FeelSafe is a Lifeline phone provider that offers phone service to Mississippi, Ohio, Oklahoma, California, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. You get a free cell phone and service and 500MB of data every month you qualify, just like other free government phone providers.
This program assists low-income families in maintaining contact with family, friends, and essential services. If you want to learn more about getting a FeelSafe Wireless free phone, read the rest of the article.
Airvoice Wireless designed and manages FeelSafe Wireless, a Lifeline Assistance program participant project. FeelSafe’s parent company is a well-known mobile phone provider with excellent Pay-as-you-Go and unlimited options. FeelSafe and its consumers benefit from being a part of a larger cellular organization, something other Lifeline players do not have.
Qualified low-income clients can acquire free government phones and monthly phone service under the Feelsafe Wireless Airforce brand. Enter your zip code in the “Apply Now” box at the top of the provider’s page to see if you qualify for a free phone.
In addition, qualifying low-income households can check their eligibility by filling out a manual application, sending it in, or faxing it in. After you’ve been authenticated, you’ll be able to access your lifeline benefits. Let’s look at how to acquire a free phone from FeelSafe Wireless in more depth.
Faithful ways to get FeelSafe Wireless free phone
FeelSafe Wireless, as previously stated, exists to serve low-income Americans by providing them with free government cell phones and no-cost monthly messages and minutes. As a result, the basic requirements of Lifeline enrollment apply to all FeelSafe customers. The carrier’s GSM (service) network is countrywide, which is convenient if you need to use your headset in other states.
This provider offers free government phones to all eligible subscribers who qualify for the Lifeline service, limiting one headset per family. FeelSafe Wireless phones are available in a variety of brands and makings. You have no say in which model you receive from your provider: it might be a conventional phone or a free smartphone.
If you get a free mobile phone from a provider that is not a smartphone model, you will not be able to exchange it for a smartphone model. You can, however, bring your own iPhone, Blackberry, or Android smartphone and use it with FeelSafe’s free monthly subscription.
You must meet specific eligibility conditions to apply for the Lifeline or the Affordable Connectivity Program. For example, your income must be equal to or less than 135 percent of your state’s Federal Poverty Guidelines.
If you don’t meet the above requirements, you may be eligible for a free government phone from this carrier if you are enrolled in a government assistance program. If you meet these requirements, you can now apply for a free phone from this carrier through one of the two programs stated above.
Under the combination of the Lifeline and ACP programs, all existing and new subscribers of the company are temporarily eligible for unlimited calls, texts, and data. If you were already enrolled, you needed to upgrade before May 2021 by going to their website. This implies you cannot get free cell phone service for life unlimited everything from FeelSafe Wireless.
Qualifications for a FeelSafe free government phone
FeelSafe’s lifeline services are not available to everyone in the United States. As a result, some qualifying conditions must be met, such as program participation and income level restrictions.
i) Income-based eligibility
To begin, your income must be equal to or less than 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. You can check your state’s guidelines to see if you fulfill the minimum requirements.
ii) Program Participation Eligibility
If you take part in any of the following government programs, you will qualify.
- Medicaid / Medi-Cal
- Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP) / CalFresh
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Women, Infants, and Children Program (WIC)
Applications for a free government phone from FeelSafe
Here’s everything you’ll need to get started on your Lifeline application. Provide one item from each section below to apply to ensure a smooth enrolling process.
1) Proof of Identification
You must submit an official document that includes your full legal name, date of birth, and current address, among other information. You will be able to prove your identity with ease using this document. The following are some examples of documents that can be used to verify your identity:
- Driver’s License or Passport (unexpired)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Naturalization or U.S. Citizenship
- Permanent Resident or Resident Alien Card (unexpired)
- Foreign Passport
- Proof of Address
Your full name, the address that matches your application, and a current date must appear on all address proof documents. They are as follows:
- Driver’s License, Government, State, or Tribal Issued ID (unexpired)
- Current Income Statement, Paycheck Stub, or W2
- Statement of Benefits from a Qualifying Program having Name And Address
- Current Mortgage or Lease Statement
- Utility Bill
2) Proof of Government Benefit Participation
If you want to demonstrate your eligibility through participation in a government aid program, be prepared to submit essential documents such as:
- Statement of benefits from an eligible state, federal, or tribal program for the current or previous year.
- Notice letter of partaking in a qualifying state, federal or Tribal Program
- Program participation documents
- Another formal document proving the consumer’s participation in a state, federal, or tribal program that qualifies them.
The application process for FeelSafe Wireless free phone
The application process for the FeelSafe Wireless free phone is straightforward. Because you can apply for this phone online, you can do it from the convenience of your own home. The following are the steps to take:
- Visit their website at Feelsafe wireless
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button
- After pressing the ‘Apply’ button, you’ll be taken to a page where you can enter your ZIP code.
- Enter your area ZIP code and click Apply
- You will be redirected to a page where you will see an online application form
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Upload any eligibility document that you might have
- Ensure that everything is right and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Wait for your application to be approved by the FeelSafe Wireless team.
- If you match all of the eligibility criteria, you will receive your FeelSafe Wireless free phone within a few days.
If this online method is complicated for you, you may always submit your application by mail. You’ll need to go to their website and grab the application form there. After that, fill it out and submit it and any other eligibility documents you may have. When you’re finished, submit all of your documents to the following address:
Airvoice Wireless, LLC
2425 Franklin Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Or By Fax to: 248-239-0182
FeelSafe Wireless makes it simple to apply for a free government cell phone. Before you begin the application process, make sure you qualify. In this situation, you may be eligible based on your income level or program participation.
You are qualified for a free government device from this supplier if your income meets the Federal poverty limits as explained above or if you participate in any government assistance program.