Tello Mobile is a virtual network operator (MVNO). This means they lease network bandwidth from another company and resell it to their customers. Instead, the company partners with another service provider to rent the necessary bandwidth at a reduced cost to consumers. Unfortunately, not everyone reading this will be familiar with all of the different carriers and providers out there.
If you were recently searching for a new data plan and simply went with the first option you came across, you might not know what carrier Tello uses. Whether you are thinking of switching to Tello Mobile or just want to understand its compatibility, this article will explain everything you need to know about what carrier does Tello Mobile use.
What is Tello Mobile
Tello Mobile is a virtual network operator that has built a reputation for offering high-quality service at an affordable price. Being founded in 2016, Tello Mobile provides national plans with 4G LTE data, calls & texts. They are an MVNO that leases bandwidth from other providers, and they resell that bandwidth to their customers.
The headquarter of this company is located in Atlanta, Georgia and if you don’t require the entire plan of talk & text, it can save your money. Customers who don’t like to get locked in a long-term contract, it will be an Tello affordable prepaid phone service for them. Tello Mobile allows the customers to use the competitive pay-as-you-go rates.
Which Carriers Does Tello Mobile Use
Tello Mobile offers a variety of service plans to the customers at an affordable and it doesn’t have any contract method. Before T-Mobile merged with Sprint, Tello Mobile used to run on nationwide T-Mobile network. After T-Mobile acquired Sprint, Tello is now connected with both of these networks. The company will automatically select the best network for you depending on your location, time of day, and other factors such as network congestion.
It offers some best wireless prices with a lot of flexibility. You can select how much call minutes and data you want when choosing Tello Mobile plan. Tello Mobile provides the customers service of savings using the T-Mobile network like you’ll get free unlimited texting till you have a plan of some minutes.
Things to know before you Sign Up for Tello Mobile
There are 5 things you have to know before signing up for Tello Mobile. These are discussed below so that you can be aware before switching to Tello Mobile.
- Tello Mobile offers you different plans at a lower price, like 1GB for $10/Month, 2GB for $14/Month, 5GB for $19/Month and Unlimited Data for $29/Month. These plans can save you extra money.
- Tello Mobile provides the customer 5G access using the T-Mobile. In a month’s test, we have experienced that there’s zero dropped calls & zero missing texts using the Tello Mobile service.
- Tello Mobile contains some international features like Wi-Fi Calling & Texting, which is available in more than 60 countries. They also included Mobile Hotspot service at no extra charge.
- Tello Mobile brings both purchase a new phone or bring your own phone (BYOP) for the customers. For BYOP, your phone must be compatible and unlocked.
- Tello Mobile is well-known for its best customer service, which they provide 24/7 over the phone.
If you are looking for a new data plan, then you really need to consider Tello Mobile. They offer high-quality service at an affordable price, and they have several different plans to choose from. No matter which network you choose, you can rest assured knowing that you are getting reliable service from one of the biggest names in the business.