StandUp Wireless is the wireless provider offering vortex tablet free to qualifying customers. Customers can enjoy free wireless service and stay connected to friends, family, emergency services, jobs, and more through this offer. However, the free monthly service features unlimited text, talk, and high-speed data. Therefore, customers have plenty of services to use on their phone or Vortex free tablet.
In this case, the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) provides eligible households with a discount on broadband service and connected devices. You can receive an Affordable Connectivity Program tablet if you meet the Federal Communication Commission(FCC) ‘s eligibility requirements and pass through the scrutiny process by the USAC or the National Verifier. In other words, the ACP eligibility gets determined by USAC’s National Verifier and National Lifeline Accountability Database.
Moreover, to receive a free tablet Vortex from Stand Up wireless, your household income must be within a given threshold as per the federal poverty guidelines. Alternatively, you must be a participant or a recipient of a government-assisted program, as explained later. You must also provide the necessary documentation as proof of eligibility to qualify for a free Vortex government tablet.
About Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
Before we proceed further, it’s essential to understand what the Affordable Connectivity Program( ACP) entails. However, ACP is a government program managed by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) designed to avail broadband connections more affordable for struggling low-income households.
Notably, the ACP offers discounts of up to $30 on monthly broadband per eligible household or $75 per month for households living on qualifying Tribal lands. Interestingly, you can receive up to $100 on connected devices. Besides, to get a free tablet vortex, you need to co-pay between $10 and $50.
Most importantly, the free government tablet benefit is subject to product availability, applicant eligibility, provider participation, and approval by the FCC and its ACP administrator, the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC).
Eligibility Rules Of The ACP
First, only eligible applicants may receive ACP discounts. Besides, the ACP monthly service and device discounts are non-transferable to another household or individual. An eligible household gets restricted to one monthly service discount and one device discount.
Additionally, ACP discount beneficiaries must make or answer a voice call with a capable device, send a text message, use data, buy minutes, or respond to direct contact from us at least once during 30 days to continue getting your ACP discounted service.
Qualification For Vortex Free Tablet With StandUp Wireless
A household qualifies to receive a free tablet ACP discount and free tablet with food stamps if any household member attains one of the following criteria:
- Household income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty standards.
- Recipient of benefits from SNAP/Cal-Fresh, Medicaid/Medi-Cal, SSI, Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit, Federal Public Housing Assistance, WIC, or Lifeline;
- An approved recipient of benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program; or
- A beneficiary of a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
Documents That Are Crucial To Apply For Free Tablet Vortex
Generally, the specific documents you must submit depend on your eligibility category. Also, it depends on the state and the wireless provider you’re planning to apply with. Therefore, it’s advisable to confirm the exact eligibility criteria and the needed documents with your provider. Notably, any proof of eligibility depends on approval by the verification staff, and you may need some additional documents, which include:
i) Documents Needed if you Qualify Through Program Participation:
You need to submit proof of current enrollment in a federal government assistance program, including:
- Extended Foster Care
- Federal Pell Grant
- Employment Services (only if income-based in your state)
- Financial Assistance, such as GA, TANF, etc. (submit a dated letter with current eligibility)
- Adult & Child Mental Health Case Management
- Food Support (submit a dated letter with current eligibility)
- Head Start
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Medicaid or Medical Assistance (bring a document bearing “MA” or “Medical Assistance” )
- Social Security Disability (SSD)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Section 8, Group Residential Housing (GRH) or Federal Public Housing Assistance,
- The Reduced Lunch Program or National School Lunch Program’s Free
ii) Documents Needed if You Qualify Through a Disability:
Submit documentation from a government entity indicating any disability.
iii) Documents Needed if You Qualify Through Income:
Submit documentation from a government entity indicating that your current income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty level, such as:
- An Unemployment/Workmen’s Compensation statement of benefits
- A retirement/pension statement of benefits
- A Veteran Administration statement of benefits (VA cards alone are unacceptable)
- A Social Security statement of benefits
- Federal or tribal notice certificate of participation in General Assistance
- The previous year’s federal, state, or tribal tax return (W2 forms or pay stubs are unacceptable)
iv) General Documents Needed:
- Income proof or salary slip
- Income proof or student information
- A photo ID proof
- Contact information
- Eligibility proof document
- Residence proof
Qualification For A Free Tablet Vortex Through Lifeline
StandUp Wireless is also a participant of Lifeline, a government benefit program that helps low-income households. The eligibility requirements for Lifeline Program are different for different states. The program considers individuals who are working or unemployed.
If you are working employment, your gross family income must equal to or below 135% of the Federal Federal Poverty Guidelines. However, to receive free government phone and tablet, you must qualify through programs such as:
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Food Stamps/SNAP
- National School Lunch (free program only)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance / Section 8
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Mostly, the applicants need to avail the below documents to be submitted using mail, fax, or online uploading.
- W-2 forms
- Pay stubs
- Government program participation letter.
Providers Of Free/Discounted Tablets Under the ACP Program
Notably, not all ACP providers give discounts on connected devices. Additionally, apart from the ones that provide free devices, not all give discounted tablets. Thus, to save you the burden of reviewing the ACP offers of all the ACP provider in your area, below is a list of the best ACP providers in the US that gives free/discounted tablets.
On the other hand, you can locate an ACP provider in your state of residence that avails discounts on connected devices online. To look for a suitable provider, proceed to Affordable Connectivity Program providers, choose your state of residence, and identify a provider with a ‘tick’ under ‘Offering Connected Devices’.
i) StandUp Wireless
StandUp Wireless is a widespread ACP provider that provides discounts on monthly services and free devices. The company covers the states of Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, California, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Ohio, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Hawaii, Idaho, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Minnesota, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, West Virginia, Utah, and Wisconsin.
However, all the ACP-eligible households can get a one-time discount on a Vortex free tablet, plus a free monthly service featuring unlimited text, talk, and data.
To sign up, follow these steps:
- Proceed to Standup Wireless.
- Insert your ZIP code and email address, and tap ‘Begin Application.
- Complete the online application by providing all the needed information and documentation.
- Submit your online application and wait for the provider to tell you whether or not your application was successful.
StandUp Wireless Tablet Models
StandUp Wireless doesn’t provide any tablets entirely free of charge. Instead, you can get some discounted tablet models. The exact brand and model vary with product availability, state, and other factors. However, the tablet models include:
- NUU Tab 8
- SKY Elite 8
- Vortex Tab 8
ii) Easy Wireless
Easy Wireless is a renowned wireless provider that provides both Lifeline and ACP benefits and discounts to qualified households in Kentucky, Oklahoma, and Missouri.
At Easy Wireless, qualified customers can get a free 8-inch tablet or a smartphone. However, customers may also enjoy free monthly phone service featuring unlimited text, talk, data, and hotspot. The unlimited data and free tablet benefit only apply to eligible households.
Follow Below Steps To Apply For an Easy Wireless Free Government Tablet.
- Proceed to My Easy Wireless.
- Input your ZIP code and your email address, and tap ‘Enroll now’ to begin the process.
- Then, you will see the provider’s online application. Complete it by availing all the required information and documentation.
- Send your online application and wait for a confirmation email from the provider.
iii) Q Link Wireless
Q Link Wireless is another leading nationwide wireless provider that avails Lifeline and ACP benefits to qualified households. The company covers the states of Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Washington, West Virginia, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Wisconsin.
However, at QLink Wireless, eligible households can obtain a free tablet with the latest specifications for only $10.01. Besides, the ACP-eligible customers can also receive free monthly phone service featuring unlimited text, talk, and data.
To apply, follow the below steps:
- Launch Qlink Wireless.
- Input your ZIP code and email address. Tap ‘Get it now.
- Complete the provider’s online application form by giving the needed information and documentation.
- Wind up the process by sending the application. Q Link will inform you about your application status within a few days.
You can receive free tablet vortex through the application with StandUp Wireless and other carriers that offer a similarly connected device. You can receive a free tablet from a qualifying wireless provider through the affordable connectivity program. However, you have to attain the eligibility criteria needed when applying for a free Vortex tablet from StandUp wireless or any other carrier of choice.