ACP is a short form for Affordable Connectivity Program, a federal government program that offers low-income families discounts on monthly internet service and specific connected devices such as tablets. Culture Wireless is one of the authorized participants on ACP among other internet service providers in the United States. Through Culture Wireless ACP, the company aims to provide as many tablets as possible to those in need.
Through Federal Communication Commission (FCC) efforts, every American household can access quality broadband services through tablets or home internet from ACP. The program is a collaborative partnership between FCC and participating wireless providers such as Culture Wireless. You can sign up for free tablets and monthly internet service from Culture Wireless utterly free with no contractual agreements.
Interestingly, the ACP offer on all tablets from Culture Wireless includes 12 months of data service. However, it would be best if you qualified according to the Federal Communications Commission’s guidelines on ACP. The requirements entail participation in a government-aided program or through your annual household income. You must verify your eligibility for Culture Wireless ACP by providing proof of documentation.
Qualify For Culture Wireless ACP
ACP welcomes applicants who meet the FCC enrollment requirements to apply for this program. The primary eligibility criteria entail an income level that meets the 200% threshold or below the Federal Poverty Guidelines. The other criteria that qualify you for ACP Culture Wireless are if you or a household member is enrolled in one of the following government subsidy programs:
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Supplemental Security Income (for applicants over 65+ only)
- Food Stamps/Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Pell Grant
Applying For Culture Wireless ACP Benefits
Applying for ACP through Culture Wireless is a straightforward process. To get started, navigate to https://culturewireless.com/signup and give your zip code and email address. From there, follow the simple prompts to complete your application. Ensure to prepare your proof documents for submission for faster approval and start using your ACP service.
The Process of Culture Wireless ACP Application follows the steps below:
- Fill out the ACP form using the link above
- After submission, you will be taken to a new tab on the FCC’s Universal Services Administration Company website that forwards your personal information directly to the FCC. Finish all required steps and submit all required documents, if any.
- Once done, you will get a Subscriber ID. Ensure you save this, as it may be helpful later.
- Then, you will get an email within 48 hrs with a response from the government as to whether you were accepted or not.
- If your application for Culture Wireless ACP is successful, you will get instructions on mailing out your tablet or selecting a local pickup location will be provided in your email.
- If you opt to get your tablet by mail, you will be directed on how to pay for shipping and handling of your tablet.
- Finally, you will receive your tablet after all gets set and done.
Documentation For Culture Wireless ACP
Culture Wireless ACP customers must submit documents proving they are eligible for the ACP Program. You may be expected to submit a copy of proof of participation in a government assistance program, proof of income, or your proof of identity. Except for Texas, customers in all other states will submit these details through the National Verifier website.
Proof Of Income
The documentation on Proof of Income includes the following
- Social Security Statement of Benefits
- Unemployment or Workers’ Comp Statement of Benefits
- Veterans Administration (VA) Statement of Benefits
- Paycheck Stubs (The last 3 consecutive)
- Child Support Award or Divorce Decree
- Income Statement From Employer or W-2
- Last Year’s State or Federal Tax Return
- Retirement or Pension Statement of Benefits
- Federal or Tribal participation notice letter in General Assistance
- Tribal Tax Return
Prove Program Participation
In this case, you can submit one type of proof proving participation in a government program. If you benefit from more than one program, you need to upload a copy of proof indicating participation in only one of the qualifying programs.
The following are the most common categories of proof documents based on program participation:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)- Submit either a Benefit Check Stub from the Social Security, Social Security Statement of Benefits, or other official letter from a State Agency featuring current participation.
- Medicaid, SNAP/Food Stamps- Submit either an Award Letter or another official letter from a State Agency proving current participation
- Section 8, or Federal Public Housing Assistance- Submit Award Letter, Section 8 Voucher, Public Housing Assistance Lease Agreement, or Other official letter/document from Public Housing Agency.
- Veterans Pension or Survivor’s Pension- Submit a copy of the Pension Grant Letter, Veterans Pension COLA Adjustment Letter, or the Survivors Pension Benefit Summary Letter.
Culture Wireless Internet Plans and Price
The following are the internet plans and price from Culture Wireless:
- Culture Tablet is an internet plan that features 3GB of data and is cost-free with ACP. The plan costs $20/month plus taxes & fees without ACP. This internet plan is an ideal internet solution anywhere for one person.
- Culture 300 features 300 Mbps download speed for a $25 monthly price plus taxes & fees. The monthly price without ACP is $55/month plus taxes & fees. This package provides fast internet speeds for the whole family.
- Culture 500 provides 500 Mbps download speed for $35/month plus taxes & fees with ACP. The monthly cost goes for $65/month plus taxes & fees without ACP. You can use this plan for Home Learning and TV Streaming.
- Culture 1000 offers 1000 Mbps download speed for $45/month plus taxes & fees with ACP. Without the ACP benefit, the monthly price includes $75/month plus taxes & fees. The internet plan can support smart home seamless integration and gaming.
Culture Wireless Internet Services
Culture Wireless is an Internet Service Provider that empowers communities with affordable Internet services. Culture Wireless operates under a partnership with AT&T that creates the most affordable internet in the country.
Besides, this carrier is a provider of the Affordable Connectivity Program that provides internet and broadband services. If you qualify for ACP, Culture Wireless offers a $30 monthly discount on internet services.
Culture Wireless provides internet services for homes that satisfy all household needs, internet for municipalities, affordable plans and solutions for large business organizations, universities, and events for seamless affordable connectivity.
Culture Wireless serves millions of the US population who lack access to quality and affordable internet through free services through ACP. This provider offers the community an affordable internet solution, and eligible ACP customers receive up to $30 monthly on their internet service. Eligibility for Culture Wireless ACP is for individuals who attain the low-income poverty guidelines or participate in a government-supported program.