As a Verizon FiOS subscriber, you may ask yourself how to combine Verizon wireless and the Fios account. However, if you don’t know how to connect Verizon wireless and Fios account, then this article is all you need; the article will; answer your question clearly, give you more information on the Fios account, and also the offer that comes with the Fios account.
Being one of the largest wireless providers in the US has some of the strongest unlimited plans available, fantastic coverage, tons of hotspot bandwidth, a flexible family plan option, and a quickly developing 5g national network. Additionally, Verizon Fios plan is a package of services that includes telephone, television, and internet access and uses an optical network.
Existing Verizon or Fios Internet customers who sign up for the combined service can receive a combined discount of up to $30 per Moreover, Customers with a new Unlimited and new Fios Gigabit Connection plan within 30 days of each other receive a “Welcome Offer” giving them a combined discount of $40 per month.
How to Combine Verizon Wireless and Fios Accounts
For you to combine your Verizon wireless account and Fios account, you first need to sign up to both accounts by visiting Verizon’s official website, use your same account ID to sign to the FiOS account, and then follow the following steps carefully:
- Download the My Verizon app and register in the Verizon Up option
- Choose Mobile plus Home Rewards in Verizon Up
- Tap join and complete the set-up process
What Plans Can I Combine with Verizon and FiOS Accounts
When customers sign up for an Unlimited wireless plan and Fios Home Internet, they can enroll in Mobile + Home Rewards and save on both monthly bills. Moreover, for a limited time, the combined subscribers can get extra discounts that lead to even greater monthly savings. Moreover, new customers can get Verizon Unlimited and Fios Home Internet for as low as $79.99 per month.
The plans that allow you to combine Verizon Wireless and FiOS include:
- The $20 per month wireless Unlimited plan and new Fios 200 or 400 Mbps
- $20 per month Wireless/Fios 200 or 400 Mbps and new Unlimited plan
- $30/mo wireless/Unlimited plan and new Fios Gigabit Connection
- $30 per month wireless/Fios Gigabit Connection and new Unlimited plan
- $30/mo wireless/ new Unlimited plan and new Fios 200 or 400 Mbps
- $40 per month wireless/new Unlimited plan and new Fios Gigabit Connection
Verizon network is one of the best network providers in the United States with nationwide coverage, fast 4G LTE, and 5G internet connection. The company offers its users a Fios home internet option, a 100% fiber optic cable connection. Moreover, you can connect your FiOS account to the wireless account and enjoy a lot of saving from the Verizon wireless and FiOS combined plans.