Moolah Wireless operates a mobile virtual network operator located in Atlanta, GA. The Company aims to empower customers with quality and affordable wireless services. Moolah Wireless offers excellent coverage through a partnership with AT&T. It’s a participating provider of the Affordable Connectivity Program that provides free tablets plus internet and broadband services. If eligible for this program, you can get a Moolah Mobile tablet and affordable internet in the country.
Additionally, Moolah Wireless provides free Tablets to anyone eligible for the ACP program and has a mission to provide as many tablets as possible to needy households. Moolah Wireless ensures every American family gets quality broadband services through tablets or home internet. Signing Up for the Moolah tablet is entirely free. The tablets feature 12 months of data service included. According to the Federal Communications Commission, you must qualify following the eligibility rules found at FCC.
Typically, you can qualify if you’re unemployed through income or participation in government benefit programs, as listed later in this guideline. Most importantly, Moolah Wireless offers Android Tablets with free wireless connectivity for students enrolled in college and K-12 across the United States. Moolah tablet is a government benefit program, and customers need to submit documents showing they qualify for the ACP Program either by income or program participation.
Qualify For Moolah Wireless Tablets
Customers can qualify for Moolah Wireless tablets if they or a person in their household get assistance in one of the following government benefit programs:
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Food Stamps/Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension
- Social Security Income (for applicants over 65+ only)
- Medicaid / Medicare
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Pell Grant
On the other hand, another qualifying criterion is your family’s gross annual income at 200% or under the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
How to Apply for Moolah Tablets
Applying for Moolah tablets is easy. Just proceed to their webpage and submit your zip code and email address to get started. From there, you will be redirected to the online application form and follow the simple steps to complete your application.
Once submitted, you will navigate to another tab on the FCC’s Universal Services Administration Company website that forwards your personal information directly to the FCC. On this page, complete all required steps and submit all necessary documents.
You will obtain an email within 48 hrs with confirmation from the government if you were accepted or not. You will choose between picking up your tablet from one of Moolah’s pick-up locations or getting it mailed to you. If you opt to receive your tablet by mail, you will be taken to a payment link to pay your tablet shipping and handling fee.
Finally, after completing the above steps, you will receive your Moolah wireless tablet.
What Documents Do I Submit as Proof of Eligibility for Moolah Tablets
Proof documents include copies of your documents showing that you are currently eligible to get an ACP tablet and service. Moolah Wireless needs proof documents to approve your application and activate your service. Providing proof documents allows verification of your eligibility and, in some cases, your identity.
For your Moolah tablet application to be successful, you must submit a copy of your identity, participation in a government-supported program, or proof of income. Once you send your proof documents, processing and verification may take 7-10 business days. Notably, for all states except Texas, you will submit the documents through the National Verifier website. The following are the documents you need to look for when applying for a tablet from Moolah:
1. Proof showing participation in a government program.
If you participate in more than one government program, you can upload a copy of proof indicating participation in only one of the enrolled programs. Below are the most common kinds of proof documents:
- Food Stamps, or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)- Award Letter, other official documentation from a State Agency indicating current participation
- Medicaid – Award Letter or other official documentation from a State Agency indicating current participation
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)- Social Security Statement of Benefits, Benefits Check Stub from the Social Security Administration, and Other official documentation from a State Agency showing current participation
- Section 8, or Federal Public Housing Assistance– Award Letter, Section 8 Voucher, Public Housing Assistance Lease Agreement, or other official documentation from Public Housing Agency
- Veterans Pension or Survivor’s Pension– Veterans Pension COLA Adjustment Letter, Pension Grant Letter or Survivors Pension Benefit Summary Letter
2. Proof of Low Income
If you qualify for Moolah tablets through income eligibility, ensure the proof document you submit indicates your low income. Also, ensure the copy of proof documents is not too blurry, too dark, or doesn’t have omitted important information.
The following are the several acceptable types of proof of low income;
- Veterans Administration (VA) Statement of Benefits
- Child Support Award
- Divorce Decree
- Federal or Tribal participation notice letter in General Assistance
- Tribal Tax Return
- Paycheck Stubs (The last 3 consecutive)
- Income Statement From Employer or W-2
- Last Year’s State or Federal Tax Return
- Retirement or Pension Statement of Benefits
- Social Security Statement of Benefits
- Unemployment or Workers’ Comp Statement of Benefits
Notably, submitting your benefit approval letter is not enough when showing proof of income. Ensure you provide a copy of the document showing your Benefits’ allotted income.
The Specifications of Tablet From Moolah Wireless
Moolah Wireless Tablet features the most current specifications in the best tablet. They include the following:
- Operating system-Android 12
- Internal storage-32GB
- RAM- 3GB
- Display size- 10 inch
- Processor- Mediatek quad-core MTK6761,
- Rear Camera- 8MP with Image Stabilization and 4x Zoom
- Selfie camera- 5MP
- Video recording- 1080p HD
Moolah Wireless provides tablets to the needy community through the Affordable Connectivity Program. The Moolah Wireless tablet application process depends on eligibility and documentation verification. In other words, you must be eligible by participation in government benefit programs or through income. Besides, you must support your eligibility by submitting the relevant documentation proof. Eligible customers get free internet service with tablets without monthly bills or contracts.