When you have a limited cell phone plan, you must ensure that the services meet your requirements and do not break the bank. Some reduced-cost cell phone plans have such high monthly expenses or charges per minute that they’re not a good deal. To find out if Simple Mobile is good for you, read and see if it meets your specific needs.
Whether you want an affordable cell phone plan with limited features or something more extensive, there’s a cell service that’s right for you. We’ll show you all of the pros and cons of Simple Mobile so that you can make an informed decision about whether this carrier is the perfect one for you.
What You Should Know About Simple Mobile
There are some benefits to Simple Mobile that you should know about. The company is a good option if you want a cell phone service with low rates. You pay $15 monthly and get unlimited calling, texting, and data.
There are no hidden fees or surprises. For unlimited talk, text, and data, you can also purchase a prepaid plan for $5 per month. The downside of this carrier is that it doesn’t have the most comprehensive network coverage, and you can solely use it on one device at a time.
Pros of Simple Mobile
Some of the pros of Simple Mobile are:
- Simple Mobile will provide you with a sleek, affordable cell phone plan.
- This is a perfect service if you do not need unlimited data or talk time.
- You will get international coverage in over 50 countries.
- It has one of the most straightforward activation processes out there.
Cons of Simple Mobile
Some of the cons of Simple Mobile are:
- The cell phone plans are pretty limited
- You have to buy a phone from them, as it’s not allowed for you to bring your own
- Purchasing additional data isn’t available.
- The minutes expire after six months, and the service is only available in certain areas.
Is Simple Mobile Good for You?
The benefits of Simple Mobile are that it has a good selection of affordable cell phone plans with limited features. The downside is that you need an unlocked phone to use it. This carrier may be perfect for you if you have an unlocked phone. But if not, other options offer better service and more features without the same limitations.
Although Simple Mobile does not have the largest network, it does have some coverage in rural areas and areas with spotty reception. You’ll likely have trouble making and receiving calls if you have a weak signal. It also doesn’t go off the grid-like some other plans. Your phone will work just everywhere, but you may miss some calls in areas with weak signals.