Can you consider H20 Wireless as a good and reliable carrier? Most new customers who wish to join the carrier want to know if they can trust it and its services. This article answers such a question and helps you decide if you can make H20 Wireless your primary carrier. But before that, let’s know more about H20 Wireless.
H20 Wireless is an American Mobile Virtual Operator and is a brand of Locus Telecommunications from Telrite Holdings. Being an MVNO, it lacks its own network towers and uses the AT&T network for operation. The carrier offers prepaid services at low and affordable prices, such as phone plans. You can get everything you need in an MVNO from H20 Wireless.
If you consider joining H20 Wireless, you are assured of saving on your phone bills. The carrier has many benefits and hence is opted for by many US residents. Do you know you can get a new H2o cell phone plan at the carrier’s store? For any of H20 Wireless services, you can visit its website and check them out before acquiring.
Is H20 Wireless good For You
- H20 Wireless attributes to be a reliable and a good phone services provider despite operating as an MVNO. Most US residents opt to choose it where its network is available. Some of the reasons why we can conclude that H20 Wireless is good are:
- Vast and reliable network: H20 Wireless operates using AT&T network towers, among the major network providers in the US. Therefore, H20 Wireless customers experience a stable nationwide network connection from AT&T towers. Also, the carrier is a GSM carrier, a very reliable network technology to operate within the current world.
- Cheap and affordable phone plans: with H20 Wireless, you can choose a variety of phone plans, including pay-as-you-go plans, unlimited plans, multi-line plans, and tablet plans. These plans have low costs. You can get a plan for as low as $10 for the pay-as-you-go, $20 or $18 when you use AutoPay for the unlimited plans, which includes unlimited talk, text, and hotpot data. You can also add up to four lines and get discounted multi-line plans.
- Discounted phone deals: if you wish to purchase a new phone, you can get one from H20 Wireless online store. The carrier offers discounted phones which help you on saving. You can get an Apple iPhone SE 64GB for as low as $99 from the retail price of $399. For the Android phones, a Nokia 5.4 costs $49. Also, H20 Wireless eSIM is free from the website.
- You can keep your phone and number: H20 wireless allows you to bring your unlocked GSM phone to the network when switching. You can also port your current phone number.
- Reliable customer service: if you have any issues, you can call customer service at 1-800-643-4926, and your concerns will be resolved to your satisfaction.
- Easy to switch: if you wish to join, there are no complex procedures regardless of whether you have your current phone or a new one. You will start enjoying its services within no time after making the switch.
H20 Wireless is one of the MVNOs in the US from Telrite Holdings. The carrier offers various phone services at low costs; hence they are affordable. It uses the nationwide AT&T’s GSM network and has reliable and stable network connectivity. If you switch to H2 Wireless, you are assured of saving and enjoying more benefits, as stated above.