Medicaid is a program by the federal government that subsidizes medical expenses. This program ensures health coverage to low-income households in America. The beneficiaries include pregnant women, people with disabilities, children, adults, and seniors. Do you know you can obtain a free iPad with Medicaid? However, you must be enrolled in Affordable Connectivity Program, which the Federal communication commission governs.
You must meet the income and participation criteria to be eligible for a free iPad with Medicaid with ACP benefits. You will have to meet the ACP eligibility criteria as discussed below. You also need to provide legal documents as eligibility proof based on identification, income, and participation requirements. Moreover, you must subscribe to a participating service provider offering free iPad with Medicaid in your state.
If eligible for a free iPad with Medicaid through ACP, you will also enjoy unlimited talk, text, and data that will vary depending on your chosen plan. This discount entails a $30 discount on monthly broadband services. If you are a resident in Tribal lands, you will enjoy $75 benefits. Furthermore, you will enjoy up to a $100 discount on an iPad for a copay of between $10 to $50 towards the purchase price. This article enlightens on how you can get a free iPad with Medicaid.
Who Is Eligible For Medicaid Program
To be eligible for a free iPad with Medicaid, you must be enrolled in a Medicaid program whose eligibility is as discussed below.
- You must have a low-income or very low-income annual household. This varies based on the state you are located.
- You must be an occupant of the state from which you are applying.
- You must be a permanent resident( by law) or a united states citizen.
- Children and people with disabilities, they Medicaid benefits through their parents or guardians. However, they must provide legal documents as proof of eligibility.
- Elder adults aged 55 and above are also eligible, but you must provide a document like a birth certificate as proof.
How Can I Apply For Medicaid Program
- Visit Health Insurance Marketplace’s official website and create your account.
- Confirm your eligibility through social media or by physically visiting the Medicare office near you. Alternatively, you may call Medicare at (800) 362-1504. You may be qualified through income or age.
- After registering an account, you will fill out the required information in the application form based on your qualifications.
- You will get a notification upon successful application. Then after some days, you will have your Medicaid card.
Eligibility for Free iPad with Medicaid through ACP
- Based on income, you are eligible if you have an annual income of 200% or less of the federal poverty guidelines.
- You are also eligible for a free iPad with Medicaid via ACP if you participate in any of the following government-aided programs:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veteran’s Pension and Survivors Pension Program
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Federal Pell Grant at the current award year.
- Reduced lunch program or breakfast program
Based on tribal land programs and if you participate in any of these government-aided programs:
- Income-based Tribal Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal TANF
How To Enroll For a Free Tablet With Medicaid
Follow the below guideline to apply for a free tablet with Medicaid:
- Enroll in the Medicaid program as directed above
- Locate a telecommunication provider in your area that offers free tablets with Medicaid and ACP benefits.
- Then subscribe to the service provider by visiting their official website and enter zip code. Then fill out the correct personal information and attach the required legal documents as proof of eligibility.
- You will receive a notification on a successful application, and the device or voucher will be shipped to you. In the case of a voucher, you will be directed to how to redeem it.
- Once you have received your device, activate your free iPad with Medicaid with your provider and choose a suitable plan, depending on your consumption.
Best Service Providers For Free iPad With Medicaid
1. QLink Wireless
This telecommunication service provider offers ACP and Lifeline programs governed by FCC. It provides free iPad with Medicaid to eligible customers who qualify for ACP benefits. Eligibility depends on a person’s participation in a government program such as SNAP or based on annual household income.
How To Apply For QLink Wireless:
- Visit Qlink Wireless’s official website and enter your zip code and email address.
- Navigate to the ” Get it Now” button and click on it
- Fill out the correct personal information to apply for a free iPad with Medicaid and attach the required legal documents as proof of eligibility based on Medicaid.
- Based on your data consumption, choose your desired plan.
- If successful, you will receive a notification, and your free iPad with Medicaid will be shipped to you.
2. Easy Wireless
This carrier provides free iPad with Medicaid following ACP enrollment to its eligible customers. You will enjoy great plans, including free Wi-Fi hotspots, SIM card kits and activation, voice mail, and emergency call services. You will get a free Medicaid iPad valued at $120 for $10.01 if you meet the eligibility criteria.
How To Apply For Easy Wireless:
- Visit Easy Wireless’s official website
- Then submit your zip code and email address and click “Enroll Now” You will be redirected to another page.
- Enter correct personal information and attach required legal documents.
- Proofread your documents before submission.
- You will get a response if your application succeeds, and your free iPad with Medicaid will be shipped to you.
Low-income Americans can get a free iPad with Medicaid through an effort by the Federal government to bridge the digital gap. However, as discussed above, you must be from a low-income household and meet the eligibility criteria to enroll in a Medicaid program. Moreover, you must be enrolled in ACP by meeting the income and participation criteria and providing proof documents that show your eligibility.