If you’re reading this, it possibly means that you’re currently signed up with H2o Wireless. That’s great news! As you may have noticed, the mobile world is constantly changing. That’s why it’s best to keep your antennae up and be informed of these changes. New and exciting things continue popping up. If you’re anything like us, some of those things will resonate with you more than others.
Luckily, most carriers make their services easy enough to switch up whenever necessary. The process for switching plans can vary slightly depending on where you are and which service provider you’re working with. So if you currently have an account with H2O Wireless, read on to learn how to change your plan.
What is H2O Wireless?
H2O Wireless is a prepaid GSM phone & mobile internet service in the United States. Founded in 2005, the company offers nationwide coverage through its network of AT&T. The company has been a subsidiary of Telrite Holdings from 2019. Having headquartered in Fort Lee, New Jersey, it is an MVNO of Locus Telecommunications.
Plans include unlimited mobile hotspot data. Additionally, you can add unlimited international calling to select countries. H2O Wireless makes a wide variety of phones available through its network. The company’s lineup includes both Android and iOS devices.
Plans for H20 Wireless
H2O Wireless offers two types of plans. These are – Pay as you go and Unlimited H2o Wireless Plans. Two types of plans are provided below with details –
- $10 Pay As You Go – 200 minutes or text, 100MB or MMS.
- $20 Pay As You Go – 400 minutes or text, 200MB or MMS.
- $30 Pay As You Go – 600 minutes or text, 300MB or MMS.
- $100 Pay As You Go – 2000 minutes or text, 1GB or 1000 MMS.
- $20 Monthly Unlimited – Unlimited Talk & Text, 2GB Data.
- $30 Monthly Unlimited – Unlimited Talk & Text, 6GB Data.
- $40 Monthly Unlimited – Unlimited Talk & Text, 15GB Data.
- $50 Monthly Unlimited – Unlimited Talk & Text, Unlimited Data.
- $60 Monthly Unlimited – Unlimited Talk & Text, Unlimited Data, 15 GB Mobile Hotspot
- $70 Monthly Unlimited – Unlimited Talk & Text, Unlimited Data, 30GB Mobile Hotspot
How to Change my Plan on H2O Wireless?
The plan of H2O Wireless can be changed with a view to the need of the subscribers/customers. You need to first log in to your account to change the H2O plan. You have to register for an account if you are a newbie.
And, if you registered before, you can just have to log in and select a plan which suits you properly. If the new plan costs more than your previously selected plan, you might have to recharge your account.
H2O Wireless is one of the largest prepaid mobile service providers in the United States. The company offers nationwide coverage through its network of local towers. H2O Wireless offers a number of plans, including various data plan types. To change your plan on H2O Wireless, you’ll need to log into your account either on a computer or an app on your cell phone.