Call Wireless is an FCC-licensed telecommunications Company in California and 21 other US states, and Puerto Rico. The Company offers customers the best service offerings and devices for their wireless communication needs.
If you’re from a low-income background, you can obtain a free phone from Call Wireless if you qualify for the Lifeline program. Luckily, this Company offers nationwide coverage that reaches more than 282 million people using the most extensive T-Mobile network.
However, each eligible household can receive a single discount on a free home or cell phone. Although eligibility for a free phone varies by state, you may qualify for a Call Wireless phone through your income level if it lies within Federal Poverty Line. Or if you participate in government-financed programs such as Social Security Income (SSI), Medicaid, Food Stamps/SNAP, or other eligible government programs.
Again, you may be required to add proof of eligibility during the application. Applicants enrolled in the Lifeline Program can get a free smartphone plus a monthly service plan from Call Wireless.
Residents of California may enjoy several plans depending on the state they reside in as part of the Lifeline offer. As a qualified Call Wireless Lifeline customer, you will not pay any bills, engage in long-term contracts, or pay activation fees.
How To Qualify For Call Wireless Free Phone
Applicants attaining the income-based criteria or beneficiaries in government assistance programs can apply for a Call Wireless free cell phone. For income-based applications, ensure your income is at 150% of the National Poverty Income Guideline and provide valid documents that prove your income level is within the range of the Federal Poverty Guidelines 2023.
Additionally, people receiving unemployment benefits and government programs recipients can now qualify for free government phones and services from Call Wireless. You can qualify based on participation if you or another household member is enrolled in any one of the following federal assistance programs:
- Food Stamps, CalFresh, or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Federal Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit Program
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Women, Infants, and Children Program (WIC)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Welfare-to-Work (WTW)
- Greater Avenues for Independence (GAIN)
Documentation that needs to Apply and Qualify for Call Wireless Free Phone
To Apply for a free Call Wireless phone, proceed to https://yourcallwireless.com/enroll/, enter your zip code and email address, and hit the start application button. However, before you enter into the Companys application portal, ensure you have the following documents ready:
- Picture Your Identification Card.
Call Wireless free phone application requires you to upload a picture of your ID. Ensure you take a high-quality photo of your ID and wait to upload it with the application when prompted.
- Proof of Eligibility in a Qualifying Government Program.
Ensure you have a copy of the eligibility document showing your participation in a qualifying Lifeline program. You can produce any of the below documents:
- Food Stamps, CalFresh, or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Card
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Medicaid/Medi-Cal Card or Award Letter
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP), Award Letter
- Federal Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit Program Award or Update Letter
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), Award Letter or Rent Statement showing discount
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Award Letter
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Award Letter
- CalWORKs Award Letter
- Women, Infants and Children Program (WIC), Award Letter or Screen Shots of California App
- StanWORKS), Award Letter
- Welfare-to-Work (WTW), Statement of Benefits letter
- Greater Avenues for Independence (GAIN), Award Letter
Benefits You Get When You Qualify For Call Wireless Free Phone
Once your application for a free phone through Call Wireless goes through, the device will ship to your address within 3-4 days. Eligible Lifeline customers will receive a free, brand new, Android 4G LTE cell phone from Call Wireless. Additionally, as long as you place a call, send a text, or utilize data every month, Call Wireless will provide you with the following:
- Free Unlimited Calling
- Free Unlimited Texting
- Free 6 GB of Data
- 200 Free Minutes to Mexico every month
How Can You Contact Call Wireless on Free Phones Application
There are several ways you can reach out to the Call Wireless support team for any concerns about free phones and plans, lost phones, and any other burning queries. First, you can use your phone to call Call Wireless customer support at 1-877-266-7212. Besides, you can use an email to attach your proof document when applying for Call Wireless free phone and send it to email@example.com.
The other method is to send a text message concerning your questions, or you can take a photo of your proof documents using your phone and send it to us at 877-266-7212. You can also include a fax cover page featuring your name and email address and fax your eligibility document with the cover page toll-free to 1-419-205-9071.
The last method is the use of mail whereby you can send the Company copies of your proof documents by addressing them through:
Your Call Wireless
1480 Ford St.
Maumee, OH 43537
Call Wireless is a Lifeline Program participant that offers free phones to eligible residents in California and 23 other states. Besides, you can receive free monthly cell phone plans that include text, talk, and data. Applications are only allowed for low-income people who meet the income level-based eligibility requirements or participants of a government sponsored program. You must also submit documentation that supports your eligibility metrics.