T-Mobile is among the three renowned wireless carriers in the US. However, the company provides excellent cell phone services, affordable plans, and other services. The carrier also avails free cell phones and tablets. Allows its subscribers to access their nationwide 4G LTE and 5G network. Additionally, T-Mobile brings the Federal Affordable Connectivity Program with FREE Wireless and devices such as t-mobile free tablet through Metro by T-Mobile.
Moreover, T-Mobile provides numerous attractive deals and special offers on cell phones, tablets, and smartwatches. These deals enable customers to get a discounted or even free tablet. However, some conditions may apply for T-Mobile tablets deals. For instance, most special deals and offers require the customers to top up a new tablet line or enroll in a lengthy contract with the provider.
On the other hand, T-Mobile also participates in the expired Emergency Broadband Benefit(EBB), replaced by the new affordable connectivity program (ACP). Through these programs, eligible low-income households can enjoy free or discounted internet connectivity in addition to free smartphones and tablets. Notably, T-Mobile’s EBB program provided qualifying subscribers free data and a free tablet, but currently, it has transferred its affordable connectivity program to Metro by T-Mobile.
About T-mobile Free Tablets in 2022
T-Mobile has provided the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) that gives free tablets, laptops, and customers to Metro by T-Mobile plans. Qualified customers can receive $30 per month off their cellular bill or ($75 for qualifying tribal lands residents) off their Metro by T-Mobile plan with data.
Most importantly, affordable connectivity program tablet qualification depends on income and existing assistance program eligibility. However, new and existing T-Mobile customers can confirm eligibility for getting the free tablet at acpbenefit.org before applying.
What Benefits Does Metro by T-Mobile Offer to ACP Customers
Metro by T-Mobile customers can receive the following benefits with the ACP benefit: FREE unlimited calling and texting and FREE 5 GB of high-speed smartphone data.
What Are Plans Eligible For The ACP at T-Mobile?
All-Metro by T-Mobile rate plans with smartphone data is eligible for the ACP benefit. If you have questions concerning your rate plan eligibility, please visit a store or call Customer Care at 1-800-937-8997. However:
- For just $10 per month, receive unlimited talk and text with up to 10 GB of high-speed smartphone data. Or receive unlimited text, talk, and high-speed smartphone data after activating through Walmart or switch to Metro by T-Mobile.
- For just $20 per month, receive unlimited text, talk, and high-speed smartphone data, with up to 5 GB of high-speed hotspot data and 100GB of Google One cloud storage.
- For just $30 per month, receive Metro by T-Mobile’s top plan with unlimited text, talk, and high-speed smartphone data; up to 15 GB of high-speed hotspot data; plus 100GB Google One cloud storage and an Amazon Prime subscription (with $12.99/month value).
Alternatively, the existing Metro by T-Mobile customers can apply the ACP $30 monthly discount to their current wireless plan with data.
How to Sign Up For Free T-Mobile Tablet?
To apply for the ACP benefit, you should:
- Proceed to ACPbenefit.org, complete the application form and obtain your approval from the National Verifier.
- Switch to Metro by T-Mobile and select from the largest selection of free 5G phones in prepaid, and evaluate the free tablet options available.
- Proceed to My Account on the Metro by T-Mobile and complete the application form for the ACP benefit or stop by your nearby Metro by T-Mobile store.
- You will see a text message informing you whether you have been successfully subscribed to the ACP with Metro by T-Mobile.
Who is Eligible For T-Mobile Free Tablets?
The eligibility for free government phone and tablet get determined by the National verifier, and you must show your eligibility proof. A household qualifies for ACP benefits if one member of the household attains at least one of the criteria below:
- Possess an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines;
- Participates in some assistance programs, such as Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, SNAP, Medicaid, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, including Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, or Tribal TANF.
- A recipient of benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including via the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year;
- Recipient of a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Attains the eligibility requirements for a participating provider’s existing low-income program
How To Apply for the T-Mobile Affordable Connectivity Program?
Subscribers applying for their ACP benefits through T-Mobile can submit a program application online at ACP benefit with a service provider or manually fill out the ACP paper application. Consumers can send completed applications to:
- ACP Support Center
- PO Box 7081
- London, KY 40742
Besides, USAC recommends the applicants include completed copies of the ACP Household Worksheet (Spanish Version) and copies of their identity and eligibility documents to speed up application processing.
How To Provide Proof of Eligibility, Identity, or Address
If USAC cannot get a consumer’s ACP eligibility, identity, or address in a database, they will require you to show proof. USAC will contact you concerning the type of additional information they will require you to submit. However, the information requested is about the consumer’s eligibility, identity, or address.
On the other hand, applicants attempting to correct an error should proceed to the ACP consumer website. Applicants can produce copies or take pictures of the documents through a copy machine, scanner, camera, or smartphone. And, copies or pictures should be clear and easy to read, but not dark or blurry.
Notably, applicants should never submit original copies of their documents. To submit copies, you can:
- Sign in to the National Verifier online portal and upload your copies
- Walk into your participating broadband provider’s store location and offer them copies
- You can also mail your copies to this address:
- ACP Support Center
- PO Box 7081
- London, KY 40742
Furthermore, if applicants are mailing in documents, they should always give a cover letter with their application ID and name so that USAC can rhyme their documents to their application.
To confirm gross annual income on a free tablet with food stamps, and when applying for ACP, you must submit a document that indicates your income information, such as:
- The previous year’s federal, state, or Tribal tax return
- Social Security statement of benefits
- Recent paycheck stub or income statement from an employer
- Unemployment or Workers’ Compensation statement of benefits
- Child support award, divorce decree, or other official document bearing income information
Program Participation Documentation
- To confirm participation in one of the listed programs, applicants must submit at least a document that includes:
- Full legal names, or the name of your benefit qualifying person (BQP);
- The name of the qualifying program, such as TANF;
- The government, program administrator, Tribal entity, school district, school, university, or college that gave the document; and
- An issuance date within the last 12 months or a future expiry date that matches the benefit period, bearing the following exceptions:
- For the Free and Reduced Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including US Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools, certification must come from the recent school year or the school year following the application.
- For USDA Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) schools, documents must indicate student enrollment in a CEP School. The acceptable documentation must bear the enrolled student’s name, the relevant school year, the school’s name, address, and contact information.
- For Federal Pell Grants, documentation must come from the recent award year.
Does T-Mobile Currently Have Any Cell Phone Deals?
Mobile usually has options for every customer. You can experience the best T-Mobile phone deals for existing customers. Or, switch and get more for less on America’s Largest 5G Network.
How To Get the T-Mobile Free Smartphone Deal
To receive a T-Mobile REVVL V+ 5G, Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, A13 5G, OnePlus Nord N10 5G, Motorola one 5G ace, Motorola moto g play, or Motorola moto g pure free or $300 off a T-Mobile REVVL 5G through monthly bill credits you must:
- Enroll for a new voice line on an eligible voice rate plan compatible with the new device.
- All Postpaid Voice Rate plans qualify including Essentials, Essentials Unlimited 55, Magenta, Magenta MAX, Magenta Plus, Magenta Plus Unlimited 55, Magenta Unlimited 55, Magenta MAX Unlimited 55, Magenta Plus First Responders, Magenta First Responders, Magenta MAX First Responders, Magenta Plus Military, Magenta Military, Magenta MAX Military, ONE, ONE Plus, Select Choice, Simple Choice, Business Unlimited, Value Essentials, Sprint MAX, Sprint Unlimited, and Sprint ONE rate plans.
- Purchase the device using T-Mobile 24-month Equipment Installment Plan (EIP) on your newly activated line.
- Settle any needed down payment and include taxes on the pre-credit device price during purchase.
- Stay active and in good standing on a voice rate plan.
T-Mobile participates in the federal government’s Affordable Connectivity Program through its prepaid carrier Metro by T-Mobile. However, the program brings discounted service and free devices such as laptops, tablets, and computers to qualifying customers. After applying for a free T-Mobile tablet, you will receive a text from Metro by T-Mobile stating that your enrollment got approved. And how to receive your ACP discount package with the free tablet.