Cintex Wireless is a telecommunication services company headquartered in Houston, Texas. It started its operations in 2010 and has been providing Lifeline and other government assistance programs such as the Emergency Broadband Benefit program (EBB) and now the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), all from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). We shall see how you can get a Cintex Wireless free tablet shortly.
We all understand that not everyone can afford devices such as tablets to better their lives. The devices are pretty expensive compared to phones yet essential for our daily lives. Students need them for their studies while others require them to carry out duties in their workplaces. Most tablets operate like smartphones in that you can call, text, and browse the internet.
Since the government understands the challenges that Americans face acquiring these devices and that some cannot afford them, they have partnered with various telecommunication companies, including Cintex Wireless, to give them discounted communication services and cintex wireless free phones and tablets. Customers who opt for Cintex Wireless offer to receive a free government phone and tablet, unlimited data, minutes, and text. In our case, we shall mainly focus on the free tablets.
How to get a free tablet from Cintex Wireless?
You can apply for the Cintex Wireless services online by visiting its website and start by entering your ZIP code, then hit on Apply now. Remember that there are no contracts or monthly bills. It is essential to check whether you qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program tablet by checking your eligibility at the National Verifier.
The National Verifier (NV) is Lifeline’s centralized application system which determines whether you are eligible for Lifeline and other government aid programs such as the recently concluded EBB and the ACP. The platform is managed by USAC and provides customer service to customers through the Lifeline Support Center.
The platform works with service providers in all the 56 states and territories of the US to help consumers apply to government aid programs. You may also apply to the government aid program on your own through the National Verifier consumer portal or by mail.
Once you have known your eligibility, you can then apply for your free Cintex wireless customer service. As I mentioned earlier, one must apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program for you to get a free tablet. You can apply at Cintex Wireless or the ACP Benefit. You just go to ACPBenefit.org to submit your application or print out a mail-in application and contact Cintex Wireless (in our case) to select a plan and get the discount.
The Affordable Connectivity Program is a Federal Communications Commission benefit program that ensures that eligible households can afford the broadband they require for work, healthcare, school, and more.
The benefit gives you a discount of up to $30 per month towards the internet service for qualifying households and up to $75 per month for the households on qualifying Tribal lands. Upon qualifying, you can also receive a one-time discount of up to $100 to buy a desktop computer, laptop, or tablet from the participating providers. In our case, you can get your favorite device from Cintex Wireless. However, you must contribute at least $10 and less than $50 for the purchase price.
How to qualify for a free government tablet?
As I mentioned earlier, it is vital to ensure that you qualify for the free government services before applying. Therefore, you can qualify if your household income is 200% or below the Federal Poverty Guidelines. You can also qualify for a free tablet with Food Stamps or applicable aid programs. You can also qualify if a member of the household meets any of the criteria below:
- Participates in particular assistance programs, such as SNAP, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Medicaid, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline
- Participates in Tribal specific aid programs, such as Tribal TANF, Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Received a Federal Pell Grant within the current award year
- Participates in the School Breakfast Program or National School Lunch Program, including via the USDA Community Eligibility Provision
- Meets the eligibility criteria for the participating service provider’s existing low-income internet program
How do I prove my eligibility for a free tablet?
I have mentioned the various ways you can qualify for a free tablet. However, no service provider will believe you unless you provide the documents that prove your eligibility. They include the following.
- An identification document such as your US Military ID, state ID, Social Security Number, passport, Driver’s License, Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, or Tribal Identification Number
- A document to prove your address includes your Tribal ID, mortgage or lease statement, utility bill, driver’s license, state ID, most recent W-2, or tax return.
- A document to prove that you qualify for the assistance program participation
You can submit an approval letter, benefit award letter, statement of benefits, or benefits verification letter.
i) Proof of your total household income
You can use your paycheck stub, Veterans Administration statement of benefits, prior year’s state, federal, or Tribal tax return, recent income statement from your employer, a Social Security statement of benefits, Unemployment, child support award, Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits, divorce decree, or any other relevant document.
ii) A document to prove your substantial loss of income
One can bring documents such as Veterans Administration statement of benefits, a layoff/furlough notice, unemployment application, federal or Tribal tax return, evidence of bankruptcy or business closure, retirement or pension statement of benefits, Social Security statement of benefits, among others.
What does the Cintex Wireless Affordable Connectivity Program offer?
Various service providers can tailor the discounts given to the qualifying households in the best way possible. For Cintex Wireless, the Affordable Connectivity or ACP Program provides a free Service and a 4G/5G Smartphone. However, the Cintex Wireless free government phone you get when you qualify for the ACP program does not mean that you cannot get a free tablet.
Remember I mentioned that you could get up to $100 to purchase a tablet from Cintex or any other applicable service provider if you contribute at least $10 and at most $50. Most tablets cannot go beyond $100. Considering the minimal amount you contribute, it is the same as getting the device for free.
Does Cintex Wireless offer Lifeline?
Cintex Wireless is one of the service providers that offer Lifeline services. Lifeline is one of the FCC’s aid programs that help eligible households access affordable communication services. Like we have seen with the ACP program, Lifeline also majors in giving low-income consumers discounts to purchase their communication plans.
The Lifeline program is free to qualifying consumers meaning that you do not pay anything when getting the services. The program also assists individuals to access affordable healthcare, jobs, education resources, and much more. Qualification criteria are almost similar to ACPs, whereby you can qualify if you benefit from programs such as SNAP/CalFresh, Medicaid/Medi-Cal, or other eligible government programs. One can also qualify based on a low income.
You can benefit from both the Affordable Connectivity Program and the Lifeline service for your information. That means you can get a free government phone and tablet for your communication needs.
What do you need to Apply for Cintex Wireless Lifeline?
Just as it is with the Affordable Connectivity Program, there are things that you should have for you to qualify for the service. They include the following.
1) Proof of Identification
To prove your identity, you must provide any of the following documents.
- Driver’s License
- Passport (unexpired)
- Birth Certificate
- Permanent Resident or Resident Alien Card (unexpired)
- Certificate of Naturalization or US Citizenship
- Foreign Passport
2) Proof of Address
Besides providing your current physical address, you must provide any of the following documents to prove your claim.
- Driver’s License, State/Government/Tribal Issued ID (unexpired)
- Income Statement, Paycheck Stub, or W2 whereby all should be up to date
- Statement of Benefits from a qualifying program with name and address
- Current Lease Statement or Mortgage Utility Bill
- Current or prior year’s statement of benefits from a qualifying state, federal or Tribal program
3) Proof of Government Benefit Participation
- Notice letter of participation in a qualifying aid Program
- Program participation documents
Why choose Cintex Wireless for your ACP or Lifeline services?
Cintex stands out among other telecommunication companies when offering discounted communication services. They include the following.
- High-quality government phones with large screens and either iOS or Android operating systems
- Free plan with Unlimited Data, Unlimited Talk, Unlimited Text, and Free International Calling
- Dedicated Customer Service that is timely, multilingual, and friendly which is available through phone, email, or LiveChat.
- 4. Fast & Free Shipping of orders which are securely packaged and shipped using the top national shipping carriers. You can even track your order to know its status.
Cintex Wireless is a telecommunication services company headquartered in Houston, Texas. It started its operations in 2010 and has been providing Lifeline and other government assistance programs such as the Emergency Broadband Benefit program and now the Affordable Connectivity Program. The company allows you to apply for a free government tablet when you apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program. First, one should check if they are eligible at the National Verifier portal.