Suppose you are from a low-income family and want a Samsung S10 free government phone. If so, then you are in the right place. This article explains how to get a free Samsung S10 government phone. The government, through the Federal communication commission, has funded various programs to give you a free galaxy S10 government phone. The major government-aided programs that give this device are Lifeline and ACP. The other programs are Connect America Fund and the National Lifeline Association.
In most cases, low-income household purchasing a phone plan is a luxury. Luckily, the good news is that you can get a free galaxy S10 government phone with excellent plans for unlimited text, talk, and high-speed data. You can get this free phone if you meet the income and the program participation requirements for the Lifeline and ACP government-assisted programs. Moreover, you must enroll in a service provider in your area to get a free Samsung S10 from the government.
Free Samsung S10 government phone eligibility with Lifeline benefit requires an annual income of 135% or less of the federal poverty guidelines. However, to get a free Samsung S10 free government phone with ACP benefits, you must have an annual income of 200% or less of the federal poverty guidelines. In addition, being a participant in a government-aided program is also a requirement. You also need to provide legal documents as eligibility proof. Let’s discuss how you can get a free Samsung S10 free government phone.
The Best Ways To Get Free Galaxy S10 Government Phone
You can get a free Samsung S10 government phone through programs that the government funds. These programs are as illustrated below:
Affordable Connectivity Program
It’s a government-aided program whose sole purpose is to assist low-income households to stay virtually connected. ACP was initially referred to as emergency broadband benefits (EBB) in December 2021 when FCC started it. You can get a free Samsung S10 government phone if you are eligible for ACP. Moreover, this program will assist you in covering phone and internet bills.
Lifeline Assistance Program
American low-income households have enjoyed telephone services through the Lifeline assistance program since 1985. Eligible households get free S10 government and a monthly discount of $9.25 on internet services courtesy of the FCC.
Connect America Fund
This program is a universal service fund that offers funding to telecommunication service providers. This assistance by the FCC allows you to get a Samsung S10 free government phone from the companies. This way, the government promotes universal internet access to its over 333 million US population. You can apply for a free galaxy S10 government phone with Connect America fund benefits through a service provider company if eligible. Be ready to provide eligibility proof documents.
National Lifeline Association
National Lifeline Association is a non-profit organization aiming to assist low-income households in getting phone services. In addition, the National lifeline association provides Samsung S10 free government phones to eligible households through phone programs.
Who Qualifies For a Samsung Galaxy S10 Free Government Phone
You are eligible for a free Samsung S10 government phone if you meet these eligibility criteria:
Income eligibility criteria
- Based on the Lifeline assistance program, you are eligible for a free Samsung S10 government phone if you have an annual income of 135% or below the federal poverty guidelines.
- If you qualify for a free Samsung S10 government phone via ACP, your annual income must be 200% or less of the federal government poverty guidelines.
Participation eligibility criteria:
You are eligible for a Samsung S10 free government phone via ACP and Lifeline if you are a participant in any of the following programs:
Government Aided Programs:
- Federal Housing Assistance, like public assistance
- If you have received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Free/reduced-priced School Lunch or Breakfast program
- Women, Infants, Children (WIC)
Tribal lad based government assisted programs:
- Tribal TANF
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Head Start, which is income based
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
Free Samsung S10 Government Phone Review
Free Samsung S10 free phone from the government comes with sleek designs, including an Infinity O screen, and can be comfortably used with one hand. In addition, it has a gorgeous Dynamic AMOLED display of 6.1 inches and 1440 by 3040 pixels resolution. You will enjoy excellent photos and videos thanks to its fantastic camera of triple primary camera consisting of 12 MP, with an f/1.5-2.4 wide camera that supports optical image stabilization. A telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom of 12 MP with f/2.4 and an ultra-wide camera of 16 MP with f/2.2. The front wide camera is 10 MP with f/1.9.
Furthermore, you will store large files and videos thanks to its expandable storage capacity of 6GB RAM and 8GB RAM, and 128GB and 512GB internal storage. In addition, Free Samsung S10 free government phone has a non-removable battery capacity of Li-Ion 3400 mAh that supports reversible wireless charging. However, brightness tends to affect the battery. The IP68 rating means the device can withstand up to 1.5 m water emersion for 30 min. Free Samsung S10 free government phone is powered by Exynos 9820 chipset, ensuring smooth operation.
- Ip68 rating( water resistance)
- Great screen display and sleek designs
- Fast operating system
- Amazing triple camera
- Supports reverse wireless charging
- Average battery life
- Unstable fingerprint recognition
Documents Needed For Free Samsung S10 Free Government Phone
To apply for a free Samsung S10 free government phone, you must provide the following legal documents as proof of eligibility:
Documents For Eligibility Based On Income:
- Recent income statement for your employer
- Divorce decree
- A paycheck stub
- Unemployment Compensation statement of benefits
- Previous year’s state, federal, or Tribal tax return
- Child support award
- Veterans Administration Statement of Benefits Federal
Documents For Eligibility Based On Participation:
- Benefit award letter
- Benefit verification letter
- Approval letter,
- Statement of benefits
How To Apply For Free Samsung S10 Free Government Phone
Eligible households who have confirmed eligibility through the national verifier can apply for free Samsung S10 government phone by following these easy steps:
- Locate a service provider in your area that offers a free Samsung S10 government phone with ACP or lifeline assistance program.
- Visit their official website and submit your zip code to get started.
- Carefully enter your personal information as instructed and attach legal documents before you submit.
- Ensure you choose the plan that suits your needs as you apply.
- You will be notified if your application goes through successfully, and your free government phone will be shipped to you.
Best Service Providers For Free Samsung S10 Free Government Phone
- Safelink Wireless
- Cintex Wireless
- Assurance Wireless
- SafetyNet Wireless
- enTouch Wireless
- StandUp Wireless
- Q Link Wireless
- Tempo Communications
- True Wireless
- Terracom Wireless
- Easy Wireless
Free Samsung S10, a free government phone, is available to eligible low-income households through government-assisted programs. These programs include the lifeline assistance program, ACP, National Lifeline Association, and Connect America Fund. However, it would help if you attained the income and participation criteria when enrolling for a free government phone via Lifeline or ACP.