Cox Communications, formerly Dimension Cable Services, Cox Broadcasting Corporation, and Times-Mirror Cable, is an American telecommunication, digital cable television service provider, and home automation services company. Its headquarters are at 6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd in Sandy Springs, Georgia, US. It is among the largest cable television providers in the United States and occupies the third position. The company services more than 6 million customers across the country. We shall see the various Cox discounts for existing customers later on.
Discounts are some of the best ways companies can attract customers to their side. Everyone loves discounts as they help people to save big. That is why Cox has various discounts that you can benefit from as a customer. There are discounts for new and existing customers and can be in the form of promotion codes that once you utilize them, you will be able to save big and do something else with the money you could have spent.
There are various products that you can get from Cox Communications. They include Cable television, broadband internet, Home Security, Business services, VoIP, wireless, and Gigablast fiber. The company serves numerous states, including Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Washington DC, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Idaho, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas, Rhode Island, Virginia, North Carolina, and Ohio. Therefore, it is a big company that gets a lot of revenue every year.
Get Started With Cox
You can get started online by registering for an account online where you can use the account to manage bills, check data usage, get 24/7 support, find Hotspots, manage your profile, and so much more. Here, you can benefit from any available Cox new customer deals and enjoy various discounts.
You need to activate your account to enjoy services whereby you require your service address, phone number/account number, your Cox PIN, or the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN). You also require your primary user ID plus password to sign in to your account.
Getting your username shouldn’t be an issue, as you can get it from the Cox.com home page. You have to click Sign In My Account and hit the Forgot User ID link. After that, tap the Forgot my Cox User ID page that displays and then follow the instructions. Once your account is up and about, you can order the right equipment to start using the necessary services.
Services That Cox Offer
I had earlier mentioned the various services that you can get from the company but now want to discuss them in detail for better understanding. They include the following:
i) Cox Cable TV
Cox offers standard-definition and high-definition cable television using the Digital Cable technology. You can watch your favorite TV channels, seemingly contrary to the standard television sets that usually experience network issues. Cable TV usually relies on cables to receive signals from the service provider.
Apart from the TV services, you can also get a digital video recorder from the company to record programs to watch when you are free. Depending on locality, the Cox digital video recorder service is from Motorola, Scientific-Atlanta, or Cisco. Above all, Cox has some of the best bundle deals for TV, internet, and phone that you can enjoy.
Cox offers a video-on-demand service under the name On Demand. The services are fairly standardized, portal-based, and carry VODnets such as The Ski Channel, including HD offerings and replays of crucial network series.
iii) Cox High-Speed Internet
Most consumers know Cox due to high-speed internet connectivity. Cox offers cable internet service to millions of people across 18 states of the US, making it the 4th largest cable internet service provider in the US.
There are five levels of internet speeds that you can get from the company. They include;
- Starter(10 Mbps download/1 Mbps upload)
- Essential(50 Mbps download/3 Mbps upload)
- Preferred(150 Mbps download/10 Mbps upload)
- Ultimate(300/500 Mbps download/10 Mbps upload)
- Gigablast(900 Mbps download/35 Mbps upload through coax and 1000 Mbps download/1000 Mbps upload through fiber).
iv) Cox Digital Telephone
Cox offers telephone services to its consumers. It has various technologies such as circuit-switched and hybrid VoIP systems depending on service areas. Its telephone service is so lovely that it has won awards due to its excellent services.
v) Cox Homelife
Cox offers a range of Home Automation and Security services to its consumers. Here, you can add various home systems such as security cameras, digital door locks with cameras, automatic sensors, music players, and so on and control them remotely no matter where you live.
vi) Cox Business
The company provides solutions to various small businesses regarding voice services, video conferencing, and internet connection. We all understand that most businesses require an internet connection to keep running. Cox ethernet is among the best.
Cox Discounts For Existing Customers
You can benefit from various discounts as an existing Cox customer. The following are some of the deals you can enjoy from the company right now.
- Contour TV Ultimate Package for Only $138/mo. The plan contains 250+ local & cable TV Channels, including premium channels and channel packs.
- Internet & TV Plan Starting from $57.99/month. Here, you get a 1-year term agreement in the plan for only $10/month.
- Internet Plan Starting from $29.99/month. It Includes a 1-year term agreement in the plan for Only $10/month.
- Internet & Homelife Plan Starting from $79.99/month. The plan includes a 1-year term agreement for only $10/month.
- Gigablast Internet Plan for only $99.99/month with up to 1 Gbps for 12 Months with a 1-year term agreement.
- Homelife Security Plan for Only $40/month including Starter Equipment.
- Homelife Automation Plan for Only $20/month including Starter Equipment.
- Ultimate 500 internet plan for only $79.99/month up to 500 Mbps for 12 Months with a 1-year term agreement.
- ContourTV + Internet Starting at $109.99/month for 12 Months.
- Internet, TV & Phone Plan Starting from $157.99/month, includes a 1-year term Agreement in Plan for Only $10/month.
- Internet TV Bundles Starting from $29.99.
- Monthly Prepaid Internet for Only $50/month plus free Wi-Fi Modem.
- Free Next-Day Delivery on New Internet Plans.
- Add HBO for only $10/month with Any ContourTV Bundle.
- Internet Contour Stream Player for Only $55.98/month with Easy Pay Enrollment.
- Gig Connection Internet with 940 Mbps with Download Speeds Starting from $99.99
The above are just some of the various Cox cable deals for existing customers. There are also other things you can benefit from.
Cox Communications, formerly Dimension Cable Services, Cox Broadcasting Corporation, and Times-Mirror Cable, is an American telecommunication, digital cable television service provider, and home automation services company. It is one of the best cable internet and television companies in the US with various discounts for new or existing customers. Plans are available as triple play, internet-only, or TV plus internet.