T-Mobile is the third-largest network provider in the US after Verizon and AT&T carriers. Therefore, it provides the best mobile phone plans and deals from unlimited text, talk time, data to T-Mobile hotspot plans nationwide. Some of the hotspot plans provided by T-Mobile will be discussed later in the article.
T-Mobile provides the Hotspot plans to enable one subscriber of any hotspot internet plan to connect up to 10 other wifi-enabled devices. The company’s primary aim is to provide wireless services to postpaid, prepaid and wholesale mobile phone service customers. It also offers wireless communications services to the same customers and some of the wireless digital devices and accessories.
The hotspot plan is only available in some of the internet plans provided by the company. Therefore, to understand more about the hotspot plans provided by T-Mobile, we first need to know what T-Mobile network operator is, the mobile phone plans and deals the company offer, T-Mobile home internet services, and many more.
Does T-Mobile Provide Home Internet Services
Yes, apart from the typical mobile phone plans and deals, T-Mobile provides the 5G Home Internet service, one of the most affordable internet plans available at just $50 per month. The plan comes with an automatic payment method, plus taxes included. The best thing is that the plan has special fixed prices and does not have price hikes or fees. The mentioned plans are just some of the long lists of the T-Mobile home internet reviews available on their website.
However, the home internet comes with a more erratic speed than the traditional broadband connections, but it should be plenty for most households. Some of the merits of using the home internet plan include;
i) Simple Pricing
The prices of all home internet services are included in the All-in-one package that comes with the device. It does not have any hidden fees; hence subscribers only pay for what they want to use. One of the biggest draws of T-Mobile 5G Home Internet service is its simple pricing. While most internet service providers include a slew of hidden charges that may surprise you in your first plan, T-Mobile’s plans are clear and straightforward, including all fees.
For example, the $50/mo Plan includes all taxes and fees. The price also includes $10 per month for an autopay discount. One of the plan’s advantages is that the price won’t ever go up. The company strictly keeps into whatever you’re paying when you sign up with AutoPay regularly at $60/mo. That’s a savings of $10/mo—Via bill credits for the life of your new Home Internet line.
Therefore, the best T-Mobile Home Internet plan and pricing is;
- The price starts at $50 for the first month and remains the same even after 12 months instead of other internet services provided by other carriers.
- It has a maximum download speed of 100 Mbps
- The Maximum upload speed is 23 Mbps
ii) No Contract Deals
The customers are not subjected to a lifetime commitment using the plan. They are allowed to cancel anytime they wish. The prices are fixed, and the company will not raise the prices after the first year as done with other plans.
iii) No Data Caps
A customer using the home internet plan can use the internet beyond the limit without extra charges. What the company does is upgrade you to the next higher plan.
iv) Wide Network Coverage
T-Mobile launched its 5G Home Internet service in April 2021 to 634 metro areas in the US; this offers coverage to over 30 million homes, therefore, it is ranked as the network provider with the largest internet service by service area in the US. Moreover, it had been found that, of the 30 million households, 10 million of these homes are in rural areas.
T-Mobile Plans and Deals Come with Hotspot Plans
With Internet plans provided at T-Mobile, customers receive unlimited cell phone data for their wifi Hotspot digital device. Several plan options provide different amounts of high-speed mobile data. The company provides so many mobile Internet plans for Hotspot devices. Some of them provide;
- Access to unlimited mobile data with several plan options that offer different amounts of high-speed data, depending on your needs. You choose the amount of GB you need.
- You receive unlimited 3G Mobile Hotspot after using your high-speed cell phone data up to the plan’s limit.
- Unlimited texting plans also come with monthly or unlimited hotspot plans.
- Monthly regulatory fees and taxes on your service plan are included in the price.
- When you Stretch your mobile data farther with optimized, DVD-quality video streaming, Unlimited HD Video passes can be added to enhance video streaming.
- Text and data of up to 128 kbps abroad in more than 210 countries & destinations.
- Unlimited texting in Mexico & Canada & up to 5 GB of 4G LTE data
So, how can a customer access the Mobile Internet plans with Hotspot? Try the following;
- Visit the company’s website for current Hotspot devices on T-Mobile. To see the pricing and add a plan available.
- A customer can also use the T-Mobile app on their smartphone. As long as you have an account, you can log in to your My T-Mobile account. However, one may also decide to contact Customer Care Service at 611.
- The company adds Magenta, Essentials, and Unlimited Talk & Text Only plans alongside your taxes and fees, including a Mobile Internet plan if you need one or more lines for your cell phone.
the T-Mobile Hotspot Plans
So, what is a hotspot? A portable hotspot digital device or a cell phone hotspot on your phone allows you to share your high-speed mobile data to connect more gadgets to the internet in more places all powered by a particular network, in our case, the T-Mobile network. It allows the connection of up to 10 wifi-enabled digital devices.
The company has many hotspots plans available for both new and existing customers, which include:
i) The Essential Plan
- It comes with 3G mobile hotspot data.
- The plan is offered at $30 per month.
- It allows three lines at $90 per month plus additional taxes and fees.
- Unlimited talk time, text, and cell phone data.
- SD video streaming
ii) $40/mo plan
- Comes with 10GB of mobile Hotspot
- Unlimited talk and text
- Up to 10 GB of mobile data
- Available for only one line
iii) The Unlimited Plan
- Offered at $50 per month plus taxes and additional fees
- It comes with 3G mobile hotspot data
- Unlimited talk, text, and cell phone data
- For one line only
iv) Unlimited Plus Plan
- Provided at $60 per month
- Offers up to 10GB of 4G LTE mobile hotspot with a 3G speed
- Unlimited talk, text, and data
v) T-Mobile Hotspot Devices
The company offers dedicated digital hotspot gadgets on cell phone data plans with up to 100GB of high-speed data to enjoy a more seamless portable wifi connection for gaming consoles and laptops. Some of these devices include;
1) Franklin T10 Mobile Hotspot
The device can be obtained for free but comes with 24 monthly bill credits when a customer adds a qualifying line.
2) T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE® SD-7000T
The gadget is also offered for free but comes with 24 bill credits per month when a customer adds a qualifying 2GB or higher Mobile Internet line on a SyncUP DRIVE plan.
3) INSEEGO 5G MiFi M2000
The device can be purchased at a 50% discount by T-Mobile subscribers. However, it comes with 24 monthly bill credits when a subscriber adds a line on any qualifying T-Mobile Internet plans.
T-Mobile is one of the largest carriers in the US that provides the best, most reliable, and fastest 5G mobile phone services at affordable prices. The company uses GSM network technology to offer most of its fantastic services.
Some of the plans provided by the company come with home internet and mobile hotspot plans for the connection of several devices. Home internet services are preferred to the hotspot plans since the price is fixed regardless of how long you have been subscribed.