Cintex Wireless is a service provider which collaborates with the government to offer iPhones to low-income households. However, iPhones are expensive thanks to their excellent features, but Cintex wireless iPhone is cost-free to eligible applicants. The offer ensures that low-income household stay virtually connected. In addition, its eligible members stand to get a free cell phone service.
Moreover, the Cintex wireless iPhone comes with free monthly data and text. To be eligible, you must be either in a lifeline or an ACP program. Some key parameters help check eligibility for a free iPhone, including the annual income criterion, which has to be at 135%or below the federal poverty guideline for a lifeline. On the other hand, it has to be at 200%or below the federal poverty guidelines for ACP.
The other criterion is based on participation, whereby you should be a participant in any government-aided program like SNAP or Medicaid. You will also be required to provide legal documents as proof of your eligibility during the free iPhone application on Cintex Wireless. This article explains eligibility, documentation, application, and types of free Cintex wireless iPhones in detail.
Check Eligibility For A Cintex Wireless iPhone
You are eligible for a free cintex wireless iPhone with free texts and data if you meet the requirements below.
Eligibility for a Lifeline Program
- If you live in a tribunal land as you participate in any government aid program: Tribal TANF, Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA), and Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR.
- A yearly household income of 135% or below the Federal poverty guidelines.
- Based on participation: you are qualified if you are a participant of any government aid program which includes: the Veteran’s Pension and Survivors Pension Program, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), SNAP, Federal housing/section 8and Medicaid.
Eligibility-based ACP Program
- You are also eligible if you benefit from a free lunch and breakfast program.
- Based on income criterion: if you have a monthly income of 200% or less according to the federal poverty guidelines.
- Based on participation, you are eligible if you participate in any of the following government-assisted programs: Federal public assistance like public housing, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Medicaid, Veteran’s Pension and Survivors Pension Program, and SNAP.
- If you have received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
Legal Documents That Required for Cintex Wireless iPhone
The legal documents required to authenticate your eligibility are highlighted below.
First, need a document to prove your financial income, including a Veteran Administration statement of benefits and a Social Security statement of benefits. An Unemployment/Workmen’s Compensation statement of benefit, a recent income statement from your employer or paycheck stub, and the previous year’s federal, state, or tribal tax return.
You must submit documents to prove your participation in government-assisted programs with your qualifying program names and full legal names, as the name of the organization you participate in. It must have a future expiration date or date within the last 12 months. These documents are an Approval letter, Statement of benefits, and Benefit award letter.
You will also need documents to prove your identity, including your driver’s license, birth certificate, and social security card.
How To Apply For A Free Cintex Wireless iPhone
After confirming your eligibility for a free cintex wireless iPhone, you can apply for the iPhone by following the simple steps below.
- First, you must prepare copies of the application’s required legal documents. The documents are, as discussed earlier, those based on income, participation, and identity proof.
- Next, you will go to Cintex wireless website, where you will receive guidelines on the application process. Enter your valid email address and zip code here, and press “apply now.”
- If the participating state is your area of residency, you will be redirected to an online form consisting of 4 stages: preview, eligibility, phones and plans, and personal information. Fill in the required details and review them to ensure correct information is provided.
- The last step is receiving a notification if you are eligible and waiting for your cintex wireless iPhone to be shipped to your address.
Types Of Phones Offered By Cintex Wireless
The following cell phone that are provided by Cintex Wireless for free
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
- SAMSUNG Galaxy S22 Ultra
- SAMSUNG Galaxy A53
- Apple iPhone XR
- Apple iPhone XS
- Moto G Stylus
Does Cintex Wireless Offer Bring Your Own Phone
Yes. If you have a phone you like and don’t qualify for Cintex Wireless iPhone; you can bring it to this carrier network. All eligible members with compatible phones can benefit from the keep your own phone program. This program is cost-effective. Unlocked phones and GSM phones are compatible with cintex wireless.
You can check your phone compatibility with Cintex Wireless in the following ways:
- You can visit Cintex wireless official website to check if your phone is compatible.
- Alternatively, you can dial *#06# on your phone, and you will receive a message indicating whether your phone is compatible.
- You may also choose to confirm eligibility by checking your phone settings here:
- For an android phone, go to phone settings, click on about device, then tap on status.
- For an iPhone, go to settings, click on general, then click on about.
You can obtain a free cintex wireless iPhone if you are eligible following enrollment in a Lifeline or ACP program. For both programs, parameters to measure your eligibility include income and government participation criteria. You also need to provide legal documents as proof of your qualification, including a pay stub for income and a beneficiary statement for participation proof. The application process is also simple as long as you have all the legal documents needed. Cintex wireless also offers to bring your own mobile phone, which is very economical for eligible members with compatible cintex wireless iPhones.