000 Bundle home internet and tablet. This plan offers 1000 Mbps for $50/month plus taxes & fees with ACP. Without it, it will cost you $85/month plus taxes & fees. The plan supports a smart home comfortably and the internet anywhere for the user.
Moolah Internet plans for Tablet Eligibility.
Through the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), Internet Service Providers like Moolah Wireless discounts your monthly internet cost for low-income families to remain connected at an affordable rate. ACP internet discounts receive funds from Congress and then get administered by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
To qualify for Moolah internet plans for tablets, you or a person in your household should be a recipient of the following:
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Supplemental Security Income
- Food Stamps/Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Section 8
- Pell Grant
Alternatively, you can qualify for ACP discounted internet through Moolah Wireless if your family income falls at 200% or below the Federal Poverty Guidelines; you are eligible.
Do AT&T customers use Moolah internet plans
Existing AT&T Customers switching to Moolah Wireless will enjoy similar services with increased monthly savings on their internet bill. However, customers enrolling to get a free tablet get enrolled with partners who co-pay $10.01 mandated by the government for receiving a new tablet.
Millions of individuals in the US need access to quality and affordable Internet services. For this reason, the Federal government launched the ACP program that subsidizes the monthly internet bill and broadband services for qualified low-income customers. Moolah Wireless offers home internet and wireless service via the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). To apply for Moolah internet plans, you require your proof documents to verify your application and activate your internet service. If you send your proof documents, your eligibility and, to some extent, your identity are verified.