When it comes to find the best cell phone service provider, there are a lot of options out there. But if you’re searching for a company with an affordable rate, great coverage, and useful features, Access Wireless is the right choice for you. Access Wireless is a Lifeline Assistance program which ensures broadband internet access and quality telecommunications service at an affordable rate.
Like any other carrier, Access Wireless offers phones that support its network. In general, all phones that work with Access Wireless support its network as long as they come with the correct software or are unlocked and given the right settings to use it. In this overview, we will focus on what phones Access Wireless gives you.
What is Access Wireless?
Access Wireless is a Lifeline Assistance program that offers monthly airtime allotment to income-eligible customers. With this program, low-income individuals can access and use certain telecom services such as broadband internet, unlimited talk and text, and more.
Being formed in 2010, Access Wireless is one of the top Lifeline Assistance providers across the United States. More than just providing you with a basic plan, Access Wireless offers a host of additional features such as voicemail, monitor usage, change your rate plan.
With Access Wireless, you can enjoy data-free music and videos on your phone, unlimited talk and text to anywhere in the U.S.
What Phones Does Access Wireless give you?
Access Wireless offers Lifeline Assistance customers a wide selection of phones, including Android & iPhone models. Whether you’re looking for a flip phone or an advanced smartphone, Access Wireless has you covered. If you intend to upgrade your current phone, you can also consider buying a used phone online. Here are some of the best phones that Access Wireless gives you. All of these phones are unlocked.
- Motorola Moto G Power 2020
- Samsung Galaxy A51 DOUS
- Google Pixel 4a 128GB
- Apple iPhone 11
- LG K51
- LG K51 Universal Platinum
- OnePlus N100 Nord
- Apple iPhone XR 128GB
- Nokia 225 Classic 4G
- Nokia Pixel 2 XL
- Samsung Galaxy A01
- BLU C5L
- NUU F4L Flip Phone
- Alcatel Go Flip 3
How to activate Access Wireless phone?
If you’re a new consumer, you can sign up for Access Wireless’s service online. While you can sign up for the service online, you will need to choose a phone and activate phone it in-store. This ensures that you’re getting the right device and plan for your needs. You can follow the steps mentioned below to activate your new Access Wireless phone –
- First, you’ve to save contacts from your old cell phone by visiting the Access Wireless Backup Assistant website.
- Then, turn off your cell phone after the contacts are backed up.
- Dial 1-866-594-3644 to activate the 4G LTE service and follow the directions.
- Remove the battery, cover of your old phone and snap the SIM card out.
- Remove the battery cover and battery of your new phone.
- Next, insert the battery after replacing the battery cover.
- Charge fully of your new phone.
- Finally, switch on your new phone. The activation procedure will begin automatically. By following the next steps, accept the Customer Agreement. Now, you’re entirely free to enjoy the services of Access Wireless.
Access Wireless is a great company to consider if you’re looking for a Lifeline Assistance program. Their plans come with data, talk, and text, along with discounted roaming rates, free data-free streaming, and low monthly taxes. If you’re ready to get connected, you can sign up for Access Wireless by visiting their website.