Unity Wireless is a participating provider in the Affordable Connectivity Program(ACP). The Company offers free connected phone and internet service, offering low-income Americans unlimited talk, text, and up to 10GB of data. However, the Company operates on the nationwide 4G LTE/5G network. Thus, eligible customers will enjoy fast speeds and excellent coverage cost-free. If eligible for ACP, you can choose from various Unity Wireless free phones and connected 4G/5G tablets.
At Unity Wireless, all qualifying households participating in government programs like Medicaid, SNAP, SSI, and more receive free phone and monthly broadband services. Besides, you may also qualify for a free phone from Unity Wireless if you’re unemployed or following your income, provided its lies within the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Interestingly, eligible individuals will also get a tablet for as low as $10.01, depending on the availability of the devices.
The free phone from Unity Wireless comes with no credit checks, monthly bills, fees, surcharges, or contracts. Most importantly, enrolling for ACP today is the best way to confirm if you qualify for Unity Wireless free smartphone. You can also participate in other government benefit programs. Unity Wireless offers a free phone for eligible customers who enroll in ACP as an essential communication tool, especially in emergencies.
Benefits to get a Unity Wireless subscriptions
To ensure that all Americans have reliable communication services, Unity Wireless offers millions of eligible low-income individuals an opportunity to qualify for a free phone and excellent cellular services at no cost, thanks to the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). At Unity Wireless, you can enjoy the following benefits by enrolling in this program:
- Unlimited text, talk, and data
- Bring your own phone, keep your number
- Reliable super-fast network
- Free hotspot enabled
- Free phones
- Qualify and receive a smart tablet.
- 24/7 social media customer support
- No monthly bills, credit checks, fees, surcharges, or contracts,
How Unity Wireless Free Phone Program Works
Unity Wireless is a qualifying provider of the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) service to eligible low-income Americans. This program, designed by the Federal Communication Commission, aims at offering equality among all citizens by offering free phones and internet services via providers such as Unity Wireless. To qualify for a free phone from Unity Wireless, you must be either enrolled in a government benefit program or attain specific income guidelines set by the state.
However, the eligibility requirements may vary across states, and every household can only apply for one ACP benefit. As a legit provider of the ACP program, Unity Wireless is mandated to offer free phones and subsidized wireless services. This way, low-income individuals who cannot afford a phone can still access vital communication services and other benefits that a phone brings.
Eligibility For Unity Wireless Free Phone
You can get a free phone from Unity Wireless through ACP if your yearly income is 200% or under the Federal Poverty Guidelines($55,500 for a family of four). Also, you’re eligible if you participate in government-supported programs, including:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Social Security Income(SSI)
- Reduced school lunch program and breakfast program
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program on (WIC) Women, Infants, and Children
- Federal Public Housing Assistance.
For more insights about ACP eligibility and the program, proceed to https://www.gounitywireless.com or contact customer support at (800) 701-9262.
Application and Documentation Required For Unity Wireless Free Phones
To start applying for Unity Wireless free phone through ACP:
- Submit your Zip Code and Email Address at https://apply.gounitywireless.com/ACP/, then tap the Continue button.
- Personal information, including your name, SSN, government ID, date of birth, address, and others, as requested
- Choose a qualifying program
- Wait for approval from the National Verifier
- Attach documentation Proof
- Then, choose your plan and your device
- Review your details and submit
- Wait for a confirmation message on free phone approval
The following are the verification documents you need to submit to ensure a smooth enrollment process. You can provide one item from each section below to apply for Unity Wireless free phone:
- Identification Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License or Passport (unexpired)
- Foreign Passport
- Certificate of Naturalization or U.S. Citizenship
- Permanent Resident or Resident Alien Card (unexpired)
- Proof of Address
- Utility Bill
- Latest Income Statement, Paycheck Stub, or W2
- Driver’s License, Government, State, or Tribal Issued ID (unexpired)
- Statement of Benefits from an Eligible Program With a Name And Address
- Current Mortgage or Lease Statement
- Proof Of Government Benefit Participation
- Current or previous year’s statement of benefits from an eligible state, federal or Tribal program
- Participation notice letter in an eligible federal, state, or Tribal Program
- Program participation documents
- Another official document showing the consumer’s participation in an eligible state, federal or Tribal Program
- Proof of Income
- The previous year’s state, tribal, or federal tax return
- Child support award or divorce decree
- An employer’s current income statements or paycheck stub
- Unemployment/Workmen’s Compensation statement of benefit
- Social Security Statement of Benefits
- Veteran Administration Statement of Benefits
- Retirement/pension statement of benefits
Does Unity Wireless Support Bring Your Own Phone
Yes. You can bring your existing device and enjoy Unity Wireless services. In this case, your phone must be compatible, and you can check by entering your device ID (ESN, IMEI, or MEID) at https://apply.gounitywireless.com/ACP/BYOD.php and hitting the “Continue” button to get started.
IMEI refers to a 15-digit serial number that uniquely identifies each phone, and you can find your phone’s IMEI/MEID by dialing *#06#. Besides, you can search for these numbers directly on the device at the ‘Settings’ menu and then tap ‘About Device.’ You may also find it at the back of your device.
Unity Wireless aims to bring wireless connectivity to low-income people regardless of their financial situation. This Company is among the few providers of the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) in the United States. The program delivers reliable, affordable, high-quality wireless service and free phones to eligible low-income individuals nationwide.
As part of the ACP offers, Unity Wireless offers free cell phone service to all eligible customers who enroll for their services. You must meet the income or program participatory ACP requirements outlined above to get Unity Wireless free phone.