EnTouch Wireless is one of many Lifeline and ACP providers that work with the FCC to provide free government phones to low-income consumers. Individuals who fulfil specific eligibility requirements can join the Lifeline and ACP programs, which provide suitable wireless free phones. To access these services, you must enroll in the program, and if your request is approved, you will receive your cellphone. Nevertheless, the company asks you to check your enTouch Wireless application status on website regularly to monitor the process. Read continue to find out more.
To apply for the service, go to the carrier’s website, click apply now, fill out the application form, and send it in. Upload an image of your ID and eligibility documentation to the application and wait for it to be verified. Following the submission of your request, enTouch Wireless will review it, as well as any supporting documentation, to ensure that it is complete. If your application is authorized, you can track its progress using the registration status tool. The status details include information that can assist you in determining when your phone will arrive.
You can check your application status by navigating to the carrier’s official website, selecting My Account, clicking on status, and then entering your application ID. You will receive enTouch Wireless free cell phone as well as free monthly talk, text, and data if you qualify for the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program. These benefits are provided at no cost to individuals who qualify. According to current government laws for the Lifeline and ACP, there will be no expenses and no commitment or duty to continue with enTouch Wireless.
Purpose Of Checking The Status Of Your enTouch Wireless Application
You must continually keep an eye on how your application is performing because:
- If the carrier rejects your application, you must re-apply or contact customer service to find out why.
- Your request could have been delayed; after submitting your application form, your application could have been delayed; as a result, you might not have received your phone. As a result, it is advised that you verify your status in the event of a delay and that you contact customer service for assistance.
- When your application is received, you might want to know when you’ll get your phone.
Way To Check enTouch Wireless Application Status
Following the completion of your application, the carrier requires you to maintain track of your application proceedings. Therefore, follow the steps below to verify your status:
- Go to the official website of enTouch Wireless.
- Click my account on the website’s home page.
- From the My Account menu, select Check Status.
- Input your account registration ID and zip code.
- Confirm your details, including your request approval, or if your phone has been shipped.
Things To Do If Your enTouch Wireless Application Is Not Approved
If your application was rejected, you should re-apply. You may have made a mistake when applying, or you are not fully eligible. To re-apply:
- Go to the enTouch wireless lifeline website and enter your enTouch Wireless login information, then click the “APPLY NOW” option. Apply on the enTouch Wireless website.
- Finish the online application form (it only takes 2-3 minutes).
- Take a picture of your government-issued photo ID and upload it to the application.
- Take a picture of your eligibility paperwork, upload it to the application, and wait for it to be verified.
Furthermore, another method of application is through the mail. You should email copies of all relevant papers as well as print out and complete the application.
To send all documents, send them to:
PO Box 37
52233 Hiawatha, Iowa
Requirements You Must Meet To Qualify
Following the completion of your application and any supporting paperwork, enTouch Wireless will check it to ensure that it is complete. The registration will then be sent to USAC for verification of eligibility and to ensure you are not currently receiving Lifeline service from another provider.
You will receive a letter describing the status of your application shortly after it has been validated. If your application is approved, you will receive free Lifeline service within three to four weeks of applying.
To have your qualifications certified, you must complete the following requirements:
1) You must be a participant in one of the following federally approved programs:
- The Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Low-income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Food Stamps
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- National School Lunch Program Free School Lunch
- Public Housing Assistance (PHA)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance’s Plan B segment
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Tribal Head Start Community
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Programs for Tribal TANF
- Your household earnings must be 135% below the federal government’s poverty limits or below 200% for the ACP program.
- You should have your social security number available while registering.
2) You must also meet all of the following application requirements to be eligible for the program:
- A complete and genuine street address is necessary.
- No one in your house should already have a phone from the company.
- You may work, but you must report your earnings to the authorities.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- You must be stationed military personnel.
- You may only apply once every 12 months.
If you were eligible and your application was denied, don’t hesitate to get in touch with customer care and make a complaint. If you re-apply, use your carrier registration status tool to keep track of any changes.
EnTouch Wireless is one of the Lifeline and ACP providers that work with the FCC to provide free government phones to low-income consumers. Individuals that satisfy specific eligibility requirements can participate and receive free phones, texts, and minutes.
To apply for services, go to the carrier’s website, click apply now, fill out the application form, upload an image of your ID and eligibility documents on the application form, and wait for your application to be verified. You can monitor the approval process using the status application option, as described in the article.