Maxwest is an American Company committed to offering customers worldwide telecommunication devices like high-quality tablets. Low-income families who meet the eligibility criteria may get Maxwest free tablets from the government through the Affordable Connectivity Program(ACP). First, ensure you qualify for a free tablet following the eligibility criteria based on income level or program participation.
After you meet the eligibility requirements, you can fill out an application form and expect to get a Maxwest free tablet or any other available brand. Besides, you must prove your eligibility by submitting certain documents as proof of identity, program participation, or income level. When applying for the ACP program, you must select an ACP provider in your state that gives free government tablets if approved for the program.
Most importantly, you can only obtain one free tablet from Maxwest in every household and you must be ACP-eligible. You can apply if you participate in specific government aid programs, including Medicaid, SNAP, and WIC. Again, you can apply for a Maxwest free government tablet if your household income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline.
Qualifications For Maxwest Free Tablet
You can qualify for a free Maxwest tablet following the eligibility criteria:
1. Based On Your Income Level
You are eligible for a Maxwest free tablet if your income is 200% or below. Besides, you must produce proof of income, including a tax return or three consecutive pay stubs, when enrolling for this benefit through ACP.
2. Program Participation
You qualify for a Maxwest free tablet device if you or a household member enrolls in one of these Government Assistance programs:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), aka Food Stamps
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for (WIC) Women, Infants, and Children
- School Breakfast Program or Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program
- A Federal Pell Grant recipient in the current award year
- Tribal lands programs like Tribal TANF
What Documents Do You Need For Maxwest Tablet
You need to attach the documents listed in the following to be eligible for Maxwest government tablet through the Affordable Connectivity Program.
Documents for verifying your household income
- Current income statement from employer or a paycheck stub
- Social Security statement of benefits
- Prior year’s federal, state or Tribal tax return
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits
- Retirement/pension statement of benefits
- Worker’s or Unemployment Compensation statement of benefits
Documents for verifying your participation in a government program
- Approval letter
- Benefit award letter
- Benefit verification letter
- Statement of benefits
- School documentation
Document for verifying your identity
- Birth Certificate
- Valid government, state, military or Tribal ID
- U.S. Driver’s license
- Document of Government assistance program
- Permanent Green Card or Resident Card
- U.S. Citizenship or Naturalization certificate
Apply For Maxwest Free Tablet
You can enroll for Maxwest free tablet in three ways. First, you can apply directly online, by mail, or through a wireless provider. When applying for a free Maxwest tablet online, sign in or enroll in a new account to finish the ACP application online at affordableconnectivity.gov. Interestingly, the online application may guarantee immediate approval.
When applying via mail, you can print an application in English at affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf or in Spanish (Application Instructions are also available in 9 other languages).
USAC firmly instructs free Maxwest tablet applicants to include a Household Worksheet with their application. After completing the application and Household Worksheet, send them, together with copies of your documentation proof, to:
ACP Support Center
PO Box 7081
London, KY 40742
To apply for a Maxwest free tablet directly at a provider, follow the below steps:
- Look for an ACP provider in your area that provides free government tablets. To locate a suitable provider, proceed to fcc.gov/affordable-connectivity-program-providers, click on your state of residence, and check a provider with a ‘tick’ under ‘Offering Connected Devices.
- After finding a suitable provider, go to its website and check for its ACP application form.
- Fill out the provider’s online ACP application form by providing your Zip code, email address, and all other required information and documentation.
- Contact your provider’s customer support service for further guidance if you fail to see the application form.
- The final step is to wait for a confirmation message about the free tablet application status.
List of Maxwest Tablet
Eligible customers applying for free government tablet doesn’t have a choice, but the type of device you get depends on the specific model at the time of application. However, you can select a variety of Maxwest free tablets from this brand. The list below represents all the latest and most renowned Maxwest tablet models, which include:
- Maxwest Nitro 8
- Maxwest Astro 8R
- Maxwest Astro 10R
- Maxwest Astro 8Q
- Maxwest Astro 7Q
Maxwest Tablets IMEI Check
IMEI means International Mobile Equipment Identity, a unique 15-digit code that precisely identifies a device. Every Maxwest tablet has a unique 15-digit IMEI number. Using this number, you can confirm some information about your tablet devices, like the brand or model. The easiest way to see your device IMEI check on any tablet is by dialing *#06#.
Then, you can enter the IMEI number at https://www.imei.info/phonedatabase/tablets-maxwest/ to know the network and the original country of origin for your Maxwest tablet, date of purchase, carrier information, warranty information, system version, device specification, and much more helpful information. It will help if you utilize IMEI checker before purchasing a used or new device. Thus, you will check if the device is valid and original.
Features of Maxwest Tablet
1. Powerful Operating System
IOS and Android are the primary OS that dominates the tablet market. Google makes Android, and the content market is Google Play, which features various applications. Besides, you can also get an OS version like KitKat to Lollipop. iOS tablets, on the other hand, feature their own customized apps and are much more costly than those running on Android.
2. Expansive Screen Size
Maxwest free tablet packs different touchscreen sizes ranging from 7 inches up to 13 inches. The most convenient size is 10 inches for expansive viewing since 7 inches is a smaller screen size for a tablet.
3. Large Storage Capacity
Maxwest tablets running on Android and Windows feature a microSD card slot that enables you to expand the storage capacity of your device. Random access memory (RAM) is also crucial. If you seriously multitask, opt for a tablet with a higher RAM to avoid lagging and hanging.
4. Pen Recognition Feature
Some Maxwest tablets feature a stylus pen that you can use to draw, sketch, or write, making its usage more enjoyable.
Can I Get the Maxwest Free Tablet Under The Government Program
The ACP is a government program that offers two kinds of discounts. First, the program discounts monthly services and connected devices like tablets. All participating ACP providers offer eligible low-income households a discount on monthly broadband internet service of up to $30 (up to $75 for eligible households on Tribal lands).
Additionally, some ACP providers also provide a one-time discount of up to $100 per eligible customer in every household to buy a connected device, such as a tablet. However, according to government rules, the Maxwest free tablet cannot be completely free of charge. In other words, the eligible low-income customer must co-pay at least $10 and not more than $50 to get this discount and device.
ACP-eligible customers can enroll in an Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) and receive Maxwest free tablets through a participating wireless provider. You must meet the eligibility requirements to apply for a free tablet that includes government program participation or meet the Federal Poverty Guidelines income threshold.