NET10 operates as a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) that offers nationwide coverage in the entire United States. The carrier uses all the prominent carrier network towers, including Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile. Thus, you can experience the same coverage as customers subscribed to these giant carriers. With Net10, you can keep your current phone when you switch through bring your own phone to net10 program. Notably, the program only works for compatible Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile devices.
However, NET10 is one of the TracFone Wireless Inc. brands, America’s leading carrier in no-contract cell phones. Customers bringing their own phones to use NET10 services can enjoy the pay-as-you-go prepaid wireless phone service. The company requires no long-term contracts, no activation fees, no credit checks, no monthly bills, and no age limits for new customers who switch through BYOP.
Most importantly, BYOP is initial for Bring Your Own Phone. Through the NET10’s Bring Your Own Phone program, you can obtain NET10 service on your current CDMA 5G, 4G LTE, or 3G cell phone. Besides, you can keep your phone, number, and network. To get started, you can confirm the compatibility of your cell phone by selecting the “Check Compatibility” button at Net10 wireless website.
About NET10 Bring Your Own Phone
For customers looking for a no-contract carrier, it’s easy to save with Net10. This carrier allows you to select the wireless carrier that works best for you and keep any of the following when you switch:
- Bring your smartphone
- Port in your phone number (or get a new one)
- Keep your network
You need to check if your cell phone is compatible, and then you’ll get ready to purchase an activation Sim tool kit. After activation of your BYOP, the next step is to select a cell phone plan from Net10 that match your budget and needs.
How To Obtain NET10 BYOP Service
Generally, your cell phone must be compatible with NET10 Bring Your Own Phone Program. To confirm your current phone compatibility, go to net10 byop and choose “check compatibility”. However, if your BYOP device is an unlocked GSM cell phone, or a cell phone compatible with either AT&T or T-Mobile, you will require a NET10 BYOP SIM that is compatible with your cell phone’s supported carrier.
On the other hand, if your cell phone is a CDMA-compatible LTE phone, you will also require a SIM, except if your LTE smartphone is compatible with Sprint. If your LTE cell phone is compatible with Sprint, you must ensure you have your original Sprint SIM in. The following are other situations requiring a SIM:
- If you already purchased a NET10 BYOP Activation Package and are unsure which SIM to pick, proceed to net10 wireless website, tap “check compatibility,” and follow the prompts. Besides, ensure to choose the option showing that you already purchased your BYOP Activation Package, and the support team will help you choose the correct SIM Card.
- If your cell phone is a CDMA LTE compatible, and your BYOP Activation Package did not include a CDMA compatible- LTE SIM, then choose “Register CDMA” in net10byop website and follow the prompts. If asked, choose that you do not have a SIM, and Net10 will ship you one.
- If you lack a NET10 BYOP Activation Package and want to utilize a credit card to obtain your SIM, proceed to net10byop website, choose “check compatibility,” and follow the guideline to place an order for the correct package online.
- If your cell phone is CDMA-compatible, you will require to register your cell phone through the “Register CDMA” option at net10byop website. However, this does not apply if your cell phone is an unlocked GSM phone, compatible with T-Mobile or AT&T.
Lastly, tap “Activation” and follow the steps. Ensure you pick the correct option if you transfer your number to NET10. Notably, you will require a NET10 Service Plan Card or credit card to activate your service.
How To Get NET10 BYOP SIM Activation Kit
Below are two ways to you acquire your NET BYOP SIM:
- Purchase a 4G LTE NET10 Activation Package at any authorized retailer. Please note that only the carrier’s newer packages feature CDMA-compatible LTE SIMs. If your Sim kit did not pack a CDMA-compatible LTE SIM, continue with the registration process of your CDMA-compatible cell phone, and Net10 will ship you a SIM.
- To initiate the registration process, go to net10byop website. Then, input your cell phone’s IMEI and zip code, and when asked, choose the checkbox stating that you don’t have a SIM, and Net10 will ship you one. However, if you are not requested for a SIM, it may show that your cell phone is not LTE. You will require a debit or credit card to register your cell phone without an Activation Package.
What is the Process of Bring your own phone to Net10
As mentioned earlier, you can bring and use your own unlocked compatible GSM or CDMA cell phone Nationwide with NET10. If you buy a new cell phone online, it comes with a SIM card Free. However, if you want to use an existing cell phone with NET10, you must purchase the SIM card activation Kit. On the other hand, you will need to choose your NET10 Unlimited 30-Day Plan to activate the service. Net10 unlimited plans are available for $20, $35, $50, and $65.
The $20 and $35 plans feature Unlimited Text, Talk, and Data with a different high-speed data allowance. The $20 Plan offers 2GB of high-speed data, then 2G. The $35 Plan offers 5GB of high-speed data, then 2G. Besides, the $50 Super Unlimited Plan includes Unlimited high-speed data, an extra 5GB of Mobile Hotspot, and a $20 International calling credit. The $65 Super Unlimited Plan features Unlimited high-speed data, an extra 10GB of Mobile Hotspot, and Unlimited International calling credit.
Moreover, by joining NET10, you will have no contracts, enjoy nationwide coverage, and the option to Bring Your Own Phone with NET10 SIM Kits, in addition to no extra hidden costs. Notably, bringing your own phone to NET10 follows below three steps.
- 1st Step- Purchase a SIM Kit.
- 2nd Step- Choose a service plan.
- 3rd Step- Activate your service once you get your SIM Kit and 30-day monthly plan.
Net10 bring your own phone works with most compatible or unlocked GSM phones at no extra cost. New customers can keep their cell phones for less with Net10 Wireless Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP) Sim Kit. Besides, you can keep your existing number or get a new one when switching to Net10. To activate your service through Net10 BYOP, you will require a NET10 30-Day Monthly Plan for activation.