Google Fi is a wireless telecommunication company whose services are offered by Google. You will get Google Fi free phone without hustle, meaning this wireless company does not involve contracts and hidden fees. To get a free phone, you must sign up for their services. In addition, you will enjoy trade whereby you can bring your old phone and exchange it for an advanced Google Fi phone. This offer ensures customers stay connected with the latest phone technology, including 5G network coverage.
Eligible customers also enjoy bringing their own device program with Google Fi phones. This program lets you keep your current phone, provided it is compatible with the Google Fi network. Depending on your desired plan, you will also enjoy a great phone plan with unlimited talk, text, and data. You will also get a compatible smartwatch like Samsung watches and Pixel Watch at zero cost.
You can get a Google Fi free phone in various ways, such as participating in ACP, which offers up to a $30 discount. You must meet the income and participation requirements for this program. You are also required to attach legal documents as proof of eligibility. Google Fi also offers free phones to its eligible customers. However, you must meet the 24-monthly billing agreement. This write-up will provide ways on how to get Google Fi free phone.
Best Ways To Get Google Fi Free Phone
You can acquire Google Fi free phone through the following ways:
- Affordable connectivity program. The Federal communication commission powers this program and funds Google Wireless to offer free phones. However, ACP benefits are limited to only one member per household.
- You may also enter into phone promotions organized to get a free phone.
- You can also get a free Google Fi phone if you switch from a competing carrier to this carrier.
- On holidays when Google Fi company is offering promotions.
Qualification For Google Fi Free Phone
It will help if you attain the following eligibility criteria to qualify for Google Fi free phone through ACP.
- You must possess an annual household income of 200% or less of the federal poverty threshold.
- Participation In Government Assisted Programs:
You are qualified for a Google Fi free phone if you benefit from any of the below government-aided programs.
- Veteran’s Pension and Survivors Pension Program
- Federal Pell Grant in the ongoing award year
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Reduced/free lunch and breakfast program
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Tribal Lands And Participation In Government Aided Programs
You are eligible for Google Fi free phone with this criterion if you are a resident in tribal lands and you are a participant in any of these government-assisted programs:
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Income-based Tribal Head Start
Applying Process To Get Free Google Fi Phone
Follow these simple steps to apply for Google Fi free phone:
- The first initiative is to verify your eligibility for Google FI free phone by checking the national verifier.
- Visit Google Fi’s official website, and enter your zip code and address. Then fill out your personal information as per the given instruction.
- Ensure you have submitted the correct information and attach legal documents before submitting.
- Choose your preferred phone plan and the phone you want during the application. In addition, if you intend to keep your current number, inform Google Wireless of your intentions.
- You will receive your approval notification in case your application was a success. Your Google Fi phone will be shipped to you based on the address you give in your personal information.
How To Get Google Fi Sim Card Free
You must have a Google Fi sim card to operate your Google Fi free phone because it must be compatible with the carrier’s network. You can obtain a sim card for free once you switch to this carrier and bring your own phone.
Alternatively, you can get a Google Fi sim card by switching to this carrier under the bring your own device program. The Google Fi sim card will be shipped to you, but your phone must be compatible with Google Fi and unlocked.
How To Unlock Google Fi Phone
- Call *#06#, where you will be provided with the IMEI number
- Then provide Google fi with your EMEI number and email address, where you will receive an unlocked code notification.
- The next step is switching off your phone and inserting a sim card.
- Then power on the phone (ensure the phone is fully charged) and enter the unlocked code. Then your phone is now unlocked.
Google Fi IMEI Check Method
Every phone has a particular number that gives detailed information about your phone. This is the IMEI number, which you can check by dialing *#06#. In some phones, you can check the IMEI number on the setting menu or at the back of the phone near the battery.
Google Fi offers nationwide network coverage along with Google Fi free phone that’s compatible with 5G network coverage. You can get this phone in various ways, including ACP participation or switching. You will enjoy excellent plans and a free phone without a contract and hidden fees. However, to qualify for a free phone through ACP, you must meet the income and participation eligibility discussed above. You will also be required to provide legal documents as proof of eligibility.