CenturyLink is a technology and telecommunications corporation founded in 1930. It now provides a wide range of services to customers worldwide. CenturyLink is best recognized in the United States for providing high-speed internet, TV, and phone services to residential users, as well as communications services to business clients. CenturyLink is constantly extending its fiber-optic network, which is already in 19 locations and providing broadband access via digital subscriber lines (DSL). This article aims to reveal what CenturyLink new customer deals are.
CenturyLink is another multi-service provider that offers Fiber internet, DSL, TV, and phone. They serve clients at the home, small business, and corporate levels. This year, CenturyLink is giving new customers who sign up for any prepaid internet plan online a $100 prepaid MasterCard, free installation, and a free modem. To take advantage of this offer, you’ll need to know where CenturyLink provides fiber internet service. We’ll show you where you can get this deal and other special offers from CenturyLink.
There are so many packages available that sorting through them all might be time-consuming. We’ll show you which deals surged to the top and which you should avoid. Finally, you’ll be able to jump right to the deal that works best for you. As a result, you’ll spend less time digging and more time enjoying the required services. We’ve broken down this year’s best CenturyLink deals for new customers below.
Current CenturyLink New Customer Deals and Promotions
CenturyLink may be the right pick if you’re looking for a tried-and-true internet provider. This service is available with no annual obligations, and the provider guarantees that promotional rates will not expire after a few months. CenturyLink also claims that you will not be charged for data overages. The following are the best CenturyLink new client deals:
1) Get A $100 Prepaid MasterCard When You Order CenturyLink Online
When new customers sign up for a prepaid internet plan online, CenturyLink will give them a $100 prepaid MasterCard. This offer applies to all internet plans; however, keep the following restrictions in mind:
- Only available to new clients
- Internet access must be obtained through an authorized affiliate website.
- Customers will receive an email or postcard within six weeks after starting service.
- The rewards card is valid for six months.
You can call 877-978-2761 now to get a $100 Prepaid MasterCard with CenturyLink Internet.
2) CenturyLink Internet + DIRECTV Ultimate for $124.99/month – Best Internet + TV Bundle Deal
Numerous bundle alternatives exist for consumers who want to combine their TV, phone, and Internet for a single monthly fee. We examined CenturyLink’s packages to determine which one made the most sense for the money.
The DIRECTV Ultimate All-Inclusive + CenturyLink Internet bundle is our favorite CenturyLink package. This combo now costs $124.99 per month. It includes DIRECTV Ultimate (usually $84.99/month) and CenturyLink Internet (typically $50.00/month).
This package includes 250+ channels, Internet access, a Genie HD DVR, and professional installation in up to four rooms. You can watch on the move with the DIRECTV app and mobile DVR. Additionally, you can add a regional sports package for $9.99 per month. There are numerous options available if you want to share the service with friends or relatives who live in a separate home.
We appreciate this bundle because it strikes a solid mix between price and service. CenturyLink offers less costly packages; however, they do not contain a TV.
3) CenturyLink Gigabit Internet for $65/month – Best Deal for Gigabit Internet
CenturyLink has two Internet-only plans if you don’t want any additional services. CenturyLink Internet up to 100 Mbps or CenturyLink Fiber Internet are your options. The difference between the two plans is $16 per month. Fiber is the more expensive choice, costing $65 per month.
Whereas 100 Mbps is fast, gigabit-speed internet is roughly ten times quicker for $65, which is a relatively low price for this level of service. Consider the following while deciding whether to upgrade to gigabit service:
- Gigabit service includes the cost of a modem for free
- Installation is included
- Gigabit service is one of the fastest ways to deliver home internet
CenturyLink claims that this offer is only available to new subscribers for a short period but does not specify when the promotion will stop.
You are not locked into a contract with CenturyLink Fiber as you are with the company’s other plans; you can change plans after a month if you are unsatisfied. You can also run many devices from the same service without pauses or delays. It’s also worth noting that this pricing needs paperless “auto-pay.”
The only disadvantage is that fiber is only available in a limited number of service areas. At the time of writing, it is confined to approximately 21 cities.
4) CenturyLink 100/100 Mbps Internet for $50/month – Best Deal On A Budget
CenturyLink’s most affordable plan is undoubtedly their basic fiber internet service. It costs $50 per month with paperless billing. In this day and age, who doesn’t receive their invoices by email. (If you need a hard copy, you may print one from your online account effortlessly)
Simply Fiber Internet package from CenturyLink includes Unlimited Data. That means you pay $50 per month regardless of how much bandwidth you use. Usually, unlimited data is reserved for more expensive plans, so this is an exceptional feature.
It is critical to read the fine print in this case. If you need to rent a modem to connect, the cost is $15 per month or $200 upfront. You may install the service yourself, but if you need technical assistance, you may have to spend up to $125.
The good news is that because the service is billed monthly, you can cancel it anytime. So, if you test it for two months and realize it’s not for you, you may cancel for free. As a result, it is a low-risk plan.
The budget is suitable for a couple or a single person. What it lacks in speed, it more than makes up for dependability. If you have a large family of Internet users, including online gamers, having everyone on their gadgets simultaneously may cause issues.
5) Enjoy A 12 Month Free EPIX NOW Subscription With CenturyLink Service
Customers who sign up for CenturyLink service are eligible for a free 12-month subscription to the EPIX premium movie channel streaming service. All you have to do is buy a new service in a qualifying location to qualify. When you sign up, keep the following in mind.
- This is a limited-time offer to new, eligible CenturyLink Internet customers who purchase a qualifying 20 Mbps Internet service package on centurylink.com.
- Limited to one deal per qualified CenturyLink residential or small business account; personal use only.
- This offer is only available to new EPIX NOW customers.
- To redeem the promotion, the customer must supply a valid email address for EPIX NOW code email; the account/code must be activated within 90 days after email receipt.
- Upon your first login, your account will be authorized to receive programming. After the 12-month special period expires, you will have the option to renew your EPIX NOW programming package at the regular retail price.
- CenturyLink reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to update, cancel, or substitute offers and services or to vary them by service region. Additional limitations may apply.
6) Refer people through the CenturyLink Refer and Earn program & get up to $500 in cash rewards per year
Subscribers and new customers who join CenturyLink’s Referral Program can earn up to $100 per plan. You can earn this credit by selecting a plan and referring a friend or family member. When the suggested individual signs up for CenturyLink, they will also be rewarded. CenturyLink currently provides $100 in prizes for suggesting a fiber plan and $50 in rewards for referring a DSL plan.
7) 30-day free trial of Bark parental control tools (20 percent off per month after 30 days)
CenturyLink has partnered with Bark to provide a free 30-day trial and 20% off the parental control service each month after your purchase. Bark is an all-in-one parental control app that allows parents to monitor their children’s social networking, messaging, and screen usage. Bark gives parents internet management through automatic notifications and the option to manage online usage.
CenturyLink focuses on steady pricing rather than aggressive promotional deals to attract new customers. Having said that, they do quietly advertise some incentives that potential clients may find appealing. Remember that many of these offers are only accessible online and restricted to specific addresses.
CenturyLink fiber is available in and near 25 major cities. If fiber isn’t available in your location, CenturyLink’s Simply Unlimited Internet service offers a DSL connection for as little as $50 per month.