NewPhone Wireless is among the nation’s leading wireless providers of ACP and Lifeline services. However, NewPhone’s subscribers will receive a FREE 4G/5G LTE smartphone and FREE monthly cell phone service. Plus, a NewPhone Wireless free tablet from the affordable connectivity program. These devices will help them stay connected with family, doctors, school services, and employers.
On the other hand, NewPhone cell phone service includes nationwide coverage on one of America’s most reliable networks. Customers enjoy their free phone and free service at incredible speeds and connections. Notably, the Lifeline benefits offered by NewPhone are non-transferrable and come limited to one per household. You can enroll and participate in the Lifeline program if you are currently unemployed.
Moreover, NewPhone Wireless takes pride in free government tablet ACP participation. All qualifying individuals will get a FREE Service and a 4G/5G Smartphone, plus a brand-new Alcatel tablet for just $10.01. Besides, you qualify for the ACP program via participation in the same government programs as Lifeline and if your household income stands at or below 200% of the federal poverty level.
NewPhone Lifeline Program
Lifeline Program is an assistive federal government program financed by the Universal Service Fund. However, enrollment is available to participants who qualify following the federal or state-specific eligibility criteria. You are eligible if you participate in special public assistance programs, or you can also qualify based on your household income.
NewPhone Affordable Connectivity Program
Through the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC), the FCC implemented the ACP Program, using the same framework of the Lifeline program. In this case, Lifeline is an existing FCC program that offers a free government phone and tablet to low-income consumers. The ACP Program execution uses the Lifeline National Eligibility Verifier and the National Lifeline Accountability Database for eligibility confirmation and enrollment.
Qualifications Required For The Affordable Connectivity Program
An individual qualifies for ACP if they attain one of the following criteria:
- Has an income level at or below the 200% of the federal poverty standard or participates in government assistance programs, such as SNAP, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Medicaid, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline.
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, including:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- A recipient of benefits through the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year.
- A recipient of a Federal Pell Grant during the current year award.
- Attainment of the eligibility criteria through a participating provider’s existing low-income program.
Benefits of NewPhone Wireless ACP Program
NewPhone Wireless provides both Lifeline and ACP benefits. However, applicants who qualify for both programs simultaneously can receive the most benefits. The benefits of NewPhone Wireless ACP depend on the state and availability. Currently, the company provides the following discounts and benefits.
- A brand-new Alcatel tablet for ACP customers for only $10.01.
- A free 4G/5G LTE smartphone for Lifeline customers.
- Free monthly cellular service with:
- Free data
- Extra discount on broadband service (for ACP customers)
- Free talk
- Free text
- Nationwide calling, caller ID, 3-way calling, voicemail, call waiting, free 911, text, and picture messaging, the ability to connect to Wi-Fi, and more.
Documentation That Required For NewPhone Wireless Free Tablet Application
NewPhone Wireless free tablet application is the same as applying for Affordable Connectivity Program tablet. In this case, you will have to prove your eligibility. NewPhone Wireless provides a secure proof verification system, and all your documentation gets verified through the government’s secure system. Notably, ensure only to attach copies made through a scanner or camera and never submit originals.
However, depending on your eligibility criteria, you may provide some of the documents below. You may have to provide an official document that bears your full name and date of birth to prove your identity.
- A valid government, military, state, or Tribal ID.
- Birth certificate, U.S. driver’s license, passport, certificate of U.S. citizenship or naturalization.
- Permanent resident card or Green Card.
- Government assistance program document.
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) document.
You may be asked to avail an official document that includes your full name and your physical address to verify your address. Qualifying document examples are driver’s license, valid government, state, or Tribal ID, utility bill, mortgage or lease statement, or most recent W-2 or tax return.
To verify your participation in an eligible government assistance program, you may need to attach an official document featuring your full legal name, the name of the qualifying program, the name of the entity that provided the document, and an issue date within the last 12 months.
- Provide benefit award letter, statement of benefits, approval letter, or a benefit verification certificate.
- To prove that your annual income lies at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, you may submit an official document that bears your full name and your gross annual income.
- Documentation Includes:
- Previous year’s state, federal, or Tribal tax return.
- Current income statement from your employer or a paycheck stub.
- A Social Security statement of benefits.
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits, Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits.
- Child support award, divorce decree, or a retirement/pension statement of benefits.
Furthermore, to apply for the NewPhone ACP benefits, you must be 18 years old or an emancipated minor. In this case, emancipated minors must also provide an official document that shows their status. The documents can be a court document or the certificate of emancipation.
Sign Up Process For NewPhone Wireless Free Tablet
Applying in the NewPhone Wireless free ACP tablet is as simple as applying for a free tablet with food stamps. To sign up and enjoy the NewPhone Wireless ACP benefits, follow the below instructions:
- 1st Step: Apply online. You can apply by opening apply.newphone.com, website input your ZIP code and email address in the empty boxes, and tap ‘Apply Now’. You will then get redirected to the online application form. Then, complete it by providing the needed information for as little as 5 minutes.
- 2nd Step: During your application process, you will have to avail certain documents that may show your ACP eligibility. Your proof documents will get verified using the government’s secure system.
- 3rd Step: After your NewPhone Wireless ACP application gets approved, you will get the phone and perhaps the tablet within 7 to 10 business days. However, shipping is free, and your service discounts get applied to your next billing cycle.
Perhaps, before you begin the application process, ensure you are ACP-eligible and collect all the necessary proofs to make the process faster.
NewPhone Free Phone/Tablet or Free Phone Activation Process
The process of activating your NewPhone devices is simple. First, begin by making an activation phone call. You can dial 611 with your free phone. Then, select option ‘3’. Immediately you do this; you will receive a message confirming that your New Phone device gets successfully activated.
Additionally, you can begin using your New Phone device after receiving this confirmation message. If you try to reactivate your phone afterward, the message will say that your device is already activated.
Limitations of the NewPhone Wireless ACP Benefits
The NewPhone Wireless ACP program provides some rules and regulations for all customers to follow. Any breach of these terms may lead to re-enrollment from the program. They include:
- Only ACP-qualify households can participate and apply for the benefits.
- The ACP benefit is limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount per household.
- NewPhone Wireless ACP benefit is not transferrable to other people, such as other household members.
- Each qualified household can only get the ACP benefit from one ACP provider at a go. However, you can switch to another provider at will.
- Each applicant must utilize their ACP benefit at least once every month; otherwise, the benefit will get suspended.
- If an applicant is no longer ACP-eligible, they must notify the provider within 30 days.
NewPhone Wireless ACP participation adheres to the company’s terms and conditions as highlighted at newphone.com/terms-conditions.
NewPhone Wireless, through the affordable connectivity program(ACP), offers free tablets to eligible applicants. However, the application process involves qualification through participation in eligible programs or based on FCC poverty line income levels. If you are 18 years old and meet the above well-defined criterion, you can now apply for a free tablet and start enjoying your cellular benefits.