Are you an American from a low-income household looking for a quality cell phone, but your budget tells you otherwise? Don’t worry, as the Federal government support programs that qualify you to apply through your desired wireless provider. Besides, it’s exciting news for eligible customers who enroll in the Affordable Connectivity Program(ACP) through Airtalk Wireless. This Company offers Airtalk Wireless free iPhone to eligible subscribers who meet the set eligibility requirements.
AirTalk Wireless provides a free iPhone through a government assistance program that qualifies a customer based on income level or through program participation. Besides, specific eligibility documentation is required to prove a subscriber’s participation in the program. You can qualify by participating in programs such as SNAP and WIC, or your household income corresponds to the Federal poverty guideline in your state.
Eligible customers qualifying for ACP through Airtalk Wireless will get a free 4G/5G LTE smartphone from high-end, iconic brands, including Apple, Samsung, LG, Motorola, and more. However, AirTalk is the only wireless provider in the nation that provides its subscribers with an iPhone for free at its own cost. Notably, the free iPhone offer is a limited-time offer and subject to product availability. You can contact the customer support team on the available devices when applying for Airtalk Wireless.
Method To Get AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone
Airtalk is a participant in the Lifeline and the Affordable Connectivity Program. The Federal Lifeline Assistance Program is the longest-serving government benefit program created in the 1980s. Lifeline helps low-income individuals and households access essential telecommunication services for free or at a discounted rate.
On the other hand, the Affordable Connectivity Program is a recent FCC benefit program started in 2021 that ensures households can afford the broadband needed to connect to daily life. The Affordable Connectivity Program also offers free devices through the participating wireless providers in the program.
Eligibility For AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone
A person can qualify for a free iPhone from Airtalk Wireless through the ACP if their income is 200% or below the federal poverty guidelines. Besides, you can get quality if you have no income or participate in the following government programs:
- Medicaid / Medi-Cal
- SNAP / CalFresh/ Food Stamps
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program/School Breakfast Program
- A recipient of a Federal Pell Grant in the ongoing award year
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for (WIC) Women, Infants, and Children
AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone Application Process
The best way to apply for an AirTalk Wireless free iPhone is online through the company website. To start the process, proceed to airtalkwireless.com/apply. You will see a blank where you will enter your ZIP code and tap ‘Apply Now .’If the Company provides its services in your area, you will see your state’s offer and all three plans offered to eligible customers, including the ACP plan, Lifeline plan, and Lifeline & ACP combo plan.
Next, choose your eligible plan and press ‘Apply Now .’You will be taken to the Company’s online application form. Please fill it out by giving all the required information and providing eligibility documentation and other required details. Send the application, and you can obtain AirTalk Wireless free iPhone within 7 to 10 business days if approved.
Suppose your application is successful; the following are the iPhone models you expect to receive:
- Apple iPhone 6
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple iPhone 6s
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple iPhone 8
- Apple iPhone SE
Documentation When Applying For Free iPhone From Airtalk Wireless
Only eligible households qualify for Airtalk Wireless free iPhone application. Therefore, you must provide proof of documentation that shows you qualify following program participation or income level. Besides, you must also prove your identity during the application process. You can submit any of the following documents from each category:
Proof of Income
- Recent income statement from your employer or a paycheck stub
- Divorce decree
- Child support award
- Previous year’s state, federal or Tribal tax return
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits
- Federal or Tribal participation notice letter in General Assistance
- Unemployment or Workers’ Compensation statement of benefits
- Or another official document with income information
Proof of Program Participation
- Recent or previous year’s statement of benefits from an eligible federal, state, or Tribal program
- Notice letter of participation in an eligible federal, state, or Tribal Program
- Program participation documents
- Another official document proving the consumer’s participation in an eligible federal, state, or Tribal Program
Proof of Identification
- U.S. government, state, military, or Tribal issued-ID
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship
- Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship
- Birth Certificate
- U.S. Driver License
- Or another official document featuring your full legal name and date of birth
Proof of Address
- U.S. government, State, or Tribal Issued ID
- Driver’s License
- Current Income Statement, Paycheck Stub, or W2
- Statement of Benefits from a Qualifying Program Which Contains Name And Address
- Current Mortgage or Lease Statement
- Utility Bill
- Or another official document featuring your full legal name and physical address
How Long Do I Receive AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone After Applying
Application for Airtalk Wireless free iPhone takes about 20-30 minutes to be approved. Further, some applications may have to wait 3-4 days or longer for approval. The reason for the delay is that your proof documentation must be reconfirmed. You can constantly monitor the status of your application by signing into your account. After approval, you will also get an email confirmation plus a tracking number for your order.
Additionally, shipping for your order takes 7-10 business days after approval. Immediately after your order is complete, your free iPhone will ship to your address. You can follow the status of your application by submitting the same email address and zip code used while initially applying. When logged in, you will see information such as the status of your application and if there is any need for additional documentation.
AirTalk Wireless is among the few providers of the Affordable Connectivity Program offering free iPhones. The majority offer mid-range Android smartphones to eligible individuals in the program. To receive AirTalk Wireless free iPhone, you must attain an income level within the Federal Poverty Guideline. Besides, you may qualify based on program participation eligibility criteria. During the application process, remember to attach documentation that proves your eligibility.