Copper Valley Wireless is a prominent service provider in Alaska. The government uses such an internet service provider to ensure low-income households connect digitally. Through the Lifeline government program, you can get a copper valley wireless free phone and enjoy unlimited texting with 450 minutes worldwide. On top of it all, you will get unlimited weekends and nights along with mobile-to-mobile calling. This write-up will explain how you will get a copper valley wireless-free phone.
First, free cell phones and service through this Company are exclusively provided to Valdez region and Copper River Valley, a rural area in Alaska with a very high poverty rate. To be eligible for copper valley wireless free phone, you must be from a low-income household or in a lifeline-assisted program. For lifeline eligibility, criteria include the income requirement, where you must come from a household whose annual income is 135% or below the federal government guidelines.
On the other hand, you are eligible if you are a Participant in any government-aided program like the Veteran’s Pension and Survivors Pension Program and Supplemental Security Income (SSI). You will also be required to provide legal documents to prove your eligibility. These documents include a Benefit award letter and school documentation for participation proof. For the income proof, you will provide documents like last year’s tax returns which are either state, tribal, or federal.
Eligibility For Copper Valley Free Phone
You are eligible for copper valley free phone if you meet the following income and participation requirements.
- First, your monthly household income should be 135% or below the Federal poverty guidelines.
- Based on participation, you should participate in any of the following programs: Veteran’s Pension and Survivors Pension Program, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Medicaid, and Section 8 /Federal housing.
- Moreover, you are eligible by residing in a tribunal land and participating in any government-assisted program: Tribal TANF, Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA), and Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR).
Official documents for proof of eligibility
You are required to provide legal documents for authentication for your qualification. These documents are listed below. First, you must prove your identity with documents such as social security card, driver’s license, and birth certificate.
Secondly, you must provide a legal document to prove your household income. The documents include Last year’s tax returns which are either state, tribal, or federal; a Veteran Administration statement of benefits; an Unemployment/Workmen’s Compensation statement of Benefit; a recent income statement from your employer or a pay stub; and a Social Security statement of benefits.
Moreover, you must provide a legal document as proof of participation in a government-aided program. These documents include the participation document of the program you are in. Benefit statement of the previous year, Benefit award letter, and school documentation.
You May Like to Read: Get Free Government Phone Stands Near You
Apply For Copper Valley Wireless Free Phone
You can apply for a copper valley wireless free phone in two ways, as discussed below.
1. Online Application
You can easily apply by following the simple steps highlighted below.
- First, you will visit the copper valley wireless official website and click “Sign up Now.”
- The next step is to fill up your detail on the form provided. Go through the form to ensure that you have provided the correct information.
- The next step is where you submit your application and wait for a verification notification from copper valley wireless Company.
2. Contacting Customer Care Services
This method is where you opt to call copper valley customer services and be guided by an agent. You will achieve this by calling 907-822-3551 if you live in Copper Basin Area, 907-253-3334 if you reside in Cordova, and 907-835-2231 if you reside in Valdez, Tatitlek Area.
The Benefits of Copper Valley Wireless Free phone
- You will have a countrywide coverage
- You are qualified for copper valley wireless discounts from time to time
- You will enjoy the free text and talks while traveling to Canada and Mexico
- You will be offered the following services at $1 each. These are Unlimited night and weekend calls. Plus, the unlimited texts along with 450 minutes to call nationally.
- As an eligible customer of Copper Valley Wireless in Alaska, you will receive a monthly discount of $75 on the internet package.
Types Of Phones Offered By Copper Valley Wireless Free Phone
Eligible Copper Valley can receive any of the below quality brands from the topmost manufacturers:
- Samsung Galaxy S23
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy S23+
- Samsung Galaxy S21
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro
- Apple iPhone 14
- Apple iPhone 14 Plus
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro max
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro
- Apple iPhone 13
- Apple iPhone 13 mini
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro
- Apple iPhone 12
- Apple iPhone 12 mini
As an eligible low-income customer, you must meet the income criteria of an annual household income of 135% or below the poverty guideline level to qualify for a Copper Valley wireless free phone. Again, you must also be in any government-assisted program, including Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and the Veteran’s Pension and Survivors Pension Program. To seal the application process, you must also submit legal documents as proof of eligibility, such as a Social Security statement of benefits for income. And for the participation proof, please provide a participation document of the program you are currently enrolled in.