Mobile is a telecommunication company based in the US and offers its services to other mobile virtual network operators like MetroPCS. Besides, it is one of the most prominent wireless voice and data communications service providers in the US, serving more than 81 million customers. The merge between T-Mobile and Sprint has further increased the coverage area and the customer pool delivering T mobile deals to existing customers in a big way.
Additionally, if you are coming over from AT&T and Verizon, you can get T-Mobile deals for current customers towards your favorite device. T-Mobile has a collection of phones, tablets, and accessories from manufacturers such as Apple, Samsung, and Google, among other brands. T-Mobile is also running a new promotion for new customers. This Company offers services, devices, and accessories ranging from its flagship brands to midrange and budget gadgets.
On the other hand, the Company offers wireless services to prepaid, postpaid, and wholesale customers. However, Customers can enjoy a diverse selection of accessories and wireless devices in addition to free government smartphones. There are amazing deals for both new and existing customers that this Company has in store. You can get a device with a $0 cost or get an additional device if you add a new line or purchase a new device.
Available T-Mobile Phone Deals
You can find any of the following smartphones and see a description of how you can get the deal;
iPhone 12 5G
You can get up to $830 off iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, or iPhone 12 Pro Max through the 24 monthly bill credits when you sign up for a new line on any plan and trade in an eligible device.
Here’s how to get up to $830 off
T-Mobile has the best cell phones deals for its customer. You don’t have to spend a leg and arm to get some of the latest devices in the market. You can trade in an eligible device, get offers on buy one get one free, get a phone when you sign up for an eligible plan, and so much more.
- You need to activate a new line on any eligible plan for each new device.
- Buy a new iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Pro Max on a monthly payment plan and pay applicable sales tax on pre-credit price during purchase.
- You have to trade in an acceptable device in good working condition to get up to $830 off. The eligible device includes;
Apple: iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR,
Samsung: A71, A71 5G, Fold, Galaxy S20 series, Galaxy S9 series, Galaxy S10 series, Galaxy S21 series, Note9, Note10 series, Note20 series, Z Flip 5G
Google: Pixel 4 series
LG: V50 ThinQ, V60 ThinQ 5G
OnePlus: 8 5G, 8 Pro, 7 Pro 5G, 7T, 7T Pro 5G McLaren,
Other: Asus Rog Phone2, Motorola Razr 5G
You Can Get up to $530 off when you trade in the following devices;
Apple: iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE2
You can receive up to $380 off when you trade in any of the following devices;
Apple: iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6 Plus.
Samsung: A8+, A9, A20, A20s, A30, A50, A50s, A51, A70, Galaxy S7 series, Galaxy S8 series, Note 5, Note 8.
Google: Pixel 2 series, Pixel 3 series, Pixel 3a series.
LG: G7 ThinQ series, G8 ThinQ series, K51, Stylo6, V35 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ.
OnePlus: 5, 5T, 6, 6T, 7 Pro.
Other: Motorola moto Z4, Motorola RED Hydrogen One, Motorola Razr, Motorola Razr 2, Huawei P20 Lite, Kyocera DuraForce Pro 2.
You can receive up to $830 back using 24 monthly bill credits for the iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, or up to $730 back through 24 monthly bill credits for the iPhone 12 mini.
How to get a down payment starting at $0
- You need to join T-Mobile on an eligible plan with JUMP on Demand.
- You have to lease an eligible device on a monthly payment plan:
i) $0 down
- Apple: iPhone SE
- Samsung: Galaxy A11
- LG: Stylo 6, LG Aristo 5, LG K51
- OnePlus: Nord N10 5G, Nord N100
- Motorola: Moto G Play
- T-Mobile: REVVL 5G
ii) $50 down
- Samsung: Galaxy A71
iii) $100 down
- Apple: iPhone 11
iv) $125 down
- Apple: iPhone 12 mini
v) $150 down
- Apple: iPhone 12
If you want to cancel your wireless service, you must contact T-Mobile, or the remaining payments on the lease become due. You must trade-in eligible devices in good condition at participating T-Mobile store and upgrade to an eligible device on the lease, allowing 30 days between upgrades.
1) iPhone SE 64 GB
Here’s how to get this deal:
- Purchase an iPhone SE 64GB on a monthly payment plan and settle any required down payment, and included the sales tax on the pre-credit price during purchase.
- Activate a new qualifying voice line.
- Receive 24 monthly bill credits totaling up to $200.
If you terminate a wireless service, credits may stop, and the remaining balance on the required finance agreement may be due. If you have canceled lines in the past 90 days, you may need to reactivate them first. A $30 assisted or upgrade support charge may be needed in stores and on customer service calls.
Suppose you cancel your line before receiving 24 bill credits. In that case, you may owe up to the total value of your device at $399.99 for iPhone SE 64GB 2nd Gen. The $200 via bill credits must be active and in good standing to receive credits allowing 2 bill cycles and a maximum of 4 offers per account.
2) Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
How to get this deal:
- Activate a new line with an eligible plan.
- Buy a new Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G, Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, or Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G through a monthly payment plan and pay applicable sales tax on the pre-credit price at the time of purchase.
- Trade-in an eligible device in good condition:
Get up to $800 off:
Apple: iPhone X series, XR series, iPhone 11 series, iPhone XS series
Samsung: Note 10 series, S10 series, S20 series, Note 20 series, GS20 FE, S9 series, Note 9 series
Google: Pixel 4a series, Pixel 4 series
OnePlus: 8 5G, 8T+, 7T Pro
LG: V60, Velvet, Wing
Get up to $400 off:
Apple: iPhone 8 series, iPhone SE 2
Samsung: A71, S8 series, and Note 8 series
Google: Pixel 3a series, Pixel 3 series
OnePlus: 7 Pro, 7T, 7
LG: V50, G8
Get up to $200 off:
Apple: iPhone 7 series; Samsung: A51, S7 series, S6 series
Google: Pixel series, Pixel 2 series
You receive a one-time bill credit based on your trade-in value, and the balance of the offer via 24 monthly bill credits for Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G, or Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
3) Samsung Galaxy S21 5G-BOGO Offer
How to get this offer:
- You need to activate 2+ voice lines with an eligible plan together with your new devices or top up a line to an existing plan.
- Buy new Samsung Galaxy S21 series, Galaxy S20 series, Galaxy S20 FE 5G, or Galaxy Note20 series phone through a monthly payment plan.
- Buy a second new Samsung Galaxy S21 series, Galaxy S20 series, Galaxy S20 FE 5G, or Galaxy Note20 series phone of equal or lesser value on a monthly payment plan.
- Pay any required down payment and included the sales tax on the pre-credit price on both devices during purchase.
- Get up to $800 via 24 monthly bill credits for the lower-priced device.
4) REVVL 5G
Receive up to $ 216 off via 24 monthly bill credits when you activate a new line
How to get this offer:
- Activate a new line with an eligible plan.
- Buy a new T-Mobile REVVL 5G on a monthly payment plan and pay applicable sales tax on pre-credit price at the time of purchase.
- Receive 24 monthly bill credits totaling up to $216.00.
5) OnePlus Nord N200 5G
However, if your smartphone is not functioning as expected, you can upgrade to a 5G phone for free or get one of the T-Mobile phones without a contract. To get the best 5G experience, you need a 5G phone.
Thus, you can trade in any working cell phone and get this OnePlus Nord N200 5G free via 24 monthly bill credits. You can get $9 per month financing for 24 months on the $0 money down on this device, for a total price of $216.
What Plans Does T-Mobile Have?
The mobile packs a bucket of plans to suit various needs and customers. You can get T-Mobile deals for seniors on the unlimited +55 category in addition to other family and single-line plans.
Besides, T-Mobile’s cell phone plans get featured by T-Mobile Magenta and Magenta Max, which replaced the popular One and One Plus plans.
However, with T-Mobile Magenta, you can get access to excellent perks on T-Mobile’s robust nationwide network. These features include:
- Unlimited, talk, text, and data
- Free subscription to Netflix Basic using 2+ lines
- SD streaming
- Unlimited text and 2G data in over 210 countries
- Unlimited text and talk, plus 5GB of high-speed data in Mexico and Canada
- 3GB of 4G LTE hotspot
- And so much more
Moreover, the Magenta Max plan from T-Mobile includes the above specs of the Magenta plan, and the below adds on. Thus, with Magenta Max, you enjoy extra perks such as:
- Unlimited 4G and 5G data (no data slowing or deprioritization)
- 40GB of 4G LTE hotpot data
- Netflix Standard (on all Max plans)
- 4K UHD streaming
- And so much more
Some of the T-Mobile deals for new customers require you to switch from a different wireless carrier, sign up for wireless service plans, trade-in devices in good working condition, or purchase cell phones with monthly payment plans.
You also need to activate them with wireless service. In addition, the existing customer can enjoy the above-listed deals on T-Mobile wireless carriers.