Boost Mobile is an American wireless service provider owned by Dish Wireless. It provides users with recognized brand cell phones, cheap plans, various special offers, and access to T-Mobile and AT&T’s nationwide networks. Boost Mobile is helping to cross the digital divide, a big social division, by providing free internet to its customers. Read below to know detailed information about how you can get Boost Mobile free internet.
People have been discovering new ways to live their life since the Covid-19 changed our nation and lives. Everything is eventually done virtually. Jobs, health care, enterprises, entertainment shows, and various other industries have all seen significant transformations. Even first-graders are virtually present in their classes. As a result, it appears that having free internet from your provider, in this case, Boost Mobile, is a fantastic option.
So that these people who have lost their jobs, studies, and other services can continue, the government’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is available through a variety of broadband and cellphone carriers, among others. The important one is Boost Mobile. Boost Mobile began committing to helping impoverished people by delivering affordable internet per the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) guidelines. Do you want to learn more about getting Boost Mobile’s free internet? Continue reading to learn more.
The Best Sequence to Get Boost Mobile Free Internet
As you might expect, the company would go out of business if everyone had access to Boost Mobile’s free internet. As a result, this perk is only available to a select group of customers. Furthermore, because Boost Mobile’s free internet is based on the ACP program, the government is in charge of establishing the rules. So, let’s look at the ACP program’s general eligibility requirements.
Qualifications That need for Boost Mobile free internet
You must be ACP-eligible to participate in the new Boost Mobile ACP program (the old Boost Mobile EBB program). If you or any of your household members match at least one of the following conditions, you are ACP-eligible:
- If the household receives assistance from any of the following programs: SNAP (supplemental nutrition assistance program), SSI (Supplemental Security Income), Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA), Veterans Survivor Pension Benefits Fund, and others.
- The applicant will be qualified for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household’s total income is less than 200 percent of the federal poverty level (ACP).
- If any of the participants’ family members are eligible for the federal free or reduced-price lunch and breakfast program
- If anyone has gotten the Federal Pell Grant in recent years
- If you lost your work or were furloughed due to the epidemic, you can apply with the necessary documents.
apply for ACP and enroll for Boost Mobile Free Internet
Furthermore, being eligible is only the beginning. To receive Boost Mobile’s free internet, you must first apply and enroll with the company to choose a service plan.
You can apply straight with Boost Mobile after ensuring you’re eligible (details below). You may, however, apply directly through the official ACP website or by regular mail. The exact instructions are as follows:
- 1st Step: Make sure you’re eligible for the ACP. See the ACP qualifying criteria for further information. You must also be a resident of one of the states where Boost Mobile services are available; otherwise, you will not be able to join up.
- 2nd Step: Visit ACP Boost Mobile.
- 3rd Step: Start the online application process by entering your ZIP code (this is necessary because Boost Mobile internet plans differ by state). Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the form. You will need to give specific information and maybe proof that will aid in verifying your identity and eligibility.
- Step 4: After completing and submitting the online application form, give it a few days for the provider to review it and let you know whether or not you’ve been accepted.
Boost Mobile Free Internet Plans
When applying for Boost Mobile’s free internet, you can choose three options. All of them include the same amount of free data. Households who qualify can receive the following benefits:
- 35GB monthly Mobile Hotspot Plan – You get a hotspot device to use mobile data and your internet access point.
- 35GB monthly Smartphone Plan – You receive a smartphone with which you may either access the internet directly or build a hotspot.
- 35GB monthly Tablet Plan – You get a free tablet instead of a phone, comparable to the mobile plan above.
If you apply for the monthly mobile hotspot plan discount, you’ll get a one-time discount on a supporting mobile hotspot device. A one-time discount on a supporting smartphone device if you apply for the smartphone plan discount, and a one-time discount on a supporting tablet device if you apply for the Boost Mobile Tablet plan discount.
Furthermore, each qualifying family is limited to one monthly hotspot, smartphone, or tablet plan, as well as one device discount.
What Else Can I Get For Free From Boost Mobile
We’ve listed all three of the Boost Mobile free internet plans that you may obtain for free through the ACP program. You can’t get anything else for free. However, we assume that getting free 7GB and a free gadget (a hotspot device, a mobile phone, or a tablet) should impress you.
Customers who sign up for Boost Mobile’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) get 7GB of 5G/4G LTE data per month and unlimited internet at slower speeds if the high-speed allocation is used up. Boost Mobile’s flagship package includes 512Kbps data with a speed cap.
Customers who purchase a phone plan get unlimited talk and text and 50 minutes of domestic roaming. People with limited incomes can now use the internet. All you have to do is see if you qualify and then enroll in the discount program.